You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby Ruht » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:15 am

Suarez is an amazing player and I love to watch him play, but his attitude is awful. I can't see him fitting in at Arsenal though..Maybe Wenger is that desperate? Oh and he will miss the first 6 games if the season too.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby jaybayern » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 pm

the dude think is going to real madrid
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:08 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Real Madrid are offering €100m(£85m) for Gareth Bale!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/27/gareth-bale-real-madrid-tottenham-hotspur

Typical Madrid
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Real Madrid are offering €100m(£85m) for Gareth Bale!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/27/gareth-bale-real-madrid-tottenham-hotspur

That's coming from an English source. Probably won't be that much.

Bale isn't that good.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Borusse » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:27 pm

English source is actually more reliable than AS or Marca. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Apperently Real Madrid have agreed personal terms with Bale now its up to the clubs to agree a fee...

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2013-07-27/bale-pasa-de-la-oferta-del-tottenham-y-sigue-pensando-en-clave-madridista_13238/

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Holy shit! Has anyone seen this kid play he is fu€kin amazing!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Last edited by MUTU on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed to use the youtube BBcode
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 pm

To all Neymar haters (heralded by me at one point in time), he just did a vintage Fabregas goal on Malaysia. Malaysia 1 Barca 2.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Der Bomber » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:18 pm

tflags wrote:To all Neymar haters (heralded by me at one point in time), he just did a vintage Fabregas goal on Malaysia. Malaysia 1 Barca 2.

:wink:

Pique & Malaysia's goals were nicer in my opinion... And I don't think that the Neymar doubters(note I don't say hater because this term is way too easy to use & more often than not unjustified) doubt his capability to score goals, it's more the fact that he will have a hard time coping with players that are 3-4 times his strength & are way more talented at tackling & defending overall than the defenders in Brazil. I firmly believe that Neymar would be absolutely invisible vs the likes of Bayern, Juventus, Madrid, PSG?(not sure), Tottenham, Dortmund & all the other clubs with solid & strong defensive players. He'll probably do just fine in La Liga because of the space allowed by most clubs in this league but against strong defenses or bus parkers like Chelsea, he will suffer pretty badly I am pretty sure of that. So far I still don't think that he is proven in Europe, he hasn't anything to show for it aside from a few goals on second tier national teams which is not much different than what he had in Brazil.

Mind you I will definitely give him credit when he deserves it because I don't hate not dislike the kid, he is very talented but he is just way too weak physically and I am sure that it'll take time for him to make the transition & to gain some weight & strength.
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Der Bomber wrote:
tflags wrote:To all Neymar haters (heralded by me at one point in time), he just did a vintage Fabregas goal on Malaysia. Malaysia 1 Barca 2.

Pique & Malaysia's goals were nicer in my opinion... And I don't think that the Neymar doubters(note I don't say hater because this term is way too easy to use & more often than not unjustified) doubt his capability to score goals, it's more the fact that he will have a hard time coping with players that are 3-4 times his strength & are way more talented at tackling & defending overall than the defenders in Brazil. I firmly believe that Neymar would be absolutely invisible vs the likes of Bayern, Juventus, Madrid, PSG?(not sure), Tottenham, Dortmund & all the other clubs with solid & strong defensive players. He'll probably do just fine in La Liga because of the space allowed by most clubs in this league but against strong defenses or bus parkers like Chelsea, he will suffer pretty badly I am pretty sure of that. So far I still don't think that he is proven in Europe, he hasn't anything to show for it aside from a few goals on second tier national teams which is not much different than what he had in Brazil.

Mind you I will definitely give him credit when he deserves it because I don't hate not dislike the kid, he is very talented but he is just way too weak physically and I am sure that it'll take time for him to make the transition & to gain some weight & strength.

I think he's improving. In the Confed, he was present in the big games. Although Brazil games before that, he does become invisible. Also, his fancy flicks are toned down now so that's a good thing. Fabregas is looking like he's finally settled in Barca. If Pedro and Sanchez finally find their grooves, Barca might get away not getting any defender. They'll just outscore them. Won't work for Bayern though. :wink:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Der Bomber » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:38 pm

runaway wrote:
Der Bomber wrote:

I think he's improving. In the Confed, he was present in the big games. Although Brazil games before that, he does become invisible. Also, his fancy flicks are toned down now so that's a good thing. Fabregas is looking like he's finally settled in Barca. If Pedro and Sanchez finally find their grooves, Barca might get away not getting any defender. They'll just outscore them. Won't work for Bayern though. :wink:

Yeah Neymar would never get away with being as fancy as he was in Brazil & keep both of his legs intact! :lol:

And if Tata uses his players properly, it'll bring Barca back up a few notches because Xavi & Iniesta won't be so tried as they were last season & may get back to playing at the pace that they're used to, they're not that young though so that kinda performance might be behind them but I doubt that.. In my opinion, the only way that Barca can get away with the fact that they didn't purchase a defender is if they are lucky enough to not get injuries at that position.

Mascherano being injured last season cost them greatly & Pique was overused & tired. I read all over the place last season from Barca fans things like: "Pique is trash, he's overrated" & all kinds of hateful comments like that which I absolutely don't understand considering that he was overused & pretty much alone on the backline since his partner was awful more often than not and Alba and Alves are more wingers than anything. It'd be like us saying that Lahm was trash a few years ago when he was paired up with Lell, Demichelis & Breno..

They will, like you said, definitely outscore most clubs but the CL will be their downfall again this season in my opinion since a lot of clubs have strengthened up so they will have to worry about more than Bayern & Dortmund! Their backline is average & they don't have depth at the position, they play midfielders at CB position sometimes which is just not effective. When you play a guy like Adriano at CB, who is 5'8" tall, you know that things may get ugly if crosses fly in the box! :P
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:48 pm

I just don't know who else Barca can buy at this point. They'll probably buy someone unknown from South America if ever they buy one. Tata might know someone.

Yeah that CB position is really thin and the Barca B kids like Bartra are not ready yet. Pique is a good defender I guess just really needs a partner that can lead him well like with Puyol and Ramos. Mascherano, whenever I see him, just slide tackles. :lol:

Not to mention Valdez isn't the best GK out there. Really Barca defense is shambles. And I hope Pep doesn't do that to Bayern. Because it kinda started with him and his refusal to buy a defender. #-o
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Der Bomber » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Yeah well under Guardiola, they had a good defense from what I remember, they had Puyol still in form & Pique.. Abidal & Alves, Mascherano and they were all in top form and so dominant in all aspects that their workload was minimal. I remember Pep using a 3-4-3 with them at times back then.

From what I see, Barca are trying to buy David Luiz which would be a good fit for them since he's good on the ball & a tall guy which Barca can never have enough but he does come up a little too much at times but hey, he's a huge upgrade compared to Bartra and Adriano!
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe