You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby tflags » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:21 pm

So anyhow sometimes Bayern's situation is taken for granted. Some have forgotten, for example, the Bayern years. The FC Hollywood Bayern years. They are, as recently stated, "no more." But what if some couple of key episodes were to occur. What if Bayern hires them galácticos or God forbid elects them . . . FLORENTINOS? Here, meet 2015 FC Bayern, the Florentino edition:

Dortmund, the triple winning team, arrives at the Allianz and trashes Bayern 0-4 with two shots on goal by Bayern. Bayern is on target to yet another throphyless season. Florentino calls a press conference to confirm the coach.

After trashing St Pauli 1-3 in the Pokal, Bayern gets thrown out of the competition for fielding Hojberj who returned from a loan spell at Schalcke sporting a suspension which he then claimed "knew nothing about." He also gets a math tutor; his card counting abilities doubtful. Florentino calls a press conference to confirm the coach. To spice things up a bit, he says he's prepared to go top court on this.

Vidal, the 120 million transfer from Juventus, gets injured and won't be able to play for the rest of the season.
Florentino says those jerseys are selling like hot cakes.

A Bild article reports Bayern has purchased, just in the last two years, a total of four additional defensive midfielders which got a total of 20 minutes on the pitch between them and were sold at a fraction of the cost.
Florentino says plays to renovate the team are in full swing.

Sport1 calculates Dortmund has spent one fourth of Bayern's cost of transfers during the past 6 years which have brought them 2 Champions Leagues and Four League titles. Bayern has won one and one in the same period; the CL title after scoring at the 94th minute. Florentino rejoices at the news.

Ribéry gets indicted for blackmailing Coman with a sex tape a friend of his supposedly has. Florentino says everyone is innocent until proven guilty despite overwhelming evidence on the contrary.

After lengthily discussions with City, the Boateng transfer is finally agreed upon. The DFB , however, rejects the transfer arguing the registration papers arrived a full 10 minutes after the deadline date. Florentino says hey sent the required paperwork to City that morning. City shows clear evidence the 'fax' arrived 10 minutes prior to 12:00 am; the closing time.

Neuer releases a movie about pretty much himself. The Wall Street Journal calculates more minutes of the film are spent with Neuer without a shirt than him on the pitch. They also count the times between Neuer and his agent exchanging looks and calling each other 'the best' are higher than the amount of goals he saves. Don Jupp attends the premiere which, curiously, doesn't show any other player from the team.

Two weeks later, Neuer buys a plane which, mysteriously, is meant to take him visit 'very good friend' after trainings. He hasn't saved a meaningful goal the entire season.

So, any of you guys think Bayern's a mess because they lost the first game of the season?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:49 pm

There should be an option for more likes! That was beautiful =D> =D>
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:54 pm

tflags wrote:So anyhow sometimes Bayern's situation is taken for granted. Some have forgotten, for example, the Bayern years. The FC Hollywood Bayern years. They are, as recently stated, "no more." But what if some couple of key episodes were to occur. What if Bayern hires them galácticos or God forbid elects them . . . FLORENTINOS? Here, meet 2015 FC Bayern, the Florentino edition:

Dortmund, the triple winning team, arrives at the Allianz and trashes Bayern 0-4 with two shots on goal by Bayern. Bayern is on target to yet another throphyless season. Florentino calls a press conference to confirm the coach.

After trashing St Pauli 1-3 in the Pokal, Bayern gets thrown out of the competition for fielding Hojberj who returned from a loan spell at Schalcke sporting a suspension which he then claimed "knew nothing about." He also gets a math tutor; his card counting abilities doubtful. Florentino calls a press conference to confirm the coach. To spice things up a bit, he says he's prepared to go top court on this.

Vidal, the 120 million transfer from Juventus, gets injured and won't be able to play for the rest of the season.
Florentino says those jerseys are selling like hot cakes.

A Bild article reports Bayern has purchased, just in the last two years, a total of four additional defensive midfielders which got a total of 20 minutes on the pitch between them and were sold at a fraction of the cost.
Florentino says plays to renovate the team are in full swing.

Sport1 calculates Dortmund has spent one fourth of Bayern's cost of transfers during the past 6 years which have brought them 2 Champions Leagues and Four League titles. Bayern has won one and one in the same period; the CL title after scoring at the 94th minute. Florentino rejoices at the news.

Ribéry gets indicted for blackmailing Coman with a sex tape a friend of his supposedly has. Florentino says everyone is innocent until proven guilty despite overwhelming evidence on the contrary.

After lengthily discussions with City, the Boateng transfer is finally agreed upon. The DFB , however, rejects the transfer arguing the registration papers arrived a full 10 minutes after the deadline date. Florentino says hey sent the required paperwork to City that morning. City shows clear evidence the 'fax' arrived 10 minutes prior to 12:00 am; the closing time.

Neuer releases a movie about pretty much himself. The Wall Street Journal calculates more minutes of the film are spent with Neuer without a shirt than him on the pitch. They also count the times between Neuer and his agent exchanging looks and calling each other 'the best' are higher than the amount of goals he saves. Don Jupp attends the premiere which, curiously, doesn't show any other player from the team.

Two weeks later, Neuer buys a plane which, mysteriously, is meant to take him visit 'very good friend' after trainings. He hasn't saved a meaningful goal the entire season.

So, any of you guys think Bayern's a mess because they lost the first game of the season?

:lol:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:46 pm

tflags wrote:So, any of you guys think Bayern's a mess because they lost the first game of the season?

Boring Sunday, huh? You just forgot that the exact same team you'Re comparing us to trashed Guardiola's side by 5... ;)

It's not the loss of "the first game" (people also stated that after Arsenal ;) ) - it's the perspective of the upcoming losses since it was the same shit all over again... ;) But enough of the OT...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Burko » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Watching Yellow submarine vs. Real. Real is awful under Rafa. I think they can be perfect opponent in CHL play off :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby bastos80 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:24 pm

65 minutes
7-2 Real vs Rayo
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Checked live score after your post.
Amazing!!!!:evil:
RM were 2-1 down... Rayo had a player sent off. RM made 2-2 another Rayo player was sent off and a penalty was awarded for the bast**** in white.
Nice staff
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Grow up.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Real - Rayo 10-2

"Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"

#ThankYouBosman :eh:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:19 pm

"Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby tflags » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:15 pm

JANCKER wrote:"Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it."

Pep sends his blessings.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Lol. He's not going to get it bro
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:41 pm

pyrasur wrote:Lol. He's not going to get it bro

I send you both my blessings... Image
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Hey! I'm glad that worked out well
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!