You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Barcelona so far continuing to prioritize attacking signings over fixing their defense, and now I'm hearing that Real Madrid are getting Navas, and so are letting Diego Lopez NOT Iker Casillas go :? . They can't be planning on starting with Casillas? Very strange these Spanish clubs. Hopefully Real continue with the disciplined and dependable duo of Ramos and Pepe in defense, long may that partnership continue :D
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Great deal!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Thought it would be Ochoa.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Atletico are having a good transfer season so far. They have lost some key player but were able to sign top ones as well. Let's see if they can bring the same challenge as last year.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 am

Felipe Luis to Chelsea for 17.6M.
Tello on loan to Porto with option to buy.
Last edited by runaway on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Weltmeister » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:47 am

Barça signs Suarez because the new position of Messi will be behind the striker. Other sources say that Barça pretends to sell Messi.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:12 am

Weltmeister wrote:Barça signs Suarez because the new position of Messi will be behind the striker. Other sources say that Barça pretends to sell Messi.

Maybe. Actually it could be really possible if Messi is considered a second striker, sitting deeper than the first. You think Barca would shift away from 4-3-3 though? I would guess more likely that Suarez plays wide. I guess we will see, but not for another three and a half months :mrgreen:
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am

Whatever Messi wants to play, Barca will play it.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Suarez in the middle, Messi and Neymar out wide with their stronger foot on the inside. Simple shit yo.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby JJJ » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Messi won't play in the wings.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

The role wouldn't be that of a winger as it would be that of a inside forward. Messi has difficulty with the current central pressing game as it does, having him play out wide (where he goes when in possession anyway) wouldn't be much of a stretch. In fact, Suarez already is a more ferocious defender than either of his two colleagues.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby runaway » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Messi will play in CM judging by his current work rate. :mrgreen:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby tflags » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm not saying another word until I see some formations. Som'thing's fishing here.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:59 am

Very very sad news for Atletico Madrid :( their new Argentinian recruit is grievously ill... May God be with him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pysgPaFG2M
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

TheChampion wrote:Hey everyone. Ich bin andere Real fan. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch aber ich habe gesagt, dass ihr sehr gut English konnt. Also werde ich auf Englisch sprechen.

I have read some comments you have made here. I BTW like Bayern and I have seen some matches because is a club I personally admire.

Being almost a FLorentino Perez hater (i HAAATE the **** spending money every single year) i think this time he has done well with Toni Kroos. He did well also last year with the sale of Özil. I understand your upsetting with this transfer. It's like we sell Carvajal other Jese. A big loss for the fans. But every year we have to spent a crazy amount of money in a player. This year, JAMES why do we need him? We have Isco, Jese. This guy has no room. Why Perez, why?

I am also a sensible fan. I mean, I know Kroos' strenghts and weaknesses. The silly Spanish press it's selling us as a total miedfielder, but Kroos has many things to learn. He is only 24. Some real fans think that we will automatically win the Undecima. This is FALSE, my friend. Less arrogance, more playing in the pitch. Kroos is a very good player, and he will improve a bit our midfield, but ir's not a revolution in our club. We Real fans NEED to understand this and not listen to the press (who says, ohh Toni Kroos, golden ball, the Undecima is here... bullshit). This bullshit will be our perdition, the thing that will make us fail.

Second point. It's obvious Bayern have to buy some players in order to have a great team, but i personally admire the work you do with the academy. Serous fans are criticising the trait Perez does our academy for years. Fortunately we have three players with awesome potential now: Carvajal, Jese (shame the injury) and Morata. This is the truth. it hurts, but it is. Bayern academy gives more chances to their young player than us. We should have more patience with our future talents. Schweini (academy), Muller (academyu), Lahm (academy) Kroos (academy) Alaba (don't know if he is acadmy or not, but i think he is) are top players.

Finally you have to admit also that Real Madrid have behaved very well with clubs like Atletico, Valencia, even Bayern, which were considered friendly clubs and we did not want to spoil relationship with them. Indeed real knew that Volker Struth offered Toni to Real. Real automatically said that they did not want to spoil relationship with them. Only when Toni said openly he would leave (that means real options to the trasnfer) Real Madrid began the contacts.
At least he has given 25-30 mio. Lewa gave no money to BvB.

Well said.

I respected in the past that they used to be the class team in Spain, wearing white and symbolizing a lot of Spanish tradition. You had great footballers like Zidane, Luis Figo, and Raul I watched growing up. The presence of Khedira and Oezil gave me a passive interest in how Real Madrid did, but when Barcelona was peaking these past few years it was hard to like Real just for their German players. Barcelona played beautifully with teamwork. The fighting, the use of Pepe to foul in order to disrupt Barcelona, the hyper-defensive football made it hard to like Real. Especially Mourinho's antics, even though I respect how the players love him and how he managed to go from translator to top coach.

Real Madrid have increasingly become a more respectable club. A lot of the antics disappeared with Ancelotti coming in last year, and maybe the Toni Kroos acquisition signals an intent to generate goals from purely attacking football, rather than depending on scoring on a counterattacking break. I won't be cheering for anyone in La Liga, though I will smile if Atletico Madrid or other underdog in La Liga enjoy success ;). If it weren't for Toni Kroos and Pepe I would applaud if Real Madrid achieve success domestically. Toni Kroos is a great footballer, I just hope Bayern were right to turn down for his arrogance. Ronaldo I respect as well, since I know how much dedication it must take for him to be as good as he is, and there are many good things he does for others. He just needs to stop making it about himself so often.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe