You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Spanish football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Looks like ter Stegen will be remembering Catalonia's derby for missing some teeth... Elbowed badly.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17472
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9116 times
Been thanked: 8400 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
User avatar
MillaMjau
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 760 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:45 pm

MillaMjau wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Ooooops.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30930
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8084 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby aaron101 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:50 pm

It's sad that Atletico is banned too.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Spanish football

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Yep... Very, very bad for Atletico if they get banned for the next two transfer windows.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2650 times
Been thanked: 2868 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby aaron101 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:05 pm

It's very unfair for Barca though. I think when Barca got banned. They were just informed after the January transfer window. Now Madrid have the chance to buy as many players they need and register them NOW so when the next season starts, they already have what they need.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

aaron101 wrote:It's very unfair for Barca though. I think when Barca got banned. They were just informed after the January transfer window. Now Madrid have the chance to buy as many players they need and register them NOW so when the next season starts, they already have what they need.

No, the transfer ban was handed to Barcelona in April 2014, and the appeal dismissed on 30th December 2014, two days before the January transfer window opened. They had a whole 5 months to prepare for and buy players until the appeal was processed and the ban went through. The Madrid clubs have only until the end of the month.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30930
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8084 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby aaron101 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
aaron101 wrote:It's very unfair for Barca though. I think when Barca got banned. They were just informed after the January transfer window. Now Madrid have the chance to buy as many players they need and register them NOW so when the next season starts, they already have what they need.

No, the transfer ban was handed to them in April 2014, and the appeal dismissed on 30th December 2014, two days before the January transfer window opened.

Oh okay. My bad. Anyway, it's hard to sign players on January window though. I really feel sorry for Atletico. They have lower budget than Real Madrid and a transfer ban is a big blow to them. Good thing is, Simeone was able to sign so many players from Summer and this January. They really have a good squad. They have quality depth.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Spanish football

Postby ottackon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:17 pm

It changes everything for Lewandowski.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:20 pm

ottackon wrote:It changes everything for Lewandowski.


Or we could sell him for 400M this transfer window. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17472
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9116 times
Been thanked: 8400 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:25 pm

aaron101 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
aaron101 wrote:It's very unfair for Barca though. I think when Barca got banned. They were just informed after the January transfer window. Now Madrid have the chance to buy as many players they need and register them NOW so when the next season starts, they already have what they need.

No, the transfer ban was handed to them in April 2014, and the appeal dismissed on 30th December 2014, two days before the January transfer window opened.

Oh okay. My bad. Anyway, it's hard to sign players on January window though. I really feel sorry for Atletico. They have lower budget than Real Madrid and a transfer ban is a big blow to them. Good thing is, Simeone was able to sign so many players from Summer and this January. They really have a good squad. They have quality depth.

Not only that... most good players are cup-tied in the Champions League. This hurts the Madrid clubs much more than it hurt Barcelona.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30930
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8084 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:28 pm

God is Great...
Hopefully there won't be any appeals...
They can't sell as well right ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25946
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21538 times
Been thanked: 6027 times
Gender: Male

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:God is Great...
Hopefully there won't be any appeals...
They can't sell as well right ?

They can sell, but they can't buy replacements. Thing is, in Spain every player has to have a release clause ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30930
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8084 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:God is Great...
Hopefully there won't be any appeals...
They can't sell as well right ?

They can sell, but they can't buy replacements. Thing is, in Spain every player has to have a release clause ;)

... in fact, can we troll Real Madrid and buy like their first five choice goalkeepers? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30930
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8084 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:42 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30930
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8084 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests