You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby runaway » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Fabregas deserves as much credit as Costa. Most of his goals are from Fabregas assists.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Chelsea will run away with the title this year. Been saying it since pre-season.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Chelsea no longer only capable of counterattacking now? Well, I won't miss their bus. Finally they might be interesting to watch. :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm

United played well today. Not only they won, they actually displayed some very nice football. They are 1 or 2 signings away from being a top team...
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Hahahaha i can seriously only laugh about those positive comments about Man U from their match today... it was against QPR of all teams, the weakest team of the EPL for the last couple of years. Next week Man U will probably draw or lose again and everyone will have forgotten this game today.
Ottomeister13

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Hahahaha i can seriously only laugh about those positive comments about Man U from their match today... it was against QPR of all teams, the weakest team of the EPL for the last couple of years. Next week Man U will probably draw or lose again and everyone will have forgotten this game today.

Don't think so... Van Gaal is a great coach (he built modern Bayern after all) . They might not win de Foreigners Premiers League this season (new system, complete new squad, etc) but will probably challenge next one. Only bad players they had today were Blacket or however he's called and Evans
PunkCapitalist

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Well, that van Gaal build the modern Bayern is also bullshit. Yeah, he had a better first season.. But the start was bad aswell, 2nd half of the season the team started to play but what happened the 2nd season? They started to play like shit again, van Gaal lost his job and Heynckes came. With Heynckes the first season was not great either.. 2nd under Heynckes they started to dominate everything and everyone. And since Heynckes they played the most dominant style ever.
Ottomeister13

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Well, that van Gaal build the modern Bayern is also bullshit. Yeah, he had a better first season.. But the start was bad aswell, 2nd half of the season the team started to play but what happened the 2nd season? They started to play like shit again, van Gaal lost his job and Heynckes came. With Heynckes the first season was not great either.. 2nd under Heynckes they started to dominate everything and everyone. And since Heynckes they played the most dominant style ever.

Well, he did bring Robben in, as well as develop Müller and Alaba and establish Bastian in the midfield. That´s kinda of a big contribution in my eyes, IDK. Anyway... Van Gaal is basically playing a whole new team in Manchester. I think more than half of today's squad had less than 1 season with them. Manchester is not my favorite of clubs, but i'd rather them win the FPL than either City or Chelsea ( :x )

Also, he taught Alaba how to have balls, thats gotta count for something :lol:
PunkCapitalist

Postby Cazorla » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:09 pm

If you had a choice between Ozil and Cesc who would you take at Bayern?

Any of you have been watching Arsenal games and know Ozil well, could you please try to explain what is wrong with Ozil?

Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Your team :D

Edit: Felt bad since I like Arsenal. Seriously though Ozil isn't exactly passing to Ronaldo, Di Maria and Benzema anymore.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:30 pm

He seems to lack a lot of joy on the field. Is there just to be there, but not the player he was at Madrid at times with all the assists and creating chances. If you just look at his time with Arsenal or at the NT.. He was on the pitch and that's it, nothing noteworthy and just very mediocre.

Anyway, Ozil or Cesc? Neither, Ozil because he is on a very low since the last season and Cesc because he is just overrated.
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 am

Cazorla wrote:If you had a choice between Ozil and Cesc who would you take at Bayern?

Any of you have been watching Arsenal games and know Ozil well, could you please try to explain what is wrong with Ozil?

You should try to propose him to WFL in an exchange with one of the best cdm - louis Gustavo.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:37 am

Cazorla wrote:Any of you have been watching Arsenal games and know Ozil well, could you please try to explain what is wrong with Ozil?

Don't know about his current personal situation in London but while at Madrid, Florentino made sure his personal relationship problems and the situation with his dad came to light at the right time (after the sale that is.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:He seems to lack a lot of joy on the field. Is there just to be there, but not the player he was at Madrid at times with all the assists and creating chances. If you just look at his time with Arsenal or at the NT.. He was on the pitch and that's it, nothing noteworthy and just very mediocre.

Anyway, Ozil or Cesc? Neither, Ozil because he is on a very low since the last season and Cesc because he is just overrated.

Just like Gotze. :(

I admire Cesc and even suggested him this summer, so I'd obviously pick him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Hahahaha i can seriously only laugh about those positive comments about Man U from their match today... it was against QPR of all teams, the weakest team of the EPL for the last couple of years. Next week Man U will probably draw or lose again and everyone will have forgotten this game today.

Talk Sport has been non-stop spunking over Man Utd beating QPR.

It's actually rather embarrassing.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe