You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Jose Mourinho about Wenger, the guy is so arrogant I really hate the man [source]

Tipical Mourinho style for the umpteenth time, but he is totally right about Wenger's missing trophies in the last 9-10 years.

Wenger doesn't like Mourinho, neither. That was obvious during Mourinho's first reign at Stamford Bridge.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby AdepT » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Jose Mourinho about Wenger, the guy is so arrogant I really hate the man [source]

What a disrespectful thing to say to a coach like Wenger! :evil:

hehe. Mourinho does get under everyone nerves. I don't dislike him rather I find him amusing. Ok, I obviously dislike his complete defensive approach at times but hey, there's no rule against it and he is a pragmatic man and just wants to win.

As for his talk about Wenger, as harsh it might be, he's right. Not even Carling/Capital One or future Capital Two cup.
It does really say a lot about a man. It's not that he's never been a winner. He was a winner and has not won shite for 8 years.
That leads to mediocrity and Arsenal are satisfied with it. They have never been in a bad debt situation like Dortmund, they have a very big fan following and still they have been selling their players year after year. Most costliest tickets so obviously fans are divided. You have to adapt and he's not been able to adapt. Think what you will but Wenger has had very able teams for the past 8 years to win 1 trophy and he hasn't. He's not a bad coach. He's very good and has an eye for talented young players but he's failed to win a single thing for 8 years and looking at PL now that thing's only going to extend. He's developed a mental block as it appears. They're not going to win PL and obviously I want Bayern to go through in CL so there's that. FA Cup is something they can try for this year and it'll probably be decided tomorrow.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Magath to Fulham!

Here we go PL! :P
Mou, now let's see you.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Finally Magath has moved abroad. :D Too bad it's just Fulham and not a club as Newcastle, Everton or some other club of similar level.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Lukas » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Ha ha can't wait to see how this works out! :lol:

Forget the title race the interest will all be at Fulham now!
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Pyre » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:51 pm

FCB general wrote:Finally Magath has moved abroad. :D Too bad it's just Fulham and not a club as Newcastle, Everton or some other club of similar level.

Im really curious how he will do there. His trainer-manager style suits to the prem, the physical approach may as well...
Pyre
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Pyre wrote:
FCB general wrote:Finally Magath has moved abroad. :D Too bad it's just Fulham and not a club as Newcastle, Everton or some other club of similar level.

Im really curious how he will do there. His trainer-manager style suits to the prem, the physical approach may as well...

Exactly that. Therefore, it's a good move for him. Maybe the only issue would be the quality of squad, though I think there won't be any problems with that when English club have the best TV income and Fulham's owner is rich.

This is a good chance for Magath to bring himself in life back again in the most competitive league of a world.

FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Gets sacked in the summer or before. Magath wins anyway.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Just saw the news ... hmm interesting I thought he was going to HSV...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Just saw the news ... hmm interesting I thought he was going to HSV...

The members voted against Magath as a savior of HSV. Well, he had also agreed with that decision when he stressed that he is not that person who can help Hamburg.

FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Pyre » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:15 am

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Just saw the news ... hmm interesting I thought he was going to HSV...

The members voted against Magath as a savior of HSV. Well, he had also agreed with that decision when he stressed that he is not that person who can help Hamburg.

Of all persons, I think he would the be almost to only one who would be able to help the HSV though. Just because he is so stubborn and nobody can talk him into doing anything. Apart from his second stint at Wolfsburg he always delivered results, too. With dreadful football and ridiculous wheeling dealing though.
Pyre
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 am

Pyre wrote:Of all persons, I think he would the be almost to only one who would be able to help the HSV though. Just because he is so stubborn and nobody can talk him into doing anything. Apart from his second stint at Wolfsburg he always delivered results, too. With dreadful football and ridiculous wheeling dealing though.

I disagree. I think he would have been a good choice in the summer if HSV survived relegation. He is a good coach mid or long term. But as a kind of saviour? I have my doubts.

The same can be said for Fulham I suppose, but keep in mind that HSV almost certainly have higher expectations than Fulham, and while I do not know about Fulham themselves, as mentioned the league is already similar in style to Magath's. I think it has a bigger chance of working out.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:45 pm

City take the lead vs Chelsea in the FA Cup
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 pm

2-0 FU€K you Chelsea , FU€K you Mourinho
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:23 pm

To be honest, the ideal result for me would be both teams losing.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe