You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby silberkreuz » Wed May 20, 2015 9:29 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:going to wembley on monday to watch my team in the play off final so excited and nervous

Whey, awesome, who do you support?
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Wed May 20, 2015 10:00 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:going to wembley on monday to watch my team in the play off final so excited and nervous

Good luck. Need a Yorkshire team in the PL (mine won't be in it anymore). Should be a cracking game. If anything Boro and Norwich should both go up, with us and the Barcodes coming down, would be harsh on whoever loses to spend another year in the Championship after the seasons they've had
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 am

silberkreuz wrote:

middlesbrough we have missed the premier league so much
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby ttoad92 » Thu May 21, 2015 4:36 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:
silberkreuz wrote:

middlesbrough we have missed the premier league so much

Let's Go Canaries! :lol: Just Kidding good luck man! shame my local team (Plymouth) couldn't make it to Wembley and were terrible!

Have you been there before? It's an incredible Stadium the best I've been to, and I've been to quite a few. I went to watch England play a few years ago and sat literally on top of one of the Big Screens, A view like no other. Enjoy your day regardless of the result.
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 pm

My first trip was to Leeds. And while there I watched Leeds plying Swindon it was League1. Ellend Rd is a nice stadium and their faithful deserve Premier League football. I know they are rivals of yours but what do you think about them?
I remember well their chorus; "Who are you ? who are you ? We are leeds, we are Leeds:smile:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri May 22, 2015 12:33 am

As a Hull fan I **** hate em. 11 years since they were in the PL and 23 since they won something and still they think they're the biggest club in England. The only thing I agree with is their hatred of Man U but the day they get back into the PL will be a sad day
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:42 am

Lukas wrote:As a Hull fan I **** hate em. 11 years since they were in the PL and 23 since they won something and still they think they're the biggest club in England. The only thing I agree with is their hatred of Man U but the day they get back into the PL will be a sad day

my father in-law is an avid Leeds supporter and you know what...? he is smart enough that when a rare occasion arises he mocks me about Bayern :lol:
I don't have to tell you what I went through three years ago... because not having the wing in his favor he climbed the others' bandwagon ...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:43 am

Let's Go Canaries! :lol: Just Kidding good luck man! shame my local team (Plymouth) couldn't make it to Wembley and were terrible!

Have you been there before? It's an incredible Stadium the best I've been to, and I've been to quite a few. I went to watch England play a few years ago and sat literally on top of one of the Big Screens, A view like no other. Enjoy your day regardless of the result.[/quote]

haha im mates with a plymouth fan i watched your first leg v wycombe their second goal was blatant hand ball and i went to a community shield between united and chelsea a few years ago at wembley it was pretty cool there was a penalty shoot out right in front of the end we were at. Have great memories of the millenium in 2004 when i must have been about 8 hope wembley will be added to great stadiums with great memories
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:My first trip was to Leeds. And while there I watched Leeds plying Swindon it was League1. Ellend Rd is a nice stadium and their faithful deserve Premier League football. I know they are rivals of yours but what do you think about them?
I remember well their chorus; "Who are you ? who are you ? We are leeds, we are Leeds:smile:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

im indifferent towards leeds they have everything in place to be a premier league team and always have the most away fans in the championship im good mates with leeds fans and also have family that are leeds fans but i dislike that they feel they deserve to be in the prem and we have a poor record against them even when we dominate games for example this season when they somehow beat us 1-0
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby prasun77 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Lukas wrote:Good luck. Need a Yorkshire team in the PL (mine won't be in it anymore). Should be a cracking game. If anything Boro and Norwich should both go up, with us and the Barcodes coming down, would be harsh on whoever loses to spend another year in the Championship after the seasons they've had

But Hull won't be going down..newcaastle will!I know you have to face ManUtd but you will see how things pan out..
I feel sorry for newcastle..Their owner is the only person to blame..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Lukas » Fri May 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Incidentally Leeds appointed a German head coach this week, Uwe Rosler. Best known in Germany as part of Kaiserslautern's title winning side of 1999. Played over here for Man City (long before the Arabs, when they were actually quite likeable). Has previously managed in Norway, as well as Brentford and Wigan over here. Hasn't had too much success here, with a League 1 play off final defeat with Brentford being as good as it has got for him as a coach and, as much as I like the bloke and am pleased to see him back in a job, I hope it isn't third time lucky in regards to success for one of his clubs
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Fri May 22, 2015 3:10 pm

prasun77 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Good luck. Need a Yorkshire team in the PL (mine won't be in it anymore). Should be a cracking game. If anything Boro and Norwich should both go up, with us and the Barcodes coming down, would be harsh on whoever loses to spend another year in the Championship after the seasons they've had

But Hull won't be going down..newcaastle will!I know you have to face ManUtd but you will see how things pan out..
I feel sorry for newcastle..Their owner is the only person to blame..

I do hope you're right. But while I can see Newcastle doing all they can to help us, we seem to have lost all fight in recent weeks, apart from a couple of games where things seemed to be back on track against Crystal Palace and Liverpool. But the sad fact is, most of these players will simply leave if (when) we go down and find other PL clubs, so why should they bother? Gives them a good excuse to find new clubs.

I think it will be a reverse 2009. When we hardly picked up a point in the second half of the season but stayed up by the skin of our teeth because Newcastle were worse
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:44 pm

I am sorry for Boro ... 0-2 down in three mins after only 15mins ... 8 mins to go for the final whistle!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby silberkreuz » Mon May 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Hey, my condolences.
I was expecting Boro to be better, but it is what it is. At least it was a good clean loss, no bones of contention.
The good thing is that the squad will probably remain intact (sans Bamford) so next year looks good.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Commiserations Boro didn't turn up today for whatever reason. See you next season I suppose :cry:

The mini Yorkshire league should be fun anyway
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe