You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Just one question. Which player is not a choker then? :)

Fernando Torres :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Fernando Torres will win his team whatever trophy they're missing, whether he was choking, scoring, sitting on the bench, or taking a piss in the dressing room.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Let me just say that this was the first RM game ive watched in a while so forgive me if i sound new. Bale and Ronaldo looked very deadly, BvB and R.Madrid are by far the best counter attacking teams in the world from what i saw today but after watching the game i would say BvB are still better because their midfield is better. Illaremendi and Khedira were poor today. Defensively it was like they weren't even there, and they offered nothing offensively in terms of creativity. Modric should definitely play alongside one of them. Isco put in a lot of defensive work this game but his passing today was less than acceptable and i felt like he was too busy making flashy dribbles than shooting or looking for an open man. Diego Lopez pretty much saved RM today because Sevilla could have scored just as easy as they conceded in my opinion. Also i couldnt help but compare RM and Bayern while i was watching this match and i apologize if people think i am sounding arrogant or cocky but i dont think RM would beat Bayern over two legs. RM are lacking a midfield that would be able to tackle Bayern's cause as soon as they got possession everything was sent to the wings to Bale or CR7. I see why many people look down on Khedira, he was some shit today. Illaramendi needs some time and to develop so i wont judge but its obvious he shouldnt be playing alongside Khedira. RM need a midfielder like Sahin or Gundogan who can help attack down the middle when Bale or CR7 are being marked out of games. This is only one league game and i doubt Ancelloti will be playing Khedira and Illaramendi in big matches but these are just a few observations i saw.

Ancelotti I think isn't much of a tactician. If not for the individual brilliance of his players as well as a bit of luck, RM wouldn't be able to win games. Lopez has saved RM so many times that I wish he gets more respect from the Madridistas who still prefer Iker as no.1. Lopez has earned that spot, fair and square for me. RM today looks like Barcelona last season, outscore opponents to win games. That's one of the reasons, Bayern still have an advantage over them. What if RM can't attack? And Ronaldo can't score? And they face a team with better defense. This has already happened twice against Atletico Madrid and against Barcelona. As brilliant as their players maybe, football is still a team game.

On Khedira, I think he's the only option there unless Ramos is put in the midfield again. Modric and Illara are the one that exchanges places. I haven't seen Casemiro in a lot of matches. Maybe if Alonso comes back.

As for the Messi vs Ronaldo debate that's been going on, I prefer Messi over Ronaldo just because I'm amazed at his vision. The point over him not scoring in his NT, should consider his role there and the difficulties he has to face there. He is the no.10 or playmaker for Argentina. He makes the plays and draws the defenders letting his teammates score. Also, in the past, Tevez was a major stumbling block for Messi. They don't play well together and when their coach finally had a reason to drop Tevez on the bench (I read that Tevez was really popular in Argentina more than Messi), Argentina started to get stronger.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 pm

3-2 RM vs Rayo Vallecano 55' RM just conceded two unanswered goals! It shows how kind RM are to show us how not to defend :lol:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:3-2 RM vs Rayo Vallecano 55' RM just conceded two unanswered goals! It shows how kind RM are to show us how not to defend :lol:

You are right but both RV goals came from penalties ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Messi is out for 6-8 weeks with a hamstring injury
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby runaway » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Messi is out for 6-8 weeks with a hamstring injury

Read it was the other leg not the one with his previous injury. tsk tsk Meanwhile, Neymar should learn to shoot more and be a little bit selfish. He wastes so many chances passing to his teammates that fails to finish.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Cazorla » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Congratulation on winning the CL again Bayern. =D>

Not that Messi would have made a difference. :lol:
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ruht » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm

runaway wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Messi is out for 6-8 weeks with a hamstring injury

Read it was the other leg not the one with his previous injury. tsk tsk Meanwhile, Neymar should learn to shoot more and be a little bit selfish. He wastes so many chances passing to his teammates that fails to finish.

He makes up for those with diving, not to worry.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 pm

So there is a good chance that Messi won't play again in 2013. It is safe to say he does not deserve the Ballon D'Or this year. We'll see...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So there is a good chance that Messi won't play again in 2013. It is safe to say he does not deserve the Ballon D'Or this year. We'll see...

What's the coverage of the Ballon D'or as well as all the categories? Does it cover the entirety of last season or just the year 2013?
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MoFattal » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 am

The year 2013.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 am

MoFattal wrote:The year 2013.

Ah so just 2013. Apart from the Jan-May, Ronaldo has been the stand-out individual performer. But then again, Diego Lopez should be given more credit on a lot of Madrid wins because even though Ronaldo scored plenty of goals, if not for Lopez, they could have lost a lot of their games.

Of course, I'm rooting for Ribery. A lot of people argue that it's an individual award but with Ribery's terrific performances, we achieved the treble while Ronaldo's terrific performances hasn't brought Madrid much yet. But I'm still hoping Lahm would get the recognition he deserves, best fullback in the world, can play DM, and now we're seeing him in more advanced positions. Crazy :pep:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MoFattal » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:07 am

If I am not mistake, the votes close after 2 days on November 15th.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Oh shit for Barca.
Can't see tweet? Click here!
runaway
I'm a post king!