You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby ottackon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:57 pm

According to Marca, Real Madrid could receive as much as €140m a season over a 10-year period from Adidas as of 2020, providing they meet the necessary clauses.

This kit deal would topple Manchester United’s €988m over 10 years and Bayern Munich’s €900m for the next 15 years.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Dammit! That will give them an even bigger edge on the transfer market. Plus, it arrived at the right time as their "ban" has been temporarily held off to "allow" them to get the world's best XI this summer.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:48 pm

And this is why Atletico Madrid will never be anything other than underdogs. Playing ugly football will just allow Barca to come back to take the lead. And now a red card for Felipe Luis to go along with it.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:52 pm

They were in control at the beginning, but as soon as Barca took control of the ball, Atletico went back to "park the bus" mode very early in the game and never seemed to want to take the ball back. Add that to Barca's unbelievably ruthless efficiency (I've never seen such a goal-scoring ability before!), they shot themselves in the foot. The red card will just make the final score look a lot more sweeter for Barca fans now.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:20 pm

How is this ugly? It has been an inspiring performance if nothing else. Barca clearly doesn't like playing aggressive opponents and that's all they are bringing (Filipe Luis's tackle was silly, but there really was nothing outstanding so far - it's the Barca players falling and staying constantly on the ground to get them carded). They are playing really well now 10 vs 11.

Also Pique's 2 legged tackle just now was borderline red card...

Barca showed nothing so far, apart from efficiency in front of goal. That Suarez strike would almost always get caught by the defender or the keeper anyway.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Godin red... 9 players...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:24 pm

Well, yellow was justified, but man, Suarez sold that one...

Can't understand why Godin had to make a tackle there anyway, pointless.

Messi taking the freekick 3 meters away from where he actually should have. No problem.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:37 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:Barca showed nothing so far, apart from efficiency in front of goal.

That's a joke. The only thing keeping Atletico in it for so long is that they try to hit the man if they can't get the ball. Barca had quite a few chances before they equalized.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Pointless for us to argue as I'll never agree with what you said :P Atletico put in a good performance and was the better team for parts of the game even when they were down to 10.

Even down to 9 they did reasonably well defensively.

It was nice to see that the atmosphere was quite friendly too, compared to some of the previous games.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby aaron101 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 am

What I don't understand about Diego Simeone and Atletico players is why the hell would they have to resort in dirty tactics when they are capable of beating Barca in a fair game. Their dirty tactics are their downfall on that match. They were doing great on first 15 mins and scored first. They were even doing great when down to 9 men. Stupid mentallity by Atletico. They have great defense and attack yet they resort to Mourinho tactics. They could have drawn or won that game.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:17 pm

aaron101 wrote:What I don't understand about Diego Simeone and Atletico players is why the hell would they have to resort in dirty tactics when they are capable of beating Barca in a fair game. Their dirty tactics are their downfall on that match. They were doing great on first 15 mins and scored first. They were even doing great when down to 9 men. Stupid mentallity by Atletico. They have great defense and attack yet they resort to Mourinho tactics. They could have drawn or won that game.

No, they couldn't. Barça is a far superior side. Atletico's aggressive play and rugby tactics are what made them so successful in recent years, its just a matter of the MSN being way too good and thus taking their fouling to the limit.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby aaron101 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:21 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
aaron101 wrote:What I don't understand about Diego Simeone and Atletico players is why the hell would they have to resort in dirty tactics when they are capable of beating Barca in a fair game. Their dirty tactics are their downfall on that match. They were doing great on first 15 mins and scored first. They were even doing great when down to 9 men. Stupid mentallity by Atletico. They have great defense and attack yet they resort to Mourinho tactics. They could have drawn or won that game.

No, they couldn't. Barça is a far superior side. Atletico's aggressive play and rugby tactics are what made them so successful in recent years, its just a matter of the MSN being way too good and thus taking their fouling to the limit.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Good point. I just realized that Luis Enrique haven't lost to Atletico ever since he arrived at Barca. 7 wins out of 7 games in a row. Before he arrive, Barca with Tata Martino haven't won a single game against them. Atletico was undefeated in 6 consecutive games. Diego Simeone really needs to come up with a new tactic against Barca.

Due to styles and tactics, Atletico's football suits more on Real Madrid. They have a pretty good record against their city rivals. Last season they were beaten 4-0.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:06 pm

that should be Barragan... OMG how clumsy... am not surprised weighing 83kg and stands at 1.86 is not ideal to keep a player such as neymar ,,,
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:11 am

anyone watching Real Madrid after Zidane's take over? How have they been doing, not in terms of results but actual tactics? They have had a lot of big scorelines and I was wondering whether it is due to tactics or just Gary-Neville-level of competition.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 am

Maybe Pep will invent the false 3 formation, even though our high defence line is like that to a certain degree.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe