You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is in trouble with the tax dept ... he failed to pay 14.7 M
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Spanish football

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:09 pm

He "failed" ??
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Pay your damn taxes!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 pm

ironic the outcry from football "fans" when Uli admitted to it, but all I hear are excuses when it comes to Messi and Ronaldo... just my 2 cents...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:42 pm

nm462272 wrote:ironic the outcry from football "fans" when Uli admitted to it, but all I hear are excuses when it comes to Messi and Ronaldo... just my 2 cents...

but Germany is too Politically Correct buddy :wink:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:ironic the outcry from football "fans" when Uli admitted to it, but all I hear are excuses when it comes to Messi and Ronaldo... just my 2 cents...

it really bothers me that people who fess up (Uli) are treated more harshly than those who continue the lie... and this extends to all facets of life
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Makes no sense really, cause I live in Germany and I feel the same way...
It's just that neither of them plays for Bayern... Cause Germany is jealous and resentful is what it is...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 pm

You mean when Messi and Ronaldo are CAUGHT, unlike Uli. :evil:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:54 pm

@Xabi, can you tell me what's happened with Theo Hernandez' transfer to Real Madrid? How is that possible to move from Atletico to Real? What's the catch?
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby America USA » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm

This maybe slightly off topic but I personally think Barcelona are on the decline.

Messi and Suarez are both 30. Pique, Mascherano, Alba, Iniesta and Busquets are all getting older. I don't think Neymar is the loyal type and I see him doing a Figo and jumping ship to any team that offers him more money. Not saying Real Madrid but maybe someone like PSG or even United .

The newer crop of Barcelona midfielders just don't seem good enough and talented Spanish players are choosing Madrid over Barcelona.

Once Messi and his generation goes I think Barcelona will struggle and could very well be back to their 90s obscurity, at least on the Champions League scene. Real Madrid's stock has risen immensely after their recent CL success. If Real can domestically win more often in the next three to four years then Barcelona will suffer even more. Once Barcelona starts losing their overseas popularity it could do a lot of damage to them.

In the same vein it's good for Bayern that Bundesliga is trying to grow in overseas markets and it is imperative for Bayern to win the CL before 2020 to keep up with Real Madrid's overseas popularity.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vigneshFCB » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:39 pm

America USA wrote:This maybe slightly off topic but I personally think Barcelona are on the decline.

Messi and Suarez are both 30. Pique, Mascherano, Alba, Iniesta and Busquets are all getting older. I don't think Neymar is the loyal type and I see him doing a Figo and jumping ship to any team that offers him more money. Not saying Real Madrid but maybe someone like PSG or even United .

The newer crop of Barcelona midfielders just don't seem good enough and talented Spanish players are choosing Madrid over Barcelona.

Once Messi and his generation goes I think Barcelona will struggle and could very well be back to their 90s obscurity, at least on the Champions League scene. Real Madrid's stock has risen immensely after their recent CL success. If Real can domestically win more often in the next three to four years then Barcelona will suffer even more. Once Barcelona starts losing their overseas popularity it could do a lot of damage to them.

In the same vein it's good for Bayern that Bundesliga is trying to grow in overseas markets and it is imperative for Bayern to win the CL before 2020 to keep up with Real Madrid's overseas popularity.

Barcelona have been on the decline for a very long time; approximately 6 or 7 years. This is not the new phenomenon that you postulate it to be.
vigneshFCB
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:26 pm

FCB general wrote:@Xabi, can you tell me what's happened with Theo Hernandez' transfer to Real Madrid? How is that possible to move from Atletico to Real? What's the catch?

Money, trophies and apparently he was a Real Madrid supporter when he was young

Agüero also wanted to join Madrid a few years ago, but there was some kind of non agression pact between the two boards so in the end Real didn't make any offer and that's why he joined City instead.

Something similar happened with De Gea and Courtois in the past. Both wanted to play for Real and Real wanted them, but they were Atleti stars and it could've been difficult for them too because of the ultras and that stuff

But now it seems that there isn't any kind of agreement anymore. It's confirmed that there were offers from an English club, a German club, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, but he chose Real. And because he's not an Atleti star (he hasn't even played with Atletico) the situation is slightly different.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:35 pm

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Money, trophies and apparently he was a Real Madrid supporter when he was young

Agüero also wanted to join Madrid a few years ago, but there was some kind of non agression pact between the two boards so in the end Real didn't make any offer and that's why he joined City instead.

Something similar happened with De Gea and Courtois in the past. Both wanted to play for Real and Real wanted them, but they were Atleti stars and it could've been difficult for them too because of the ultras and that stuff

But now it seems that there isn't any kind of agreement anymore. It's confirmed that there were offers from an English club, a German club, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, but he chose Real. And because he's not an Atleti star (he hasn't even played with Atletico) the situation is slightly different.

Yeah, I know for that agreement and if I'm not mistaken, the last player who moved from Atletico to Real and vice versa was Santiago Solari.

So, in the end Real 'bypassed' the agreement in the way that they signed Atletico B player and not Atletico Madrid player. The agreement worth for the first teams, but not for the B teams. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:20 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

idiot!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe