You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Keylor Navas [Keylor Antonio Navas Gamboa]

Postby Weltmeister » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:33 pm

runaway wrote:Sorry but just watch the attendance for games outside the giant two and not even their supporter care enough to fill the stadium. Even in Barca and RM games you see league attendance dwindle.

There's no denying Spain has been producing talents. But for decades, I doubt many people gives a flying f*ck about let's say a Villareal-Espanyol match.

Big part it's due to the economic situation we are living in Spain since 2007/2008. If a lot of people don't have money for food least for match tickets. Years ago Villarreal had a team which reached semifinal CL. They failed against Arsenal. In that moment they had sponsors and supporters. It's difficult to get a full stadium every sunday if you don't give them dreams. A couple of years Calderon was empty but nowaday it's full at the matchs of Champions and la liga.

runaway wrote:Sevilla, Valencia, and Atletico Madrid has been in Europa Final for the last 10 years, guess where their best players are now?

Out but this is fault of their presidents who are waiting the opportunity to sell players and make money.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Spanish football

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 pm

So they are more like, successupporters in Spain? If they do well, they will be in the stadium, but if they don't, they won't show up? In Germany ervery stadium is full almost every match, no matter if your last or first.
Ottomeister13

Postby Weltmeister » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:So they are more like, successupporters in Spain? If they do well, they will be in the stadium, but if they don't, they won't show up? In Germany ervery stadium is full almost every match, no matter if your last or first.

It's not about your team be first or last. For example the last season Camp nou was almost empty because supporters didn't like the style playing.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Well here the clubs are supported through thick and thin, in good and bad times. Sad that in Italy, Spain and England, the fans are to spoiled these days.
Ottomeister13

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Well here the clubs are supported through thick and thin, in good and bad times. Sad that in Italy, Spain and England, the fans are to spoiled these days.

Could be the BuLi's cheap ticket prices.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:42 pm

For the Local fans, La Liga's ticket pricing and their unfair TV distribution is not helping only the Dos Higantes. For the international fans, few will give a fck about smaller teams just like any league. Germany's and England's aren't that affected by it because of the healthy TV distribution.

Weltmeister wrote:Out but this is fault of their presidents who are waiting the opportunity to sell players and make money.

It's a vicious cycle. One that starts and ends because of RM and Barca duopoly. Why do they sell their player? Because they need money or their star player wants to. Why do they need money? Because they don't earn enough. Why do their stars move? Because they have little chance to win silverware unless they move to RM or Barca.

It's not only the management's fault. Any player wants to make it big and be a star. For players in Spain, unless you play in RM or Barca, no one will give them a glance unless they're linked to the big boys. Isn't Mata, Soldado, and Negredo RM academy graduates? They saw they won't go anywhere if they stayed in Spain, PL comes calling, of course they're going to move abroad.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Well here the clubs are supported through thick and thin, in good and bad times. Sad that in Italy, Spain and England, the fans are to spoiled these days.

Don't really know what the ticket prices are over there. But here at BmG for example, the cheapest is 27,50 ( because the standing stands are sold out all the time )
Ottomeister13

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

Don't really know what the ticket prices are over there. But here at BmG for example, the cheapest is 27,50 ( because the standing stands are sold out all the time )

When i see clubs like Sevilla and Valencia play they usually have big crowds so they must be affordable.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Ticket prices in France are low but I didn't see big crowds. Therefore there must be something more than ticket prices, or I was in the wrong part of France.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:20 pm

"I do not smoke much but I do smoke when I want," Mathieu is quoted by Marca as saying on Friday. "It is a personal thing." [source]
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Griezmann on the left, Bakkali on the right and Mandzu up front? Damn Atlético has more potential on paper than Belgium's NT.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Bakkali is Belgian. ;)

Koke will start ahead of him surely. Great for Atletico though they're spending their money wisely.
Last edited by runaway on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Remains to be seen, with PSV he was a REAL pain in the ass in the last season, i hope for Atletico, that it won't happen over there aswell..
Ottomeister13

Postby FCB general » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 pm

El Cholo is doing a great job! =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:51 am

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe