You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:59 pm

22 wins in a row, now they're 3 losses in a row...

Ramos should've been sent off for a second yellow, the ref saw him handball and didn't give anything... Effing thieves.

Why didn't Penaldo start from the beginning? His tummy hurt? It's the same every time when Real or Barca are about to lose, Penaldo and Messi act some kind of illness.

Like Penaldo was injured in the world cup... :x

Atletico has got 11 warriors in the pitch. =D>
Last edited by JANCKER on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Evandro » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:59 pm

One more defeat for the " new world champions"...
FCB uber alles
Evandro
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Atletico is getting better and better. Since they had finally won against Real 2 years ago in Copa d.R. final, everything has changed in Madrid. I like it, a lot!

Simeone is simply awesome in this job against big teams! =D> Too bad that they conceded that last minute goal before final whistle in CL final.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:12 pm

They were shaky in the final games last season... I bet it will happen to them again this year.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:14 pm

another note does it annoy anyone else where the cwcc badge is placed
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:another note does it annoy anyone else where the cwcc badge is placed

That's where they place it to not anger their sponsors... :P
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:21 pm

JANCKER wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:another note does it annoy anyone else where the cwcc badge is placed

That's where they place it to not anger their sponsors... :P

lmao really it looks much better in the centre it probably wouldnt even annoy me if it wasnt on their shirt
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Yeah it's really ugly the way they did it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 pm

IMO their shakiness was because they were missing Turan and Costa. They are a really strong team, the anti-Bayern in its current incarnation. Hope we don't have to play against them in the cl.
PunkCapitalist

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:11 am

JANCKER wrote:They were shaky in the final games last season... I bet it will happen to them again this year.

Who knows... But they are winners, title holders and they are doing great so far. Last season they've had misfortune in the last 3-4 games which was unbelievable and Costa failed to end season fit. Simeone made the only mistake in final by putting Costa to play just 8 minutes and then sub. That substitution goes on his soul and maybe it also decided final on Real's side, at least a little bit.

This team are even stronger than last season and they can only become better. That warrior mentality followed by last four-five successes(Super Copa, Primera, Copa d.R, 2x Europa league) and that CL final basically without a single defeat(in 90 minutes) is something fantastic. In my opinion they can be even better. Smart transfer policy, bargains and most of all, youth products promoted in the first team can guarantee this.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:38 am

FCB general wrote:Simeone made the only mistake in final by putting Costa to play just 8 minutes and then sub.

That was his lowest point last season IMO too... the rest wasn't his fault. I think the way they played needs a lot of energy and I thought fatigue played a role in the end of last season. So that's why I predict the same this year... not that I want that.
They had luck, Barca and RM slipped last year too, cause they were about to lose even La Liga in the end. That would have been tragic...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:40 am

me... it looks so baaad ; looks as if they are going to eat it:smile:
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 am

JANCKER wrote:That was his lowest point last season IMO too... the rest wasn't his fault. I think the way they played needs a lot of energy and I thought fatigue played a role in the end of last season. So that's why I predict the same this year... not that I want that.

Yeah, but y'know how do they say: "Small details could decide everything". Who knows, maybe for that one guy and his energy they would survive in the last moments. But overall, great display after looooong period of CL abstinence, simply missing the whole last decade and football madness. :lol:

Barca were just disgusting last season and they didn't deserve a shít. When I thought they're gonna become insane after 3:4 victory at Bernabeu in Primera, few weeks later they lost Copa del Rey. That was just a sign that they don't deserve to win Primera, while Atletico pushed and caused a whole mess to the pre-season odds.

Real sometimes at the moment looked like had been improving, but no. They have had the best opportunity to win in the last 6 games, but they blew up, totally.
Ancelotti's side needed one season to turn on these engins. Now it looks damn good, but in 2015 as we can see, his guys can't do nothing to Cholo's comandos. :P
I just hope it's gonna last, because there's no greater thing for football than seeing Atletico defending their title. =D>

Valencia with that Singapure tycoon are also getting ready to return on top. Previously in the past I didn't like Valencia, but now, all teams in Spain are great except The Arrogant Two.

Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla and Athletic are teams which I always like to see strong beucase only then Primera division is the world's best league. Celta and Sociedad were also good teams 15 years ago, but today they just can stabilize, they either reach CL group stage or get relegated. Villareal has also become that sort of team after Pellegrini left in 2009.

That was my best league some 11-12 years ago and their football, before that Serie A, but all of these leagues need improvement and get serious, especially Spanish clubs which sometimes look like they're ready for RM and Barca to take off their pants and get easily raped. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Evandro » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:59 am

There's no respect with the badge.
Los merengones act like children who got the most expensive gift who doesn't deserved
FCB uber alles
Evandro
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 am

Evandro wrote:There's no respect with the badge.
Los merengones act like children who got the most expensive gift who doesn't deserved

Você está certo meu companheiro. :thumbup:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe