You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:This year is our year :D :wink:

(II support Liverpool in England)

EDIT: Well, sympathise with them more than support.

1 September 2013 :D
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:This year is our year :D :wink:

(II support Liverpool in England)

EDIT: Well, sympathise with them more than support.

1 September 2013 :D

It is the same with me but I cannot hide the fact that when they scored I shouted ''goal''
Their support is amazing =D>
IMO they deserve to win the league however unfortunately it is still early even if there are only 4 more gamed to be played (Man C have 6 to play6)!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

City will play Everton and Crystal Palace away. Both sides capable of getting something from City.

Liverpool have Chelsea at home, this will be the the most important game of the season, they passed the first test by winning against City, now its time for destroying Chelsea.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:12 pm

If they beat Chelsea they will 99% win the league.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Finishing in the top 3 is enough for Liverpool to celebrate like crazy after years of being in the shadow
So Liverpool can already call 2013-2014 a very successful season
Winning the Premier League though(which is likely) will make The entire city Explode
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Element wrote:Finishing in the top 3 is enough for Liverpool to celebrate like crazy after years of being in the shadow
So Liverpool can already call 2013-2014 a very successful season
Winning the Premier League though(which is likely) will make The entire city Explode

Definitely! For many weeks, surely. They are waiting for the first PL title 24 years, it would be nice, but at this moment this current achievement is awesome after many years in shadow of United, City, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Jorsett » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Make us dream... =D> =D> =D>
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 pm

My favorite team this season [after bayern]...I love watching Liverpool games. Their style is just great...it has everything...pace, through passes, changing positions, pressing, fighting for every ball...

Rodgers did a great job. Definitely one of the best coaches out there. Imagine what they could do if they get their transfers right this summer. With some additional 50 mil€ from the CL they could spend as much as 100 mil€ and probably get some 3-4 quality signings.

Would love for them to win the EPL...they deserve it.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Jorsett » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:01 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:My favorite team this season [after bayern]...I love watching Liverpool games. Their style is just great...it has everything...pace, through passes, changing positions, pressing, fighting for every ball...

Rodgers did a great job. Definitely one of the best coaches out there. Imagine what they could do if they get their transfers right this summer. With some additional 50 mil€ from the CL they could spend as much as 100 mil€ and probably get some 3-4 quality signings.

Yup, yup aaand yup. Hopefully they sort out their transfers. They bought Aspas to replace Suarez if it came to that (could you imagine if Suarez had left this summer, good grief). Watched the City game with my friends today, and they're all like "We're gonna get Kroos". Hopefully they sign some really good (not Kroos though), top notch players so they can stay at the top (four) of the BPL.
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 am

Jorsett wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:My favorite team this season [after bayern]...I love watching Liverpool games. Their style is just great...it has everything...pace, through passes, changing positions, pressing, fighting for every ball...

Yup, yup aaand yup. Hopefully they sort out their transfers. They bought Aspas to replace Suarez if it came to that (could you imagine if Suarez had left this summer, good grief). Watched the City game with my friends today, and they're all like "We're gonna get Kroos". Hopefully they sign some really good (not Kroos though), top notch players so they can stay at the top (four) of the BPL.

We can sell Goetze if you want :mrgreen:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am

They[Liverpool] will need to strenghten their last line, defnitely. More than 40 goals they have conceded. There's one unwritten rule that if you concede less than 30 goals in the entire season, you'll be champion. That's Capello told when he came to Real Madrid in summer 2006. He did it, he won with Real Primera league.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Jorsett » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:15 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Jorsett wrote:

We can sell Goetze if you want :mrgreen:

Nooo. :P
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:28 am

We can sell Goetze if you want :mrgreen:[/quote]
Nooo. :P[/quote]
Why ? because you don't think he can be a success or because you think he'll improve at Bayern.
I bet if he plays a game in the EPL he won't even get the chance to see the ball - he is slow,soft and all...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:We can sell Goetze if you want :mrgreen:

Nooo. :P

Why ? because you don't think he can be a success or because you think he'll improve at Bayern.
I bet if he plays a game in the EPL he won't even get the chance to see the ball - he is slow,soft and all...

With that move, Götze would join another Dortmund if 4-4-2.com analysis which I posted 2-3 weeks ago was correctly processed. :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Jorsett » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:36 am

ramsej84 wrote:We can sell Goetze if you want :mrgreen:

Nooo. :P[/quote]
I bet if he plays a game in the EPL he won't even get the chance to see the ball - he is slow,soft and all...[/quote]

He would be good at LFC of course, he's a class player. But I genuinely believe that he is here to stay and he'll become a key player over the next few years. Ribery and Robben will grow old (soon enough) and he'll take the step into "amazingly-world-superstar-class-coolness".
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe