You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby runaway » Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 am

The 120M for both of them was just Robbery. Then again, who actually watches a La Liga game that's not against RM or Barca?

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby runaway » Sat May 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Yeah the Leverkusen and Schalke that almost eliminated both Madrid teams is very weak. Also that 8th place BVB that has given headaches to 10 time UCL champion Real Madrid is a nobody too.

Both leagues are almost the same in the nature of their competition. Only Spain has two giants instead of Germany's one. And it didn't take 10 years for a different team to win the title.

:roll:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby pyrasur » Sat May 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Pardo wrote:Sevilla, Valencia, Málaga

:roll:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pyrasur » Sun May 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Sweet another person finally recruited for Murica :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun May 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Pardo wrote:
runaway wrote:The 120M for both of them was just Robbery. Then again, who actually watches a La Liga game that's not against RM or Barca?

via Tapatalk

At least La Liga has Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia, Málaga... that can face both of them. Bundesliga is weak in this aspect.

Spanish league: 9 different winners. If you take out Real Madrid (32x winners), Barcelona (22x winners), Atletico (10x winners), Athletic Bilbao (8x winners) and Valencia (6x winners) you're left with just FIVE years where some other club won: Real Sociedad (1981, 1982), Deportivo (2000), Sevilla (1946), Real Betis (1935)

German league: 29 different winners. Total years when the top 5 clubs did not win the league is 48 (as opposed to 5 in Spain)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun May 03, 2015 6:49 pm

MUTU wrote:
Pardo wrote:
runaway wrote:The 120M for both of them was just Robbery. Then again, who actually watches a La Liga game that's not against RM or Barca?

via Tapatalk

At least La Liga has Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia, Málaga... that can face both of them. Bundesliga is weak in this aspect.

Spanish league: 9 different winners. If you take out Real Madrid (32x winners), Barcelona (22x winners), Atletico (10x winners), Athletic Bilbao (8x winners) and Valencia (6x winners) you're left with just FIVE years where some other club won: Real Sociedad (1981, 1982), Deportivo (2000), Sevilla (1946), Real Betis (1935)

German league: 29 different winners. Total years when the top 5 clubs did not win the league is 48 (as opposed to 5 in Spain)

Basically, in the first season after the end of World War II, Sevilla won the league. Since then the Spanish league was won by only 7 different clubs (as opposed to 17 in Germany), including Real Sociedad and Deportivo who between them won a miserly 3 league titles.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Thiago Rata wrote:Violencia, Zevilla or Patetico could compete for the league championship in Germany, but TOP 3 teams in Bundesliga couldn't be competitive in Spainish League.

We defeated Barca 3-0 at Camp Nou and still you think we wouldn't be competitive in La Liga?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:20 pm

We have Benatia,Boateng,Martinez,Lahm and Bernat now!Is it a bad defence?
2 against Schalke,2 against Dortmund,2 against Wolfsburg,2 against Leverkusen,2 against Borussia Mohnchengladbach..that makes it 10 and I haven't even considered Mainz,Hoffenheim and the other midtable teams!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby nm462272 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Thiago Rata wrote:
prasun77 wrote:We have Benatia,Boateng,Martinez,Lahm and Bernat now!Is it a bad defence?
2 against Schalke,2 against Dortmund,2 against Wolfsburg,2 against Leverkusen,2 against Borussia Mohnchengladbach..that makes it 10 and I haven't even considered Mainz,Hoffenheim and the other midtable teams!

Those are "good names" (for me Martinez is a midfielder, he is a really slow defense and Bernat is a poor player for Bayern; Benatia and Lahm are really good defenders), but you don't have a powerful defense system like other teams, Bayern try to defend having the ball possession like Barcelona.

Bernat is excellent for Bayern... not sure why you think that?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Thiago Rata wrote:Alaba is much better. In my opinion Bernat is a bench player, he is not a starter for a Champions League semifinal.

Alaba is a better player, yes, but he's moving into a midfield role. Bernat has been pure quality as a leftback this season, which allowed Alaba to move into his new role. It doesn't really matter though at this point, because Alaba is injured.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Thiago Rata wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
Thiago Rata wrote:Violencia, Zevilla or Patetico could compete for the league championship in Germany, but TOP 3 teams in Bundesliga couldn't be competitive in Spainish League.

We defeated Barca 3-0 at Camp Nou and still you think we wouldn't be competitive in La Liga?

Heynckes' Bayern could be, you had better defense and a smarter football style. In Bundesliga you play 6 or 8 difficult matches throughout the year, in Spanish or English league there are 15 or 20 games where you can lose points. You can't relax even a day.

EDIT: That 3-0 Barcelona was a destroyed team, with old players and bad situations outside football as coach disease. Recent years has been the same, but we are surviving because Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Piqué, Mascherano, Rakitic and GKs.

Oh like Elche or Cordoba Almeria Depor and the rest... Besides the cartel there are atletico, Athletic Valrncia and Seville and maybe Villareal.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Mon May 04, 2015 2:46 am

Not even the least scared of barcelona after watching that 8-0. Its the most uninteresting 8-0 it could've ever been.No domination at all and a few headers including messi's headers, and a penalty happened. Their opponent is laughable to be even be playing in this league. The bayern this saturday with rafinha, boateng, bernat and benatia would be able to deal with them and not concede. Do not watch the full match, a waste of time.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tflags » Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm

nm462272 wrote:http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/2/blog/post/2427816/on-pep-guardiolas-barcelona-return-by-sid-lowe

Not sure if this has been posted, but kind of an interesting read

It isn't. Lowe's job throughout these past years has been to discredit the Spanish press. He feeds on it, he talks on it, he earns his living on it. It is fine, sure. It brings quite an interesting point to the newbies also. You start following Madrid, you start reading Marca. Then you jump to (Barcelona's) Sport or Mundo Deportivo, then you realize some of these articles are pure BS. You don't really need yet another reporter to tell you that.

And yet Lowe spends an awful lot of time criticizing them instead of giving his own point of view on the topic at hand. Take this article for example. It is yet - as I have said quite a few times before about him - a dissertation on the 'emotiveness and capriciousness' of the unobjective Spanish press.

And yet instead of providing his own account of what should really happen this is what you get. His opinion, quite widespread in the rest of Europe, that Spanish press (if not Spaniards themselves) are quite emotive. But we sort of know that, don't we?

Why would I need another person to tell me what I already know? If I was interested in what Mundo Deportivo writes (which I do btw as they have faster and better translated articles on Guardiola) then I would probably read them. What I would like, on the other hand, is his point of view on who will win, how will Guardiola choke's Messi's supply lines, how will Luis Enrique roam Messi through the midfield, render Rakiti useless and drop Suarez on the right while Neymar draws Benatia and Boateng into a frenzy.

I really don't care for the careless comments of the Spanish press (not an exclusive title). And much less for another press to tell me what I already know instead of what I don't. It sort of questions the objectiveness of the writer doesn't it?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 09, 2015 7:38 pm

36 minute- Real Madrid 0 - 2 Valencia
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat May 09, 2015 7:52 pm

And Penaldo just lost a penalty.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe