You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:36 am

Lol @ Mourinho again, what a silly turd.. Blaming ofcourse the ref again for the loss against Bremen and ofcourse the ref wanted to create a circus for the fans in the stadium. But no, his players are angels, never make any fouls whatsoever, just like Ramirez never fouled Gotze at all in the European Supercup, heck, he didn't even touch Gotze in that match and the red card was not even yellow ofcourse... :roll: Djeez, what a crying diva. He should crawl back into that hole he came out of in Portugal.
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 pm

There is no doubt that Kagawa is tactically capable of adapting and has the ability on the ball to make this new position a success. The main worry is the Japanese international’s physical stature. What will be key to whether it works long term is who will be playing next to him. Kagawa isn’t the tallest or the most muscular, meaning he will need someone to do the majority of the ‘dirty work’ alongside him. [source]
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Is it my impression that this summer Man Shitty are quite...?!?
Maybe the uefa punishment is giving its fruits. Let s hope for the same in the rm case vs the eu
I've just read a news that frankie lampard is on the verge on reaching an agreement with ManC
Che fans are fiuriuos and have already started an anti Lampard campaign8-)
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Arsene Wenger has raised question marks over Frank Lampard’s shock move to Manchester City, but Jose Mourinho insisted that the former Chelsea man would be welcome back at Stamford Bridge.

The 36-year-old will join the Barclays Premier League champions on loan until January as he looks to maintain his fitness ahead of next year’s MLS season.

Lampard has signed a two-year contract with emerging MLS side New York City FC, but the club do not enter the American league until March 2015.
Manchester City, New York City FC and Melbourne City are all owned by holding company City Football Group.

The company also have a minority share holding in Japanese club Yokohama Marinos.

Lampard could be important to Manuel Pellegrini in the Champions League given he counts as a homegrown player.

City must include five homegrown players in a restricted 21-man squad in the competition after they failed Uefa’s Financial Fair Play test.

And Wenger, whose side face City in the Community Shield at Wembley on Sunday, admitted: ‘Lampard’s move to Manchester City is a surprise as after the statements we heard, it looks like all these “City” clubs will feed the main club.

‘I heard they want to buy five clubs all around the world. I don’t know the rules well enough.

‘They bought the New York franchise for $100m in the States to play next season and at moment the players they sign cannot play until next year.

‘They will register in the clubs where they will put them and they can get out on loan. Is it a way to get around (financial) fair play? I don’t know.
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ruht » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 am

City have got incredible depth going in to the new season.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:05 am

We don't have to worry about them in the CL anyway :D
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:20 am

They only got 4 Englishmen? Don't they need five for CL?

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Tedesco » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:26 am

I had a dream last night and in the dream I was reading a newspaper and the headline was "Agüero diagnosed with HIV". And then I realized "So that's why he gets injured so often..."

:wtf:
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:30 am

van Gaal won his first ''cup'' with Man U last night against Liverpool with 3-1.. The hype here in the Netherlands is so big right now about him and Man U.. it's ridiculous, he hasn't coached them in a single official match, only friendlies so far lol..
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 am

Tedesco wrote:I had a dream last night and in the dream I was reading a newspaper and the headline was "Agüero diagnosed with HIV". And then I realized "So that's why he gets injured so often..."

I wonder what you're subconscious is telling you with an Aguero and HIV dream? :lol:

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Tedesco » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 am

runaway wrote:
Tedesco wrote:I had a dream last night and in the dream I was reading a newspaper and the headline was "Agüero diagnosed with HIV". And then I realized "So that's why he gets injured so often..."

I wonder what you're subconsious is telling you with an Aguero and HIV dream? :lol:

via Tapatalk

That's a good question since I didn't read/talk about neither yesterday.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:57 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:van Gaal won his first ''cup'' with Man U last night against Liverpool with 3-1.. The hype here in the Netherlands is so big right now about him and Man U.. it's ridiculous, he hasn't coached them in a single official match, only friendlies so far lol..

I guess its the same everywhere, we all know that they have such big headed supporters !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Haha yeah, when i was younger i had that same thing, but i grew up, most people don't.. They think that if they beat Chelsea in a friendly, they will win the league, cup and EL/CL in the same season.. Over confidence ftw..
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:20 pm

what if they will win the PL? I think they'll finish as champs or runners up... I am not saying this because of their friendly triumphs, don't forget that they only have to worry about the league and FA Cup while the other 4 teams will be busy with one more competition.

(Chelsea - Man U) either one -3. Arsenal - 4.Man C - 5. Lpool my prediction
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:what if they will win the PL? I think they'll finish as champs or runners up... I am not saying this because of their friendly triumphs, don't forget that they only have to worry about the league and FA Cup while the other 4 teams will be busy with one more competition.

(Chelsea - Man U) either one -3. Arsenal - 4.Man C - 5. Lpool my prediction

At least we don't have to worry about them during this season. Then you forget the part when LVG pulls down his pants !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:van Gaal won his first ''cup'' with Man U last night against Liverpool with 3-1.. The hype here in the Netherlands is so big right now about him and Man U.. it's ridiculous, he hasn't coached them in a single official match, only friendlies so far lol..

I guess its the same everywhere, we all know that they have such big headed supporters !

They are expecting way too much. He did not even do that well at the WC when you think about it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe