You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

So, Ramos with a 5-games ban after lashing out on the referee. This Real Madrid squad is a trouble magnet.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:29 pm

MoFattal wrote:Ronaldo scored a great 1st goal. Though, it looks like there was another ball on the field at the time of the play. I don't know if the goal should have stood or not.

Well well well, talking about spherical objects making their way onto the turf as shots are being taken...

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Thank you MUTU for ruining my evening :evil:
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

ex-Hertha player Patrick Ebert is having a hell of a season in Valladolid. He is a fan favourite and he scored 2 world class goals + great assist today

:shock: =D> =D> =D> =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:ex-Hertha player Patrick Ebert is having a hell of a season in Valladolid. He is a fan favourite and he scored 2 world class goals + great assist today

:shock: =D> =D> =D> =D>

He was great in Bundesliga yes

The second Goal is CRACK...humiliate them bit**es :P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Osasuna 0-0 Real Madrid :)

Kaka` shown a red card.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/85359/o ... rid/report
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 am

Well, we all knew that they practically had no chance of catching up with Barca. The sad thing about La Liga, though, is that they don't even feel the pressure of the following pack. I mean, they can lose/draw on a continuous basis and yet have their CL spot secured. Now, both rivals will focus on their remaining competitions having all but secured their league credentials. A league with very poor quality, if you ask me.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Barca playing against best defence in LaLiga, scores three goals with ten minutes left and smashes Malaga overall. They are just too good. I dont know who tried to tell me Bayern's positioning play is better than Barca, this person is not right. But you are second imo.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:53 am

MoFattal wrote:Well, we all knew that they practically had no chance of catching up with Barca. The sad thing about La Liga, though, is that they don't even feel the pressure of the following pack. I mean, they can lose/draw on a continuous basis and yet have their CL spot secured. Now, both rivals will focus on their remaining competitions having all but secured their league credentials. A league with very poor quality, if you ask me.

Well, BL looks more or less the same right now
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks to an unprecedented run of form. Can't say there is much unusual going on in La Liga.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:21 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Well, BL looks more or less the same right now

Not really, no. We are only similar in terms of topping the table by a good margin, and that itself is not something we see all times, as quaazi mentioned. Plus, Bayern always feels the pressure of losing/drawing because of our previous failings. On the other hand, Barca/Real doesn't feel that kind of pressure. They know that they can manage to lose a couple, and yet they'll still maintain a significant lead. And that is because the remaining teams are destined to cancel out each others' hopes.

The other point I was making is the complete lack of pressure from the mid-table teams. The current Real Madrid doesn't have the risk of losing out on a CL spot, because there is actually no pressure from the teams below. Compare it with the BL's Dortmund. They can by no means a lose/draw a couple of games because there are at least 5 clubs breathing down their necks, and waiting for the opportunity to pounce on that CL spot. You cannot really argue that Rayo Vallecano or Levante can pose a direct threat of Madrid's CL chances. But you can say, to a certain extent, that Schalke, Gladbach, and Stuttgart can pose some of that threat on Dortmund's.

The quality of the competition in the BL demands complete efforts at all times. A win/loss can see a team jump up or down the table by 3-4 spots on a weekly basis. In La Liga, we see that, but only in the lower-half of the table. And that is the main difference.

P.S. I'm sorry for saying pressure a hell lot of times.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 am

Borusse wrote:Barca playing against best defence in LaLiga, scores three goals with ten minutes left and smashes Malaga overall. They are just too good.

To be honest, the result was a lot flattering. The first goal, a huge defensive error, was the catalyst of their win. The way Malaga played just gave me further serious optimism about our chances against Barca, if we play them of course. With a good destroyer, Malaga would've had a lot more chances. I'm not saying that Barca is not amazing, I'm just saying that results can sometime be misleading.

Borusse wrote:I dont know who tried to tell me Bayern's positioning play is better than Barca, this person is not right. But you are second imo.

That was not me, but I'll reinforce that view ;)
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm

1st leg of the Spanish Cup quarterfinals

Real Madrid 1-0 Valencia after a good goal by Benzema assisted by Khedira. Khedira is EVERYWHERE. What a player !

It's almost half-time
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah, but through the whole 45 minutes it looked like Valencia were going to score. Strange result to be honest, Real was completely dominated in the first half.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Borusse wrote:Yeah, but through the whole 45 minutes it looked like Valencia were going to score. Strange result to be honest, Real was completely dominated in the first half.

even the second half - real scored a lucky goal through an own goal... while few mins earlier Soldado was signaled twice (tremendously wrong) in an off-side pos and a big miss by Tello.!!!
Now it was the crier who missed a couple of chances.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe