You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby tflags » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Thiago - Isco. Isco - Thiago. Thiago - Isco. Isco-Thiago. Euros Unders CLs Tiles.

Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Fantastic play
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Neymar got 2 penalties for Barca, there could've been 4... Rayo defenders in trouble with Neymar.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aaron101 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Yeah, those challenges inside the box are stupid from Rayo. Every tackle was always a clear penalty. Lucky not to have 4 penalties there.
aaron101
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:53 pm

an assistant ref has blown the whistle... pressure to favour real in the next classico match... [source]

I'd say it is for real... due to the political turomoil between the Catalans and the SPa Govt.
Yelonxabi can you give us some more info about this pls?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:51 pm

This is a local columnist. I've read him in the past and, despite some apparent bias, he's done some good analyses before. I found today's piece irresistible to miss. Here, the unauthorized translation:

Time to bury Cristiano. . .?

"Leave Madrid some day? Why not?" said Cristiano Ronaldo to a German journalist from Kicker magazine. And the Madrid seas and winds became turbulent. This as a first reaction; logic. He receives the diva treatment, all his whims and wishes are satisfied at once; it was only logic he returned the favour. The second reaction, puzzling: hundred of comments from Marca and AS readers -right wing Madrilist media outlets- doubting his footballing virtues. This because there is a cusp where the media fanfare and the marketing hype come to an end. This is where the game begins. This is where what happens on the pitch starts. Despite the fact that your brain can be bombarded, the audience is free to watch with their own eyes.

[Some eloquence as to how it is difficult in the Americas to watch the games live due to airing times.] Since most people/journalist have to watch games at night, most of them only watch the highlights and the goals. For this reason, it is hard to to grasp the true notion of what really happened on the match. Real performances are ignored. What remains is only the scoreline and the scorers. To tell a fan that Cristiano Ronaldo was only a decorative figure in a game where he scored twice begs to have the other party laugh at your face. But it has happened dozens of times. Goals are misconceiving. For some reason, you are left thinking the scorer has been the player of the match.

Marca asked introvertly in a recent publication, how was it possible that Cristiano had scored so much with Real Madrid (326 so far) and yet achieved so few titles: "One league in seven years is dismal" they said. They overlook the two Copa del Rey and the 2014 CL. During the same period, however, Barza has won four leagues. . . With fewer goals, Raúl and Di Stefano have won many more titles. With 323 goals Raul won 6 league titles and 3 CL (without any galacticos on board). With 307 goals, phenomenal Alfredo (notice the author is also Argentinian. :P . Ed.) won 8 league titles, one Copa and 5 CL.

This can be explained because Ronaldo's goals many times serve only to further decorate the scoreline, not to achieve it: The fourth and fifth goals, a lot of shouting against smaller teams and the like. Luis Miguel Herrero, a Marca journalist, wrote a piece yesterday which could brilliantly be considered a Ronaldo radiography: "I don't know if business wise Madrid benefits from keeping Ronaldo, but he is a football player which sporting wise contributes very little to the team, expet of course for goals, most of them intransigent, against teams of very little competitive spirit and in the lapse of games already decided. I would like to know the amount of passes he misses and which create counter attacks, he doesn't defend at all, the showmanship with the absurd gestures throughout the game. And regarding those set pieces only himself is allowed to perform I simply would rather not talk about. If if falls down to economic reason I'm unaware of, please sell him now because he is still worth something valuable. By the way, as customary, he had a stinker yesterday. Much worse than the rest of the team."

[Second part coming soon.]
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:31 pm

tflags wrote:despite some apparent bias

Namely? The Argentinian thing?

I basically agree with him but if you say that to people around here they look at you like you're some kind of retard...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Part II:

Herrero, brilliant as he is, forgot to include that many Ronaldian goals come in the form of penalties, free kicks or just poaching it in from inside the small box. The last spectacular goals we remember from him were those against Sweden in the WC qualifiers back in November of 2013. Those were really sensational with outstanding performances, notable sprints and deadly long shots. They were not, however, customary from him any longer even at that time.

We remember the Cristiano from Manchester United, an active forward with sprints through the flanks, crosses, attacked the free spaces with diagonal balls towards void sections of the pitch, bound with the team to attack and defend, greatly participated in the build up. And, of course, he scored lots of goals. This is how he became a star player. Now you only see him at the end of the play, to just kick the ball in. No ideas or creative plays, never dribbles past an adversary. This has been going on for the last three years. When Madrid generate lots of plays (generally against smaller teams) he can score a double or a triple. When Madrid do not create lots of chances or is generally dominated by the other team, like the game against PSG, he remains isolated, he brings nothing to the table. He has no incidence in the game because he needs others to make the build up so that he may finish it. It is clear he was never a build up player or that possession is not his strong suit, but it is quite concerning that he is quite unconcerning without sprints or runs, he just sits and wait.

Why has he assumed such a passive role? He must know. So far up, with his stature, no coach can change the way he plays. If one wanted to, it would make things even more complicated.

"You are not going anywhere" Fiorentino Perez told him months ago to soften the all around Madrid critics. You are not going anywere is said in Spain about those who can't dribble. His dribbling wasn't stellar, but he did overran opponents. Now even that is gone. The hierarchy know that sporting wise Ronaldo today is an issue. He scores, but he is not a decider. And the entire team must play around him. Even worse, his ego. If someone rather finish the play on his own, he [Ronaldo] throws him one of those looks or gestures. Many directors relish the idea about selling him. In Madrid, however, everything goes through the President. And regarding the income, high or low, he is a money making machine. It is quite conceivable that the club receive insane amounts of cash from the marketing revenues his image creates. Making money is one issue. Winning titles, quite another. It is also quite true that Madrid as a product also requires a super star. Other times saw Ronaldo the Phenomenon, Zidane, Beckham.

"But look at how Casillas was God to the fans and today, none remember him, none" says an habitue (no idea what that means) towards the Florentino VIP box; an open door towards a Madrid exit.
Last edited by tflags on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 am

I would say scoring free kicks is a very good asset to have, but Ronaldo is shit at free kicks. I don't know where this myth about his free kick prowess started, but his free kicks are absolutely terrible! His conversion rate is like what, one out of a hundred?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:42 am

quaazi wrote:I would say scoring free kicks is a very good asset to have, but Ronaldo is shit at free kicks. I don't know where this myth about his free kick prowess started, but his free kicks are absolutely terrible! His conversion rate is like what, one out of a hundred?

unlike his penalties...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:23 pm

"Your team is playing very well. I would love to work with you. "

http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris ... 252427.php
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:16 pm

quaazi wrote:I would say scoring free kicks is a very good asset to have, but Ronaldo is shit at free kicks. I don't know where this myth about his free kick prowess started, but his free kicks are absolutely terrible! His conversion rate is like what, one out of a hundred?

This. To me he seems to use the hit powerful and hope shot. I think the most recent really awesome free kick taker was Juninho.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:unlike his penalties...

Where I also remember he shits his pants when there's a great goalie... *coughsemifinal2012cough*
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:19 pm

He can go and take classes from Calhanoglu, Pjanic, Salihovic, Arango and others... :P
BuLi has the best long rage shooters, long rage shots are what someone might like from BuLi, it's one of the characteristics...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:32 pm

And from Bobadilla... Who saw it yest ?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe