You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:God is Great...
Hopefully there won't be any appeals...
They can't sell as well right ?

They can sell, but they can't buy replacements. Thing is, in Spain every player has to have a release clause ;)

... in fact, can we troll Real Madrid and buy like their first five choice goalkeepers?

Looooooooolllll.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:06 pm

FIFA also said Atletico had been fined 900,000 Swiss francs (€822,600) and Real had been fined 360,000 Swiss francs (€329,000) and that "both clubs have been issued with a reprimand and given 90 days in which to regularise the situation of all minor players concerned."

pretty steep fine for atlectico madrid , its going to be hard for them esp with their new stadium
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Steep fine? That's peanuts for them.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:19 pm

How come Atletico have to pay almost three times the amount of RM? Politics?! ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby theundead » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:29 pm

#12 wrote:How come Atletico have to pay almost three times the amount of RM? Politics?!

Maybe related to the number of violations by each club?
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:58 pm

And you honestly think RM are less guilty in that context? ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:59 pm

This sounds like this joke...

A man was digging in his garden, when his shovel hit a hard object buried in the earth, which revealed itself to be an old bottle sealed with a cork. The man wrenched the cork free and, to his astonishment, there was a cloud of smoke and a clap of thunder. Standing before him was a genie.

"As a reward for freeing me, I shall grant you three wishes," said the genie, "But understand, whatever you wish for, your most hated enemy shall receive twice over."

The man's most hated enemy happened to be his next door neighbour, Jones. "Let's see. My first wish is, " He looked at his weather beaten bungalow, ", to live in a ten story luxury mansion.' The genie clapped his hands and suddenly his minute shack transformed into the most beautiful house he had ever laid eyes on. He heard a cry of astonishment from next door and looked over to see Jones standing in the doorway of his new twenty story mansion."Now I want fifty of the most beautiful women imaginable." said the man. There was a puff of smoke and his wish was granted. He was annoyed, however, to see Jones grinning and waving, surrounded by his own harem of 100 women, all twice as attractive.

"What is your final wish, Master?' asked the genie.

"I want to lose a testicle," said the man.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Burko » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 am

It means, it will be much much harder to get Ronaldo or Griezmann to us? :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby tflags » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:They can't sell as well right ?

It is a team sanction, not a player one so they can de-register and sell players.
They may also buy players up to the end of the month before a two window ban.
They can't buy and leave until later sort to speak purchase/loan either.

Please tell Mr_Bundesliga is has not been determined which two sons were included in the list. Zidane apparently has four and all of them play for Real according to AS. :roll: . Jesus who reads this guy?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby pyrasur » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:20 am

I'm pretty sure at this point people reference CW in order to punish fans of German football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Achilles » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 am

This ban is virtual as it was for Barca!

RM will appeal(I think they already did) just like Catalans did so they can buy time, the appeal will postpone the final decision so RM won't have a official ban, probably with this appeal they are aiming to stall the final decision for July 2nd so they can make summer transfers,believe me the CAS(Court of Arbitration for Sport) with these kind of things needs a hell of a time.
I don't think RM will have any problem for this summer,I'm pretty sure about that, Perez will find a way to postpone this ban for the next winter window summer.

Having a transfer ban as a club but you can still buy players,you just can't officially announce them and let them play for 6 months for example(Arda Turan) c'mon :lol: =D> =D>
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Achilles » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:46 am

ramsej84 wrote:God is Great...
Hopefully there won't be any appeals...
They can't sell as well right ?
Of course they will appeal my friend :lol: The formula is ready(from Barca)
They can sell of course but they can't buy or even better they can't use their transfers until the ban is over
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 am

Achilles wrote:This ban is virtual as it was for Barca!

RM will appeal(I think they already did) just like Catalans did so they can buy time, the appeal will postpone the final decision so RM won't have a official ban, probably with this appeal they are aiming to stall the final decision for July 2nd so they can make summer transfers,believe me the CAS(Court of Arbitration for Sport) with these kind of things needs a hell of a time.
I don't think RM will have any problem for this summer,I'm pretty sure about that, Perez will find a way to postpone this ban for the next winter window summer.

Having a transfer ban as a club but you can still buy players,you just can't officially announce them and let them play for 6 months for example(Arda Turan) c'mon :lol: =D> =D>

Which player will want to sign for Real Madrid after January, knowing he may have to wait until 1st July 2017 until he's registered? There's no guarantee they can buy enough time till the summer transfer window. Besides, since there is a preceding case (Barcelona), the legal wheels will move faster.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:43 am

MUTU wrote:Which player will want to sign for Real Madrid after January, knowing he may have to wait until 1st July 2017 until he's registered? There's no guarantee they can buy enough time till the summer transfer window. Besides, since there is a preceding case (Barcelona), the legal wheels will move faster.
1.Yes, it's quite troublesome for a player to choose RM if he can't play until July 2017
2.I don't think that CAS will move faster, a court has schedule and many cases which they have to work on it so I don't think they work like "oh we need to be faster on this because we've done it before" it just don't suits me right,they will have their time to look closely on it

We have to wait and see what comes out from this case, sport wise I think that RM will benefit from this ban especially Zizou but that's another story
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby tflags » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Achilles wrote:2.I don't think that CAS will move faster, a court has schedule and many cases which they have to work on it so I don't think they work like "oh we need to be faster on this because we've done it before" it just don't suits me right,they will have their time to look closely on it

Just wanted to point out that u shouldn't be deceived by its name. CAS is not a court, despite its name. It is an international body of Arbitration with no judicial proceedings and no specific legal adherence. That is why it has offices in different countries unlike a typical court. I say this because cases submitted to CAS go extremely fast as unlike a regular local or federal court, you don't have lists of cases pending or just one set of judges (in this case arbitrators) to rely upon. Also, appeals generally are a joke because they are only accepted if there was a break in procedure and not in the judicial merit of the arbitration results.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe