You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Spanish football

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:36 pm

If I've read good yesterday, Real is in trouble because of :arrow: Luca Zidane :!: :?: :!:

If Zizou's son is the ONLY reason for transfer ban, then I'm not sure Fifa has a right to do that. After all, Zidane is Luca's father who has been in Real Madrid as a non-playing staff for the last 5-6 years and I think the father who is already in the club, working, can decide and sign a contract with the club since the boy is underage.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6503
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2636 times
Been thanked: 2857 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:45 pm

FCB general wrote:If I've read good yesterday, Real is in trouble because of :arrow: Luca Zidane :!: :?: :!:

If Zizou's son is the ONLY reason for transfer ban, then I'm not sure Fifa has a right to do that. After all, Zidane is Luca's father who has been in Real Madrid as a non-playing staff for the last 5-6 years and I think the father who is already in the club, working, can decide and sign a contract with the club since the boy is underage.


:-$
they might hire you as their Lawyer...
Let them struggle... :twisted:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25188
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21131 times
Been thanked: 5943 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:15 pm

FCB general wrote:If Zizou's son is the ONLY reason for transfer ban

He's part of the reason.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 7913 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby aaron101 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:18 pm

FCB general wrote:If I've read good yesterday, Real is in trouble because of :arrow: Luca Zidane :!: :?: :!:

If Zizou's son is the ONLY reason for transfer ban, then I'm not sure Fifa has a right to do that. After all, Zidane is Luca's father who has been in Real Madrid as a non-playing staff for the last 5-6 years and I think the father who is already in the club, working, can decide and sign a contract with the club since the boy is underage.

He's not the sole reason. There are many youth players involved. Basically, all of Zidane's children are part of the reason lol.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Spanish football

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:If Zizou's son is the ONLY reason for transfer ban

He's part of the reason.

Then I don't see how can they avoid the punishment. They surely won't.

ramsej84 wrote::-$
they might hire you as their Lawyer...
Let them struggle... :twisted:

Haha, have no fear.

But it would be really ridiculous to ban Real just because of the coach's son. What father can, son can't even though the father is responsible in making (best) decisions for his son. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6503
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2636 times
Been thanked: 2857 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:57 pm

FCB general wrote:even though the father is responsible in making (best) decisions for his son

Tell that to Luke Skywalker.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 7913 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby aaron101 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:46 pm

FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:If Zizou's son is the ONLY reason for transfer ban

He's part of the reason.

Then I don't see how can they avoid the punishment. They surely won't.

ramsej84 wrote::-$
they might hire you as their Lawyer...
Let them struggle... :twisted:

Haha, have no fear.

But it would be really ridiculous to ban Real just because of the coach's son. What father can, son can't even though the father is responsible in making (best) decisions for his son. :D

It's not about Zidane's son. It's about SEVERAL youth players.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Spanish football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:even though the father is responsible in making (best) decisions for his son

Tell that to Luke Skywalker.


Spoiler: show
I think Kylo Ren is the better example :P
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:even though the father is responsible in making (best) decisions for his son

Tell that to Luke Skywalker.


Spoiler: show
I think Kylo Ren is the better example :P

Spoiler: show
You got it wrong :) Kylo Ren doesn't heed the good advice of his father. Luke Skywalker doesn't heed the bad advice of his father. Zidane (bad guy since he coaches Madrid) convinces his son to join the dark side, but it would have been better if he didn't.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 7913 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
Spoiler: show
You got it wrong :) Kylo Ren doesn't heed the good advice of his father. Luke Skywalker doesn't heed the bad advice of his father. Zidane (bad guy since he coaches Madrid) convinces his son to join the dark side, but it would have been better if he didn't.


Spoiler: show
Fair enough reason, but I saw it as Ben was actually raised by his father and had the chance to decide whether to follow or not while Luke didn't know his father and was given the choice as an adult, nothing about bad or good. So maybe Luca (though his name is more similar to Luke's) can pull a Ben and destroy his father.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Spoiler: show
You got it wrong :) Kylo Ren doesn't heed the good advice of his father. Luke Skywalker doesn't heed the bad advice of his father. Zidane (bad guy since he coaches Madrid) convinces his son to join the dark side, but it would have been better if he didn't.


Spoiler: show
Fair enough reason, but I saw it as Ben was actually raised by his father and had the chance to decide whether to follow or not while Luke didn't know his father and was given the choice as an adult, nothing about bad or good. So maybe Luca (though his name is more similar to Luke's) can pull a Ben and destroy his father.

Spoiler: show
Fair points, but don't forget that Darth Vader also died trying to help his son ;) And as a result he was seen as 'good'. Thank you, Zinedine! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 7913 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby tflags » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Spoiler: show
Off topic. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8744
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 788 times
Been thanked: 2775 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby aaron101 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:00 pm

How the hell did this conversation turned from Real Madrid and Atletico transfer ban to Star Wars? lol
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:00 pm

aaron101 wrote:How the hell did this conversation turned from Real Madrid and Atletico transfer ban to Star Wars? lol

It's the force, it's everywhere my friend.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30490
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5293 times
Been thanked: 7913 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:28 pm

aaron101 wrote:How the hell did this conversation turned from Real Madrid and Atletico transfer ban to Star Wars? lol


We were... Forced into discussion.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests