You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: English football

Postby JJJ » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:37 am



GERRARD!
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 387 times
Been thanked: 368 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby Jorsett » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 am

JJJ wrote:

GERRARD!


When the ref blew the whistle and Gerrard started tearing up it was hard not to cry honestly. But I was like [-X, not gonna cry.
#DankeBasti
User avatar
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm
National Flag:
Norway
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: English football

Postby Borusse » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 am

Liverpool deserve this title, Gerrard deserves this title. He is the main reason I want Liverpool to win it to be honest. No one deserves it more than him. Stevie G. f*cking legend. It won't slip away, it cant!
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3988
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 1075 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:39 am

Watching Liverpool play reminds of me of last year. That pacey, incisive game. :D
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 739 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:33 am

AdepT wrote:Watching Liverpool play reminds of me of last year. That pacey, incisive game. :D


With Pep we're not going to see that football. We attack from the centre and that is all. When Sky tv conducts match analysis they show a big arrow in the middle...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31128
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24380 times
Been thanked: 4708 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 am

Jorsett wrote:Yup, yup aaand yup. Hopefully they sort out their transfers. They bought Aspas to replace Suarez if it came to that (could you imagine if Suarez had left this summer, good grief). Watched the City game with my friends today, and they're all like "We're gonna get Kroos". Hopefully they sign some really good (not Kroos though), top notch players so they can stay at the top (four) of the BPL.

The only Bayern player they can possibly get is Shaqiri.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33288
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9648 times
Been thanked: 7723 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:53 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Jorsett wrote:Yup, yup aaand yup. Hopefully they sort out their transfers. They bought Aspas to replace Suarez if it came to that (could you imagine if Suarez had left this summer, good grief). Watched the City game with my friends today, and they're all like "We're gonna get Kroos". Hopefully they sign some really good (not Kroos though), top notch players so they can stay at the top (four) of the BPL.

The only Bayern player they can possibly get is Shaqiri.

The chances here are very less and with Liverpool back to top, I think Shaqiri would look to go there. LFC could think of playing in 4-2-3-1 with Shaq-Cou-Sterling and Suarez/Sturridge upfront and Gerrard/Hendo as CMs.

Playing Sturridge/Suarez together always is not going to be successful for long.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 739 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby MoFattal » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

AdepT wrote:Playing Sturridge/Suarez together always is not going to be successful for long.


But it is so damn lethal at the moment that would make it ridiculous to think of dropping it.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11342
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 3007 times
Been thanked: 2447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby Jorsett » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm

MoFattal wrote:
AdepT wrote:Playing Sturridge/Suarez together always is not going to be successful for long.


But it is so damn lethal at the moment that would make it ridiculous to think of dropping it.

Sturridge is out with an injury isn't he?
#DankeBasti
User avatar
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm
National Flag:
Norway
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: English football

Postby MoFattal » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm not sure. He started yesterday, but went off later on during the game.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11342
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 3007 times
Been thanked: 2447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 pm

MoFattal wrote:I'm not sure. He started yesterday, but went off later on during the game.

Injured. Will miss against Norwich.

Also, Toure could miss all next 5 games. City could be in trouble though Aguero is back for them.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 739 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby Jorsett » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Henderson is out for the next three games due to the stupid red card at the end against City and I'm pretty sure that if Gerrard gets a yellow against Norwich he's getting a suspension also, and suddenly, the midfield is restricted to Allen and Lucas (and Coutinho but he plays more offensively) against Chelsea.

Hopefully everything goes well. [-o<
#DankeBasti
User avatar
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm
National Flag:
Norway
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: English football

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Jorsett wrote:Henderson is out for the next three games due to the stupid red card at the end against City and I'm pretty sure that if Gerrard gets a yellow against Norwich he's getting a suspension also, and suddenly, the midfield is restricted to Allen and Lucas (and Coutinho but he plays more offensively) against Chelsea.

Hopefully everything goes well. [-o<

I heard that after this game the 9 YCs are kinds rescinded, meaning that a next YC won't have any affect and Gerard can now play all three games.
Read a comment on guardian.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 739 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby Jorsett » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 pm

AdepT wrote:
Jorsett wrote:Henderson is out for the next three games due to the stupid red card at the end against City and I'm pretty sure that if Gerrard gets a yellow against Norwich he's getting a suspension also, and suddenly, the midfield is restricted to Allen and Lucas (and Coutinho but he plays more offensively) against Chelsea.

Hopefully everything goes well. [-o<

I heard that after this game the 9 YCs are kinds rescinded, meaning that a next YC won't have any affect and Gerard can now play all three games.
Read a comment on guardian.

Whelp, let's pray for that then! [-o<
#DankeBasti
User avatar
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm
National Flag:
Norway
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: English football

Postby runaway » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Liverpool (the place) would really explode if both Liverpool and Everton finish in the Top 4. =D>

They are a joy to watch. Not one game against the top teams were a bore although they seriously need to pick themselves in the 2nd half. Almost all their games, their 2nd half form is atrocious. It's almost a guaranteed they'll concede during that time.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1022 times

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests