You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:The final matchday for Atletico de Madrid is Barça at Camp Nou. It seems like a very difficult game, but Barça will mostly give it to Atletico because they don't want Real to win the league

Xabi, you told me once that you're from Madrid. Well, it's about time for me to ask you which club do you support in Spain(or is there any club at all)? :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 pm

FCB general wrote:Xabi, you told me once that you're from Madrid. Well, it's about time for me to ask you which club do you support in Spain(or is there any club at all)?

He hates Real Madrid and sympathises with Atletico, as far as I know.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:02 pm

FCB general wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:The final matchday for Atletico de Madrid is Barça at Camp Nou. It seems like a very difficult game, but Barça will mostly give it to Atletico because they don't want Real to win the league

Xabi, you told me once that you're from Madrid. Well, it's about time for me to ask you which club do you support in Spain(or is there any club at all)? :wink:

He's probably the only guy from Madrid who supports Bayern (except for Atletico fans when Bayern play Real) :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:49 pm

An athletic Bilbao player (i think De Marcos) did a great bicycle kick vs Barcelona...sadly it only hit the woodwork
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref=boo ... 5367446959
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby runaway » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Yeah it was. This is the most direct I've seen Barca play. Lob through balls for Messi and Pedro creating chance after chance. Man Laporte is really good.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 pm

It's clearly obvious that Atletico will have to stay unbeaten against Valencia and win Barcelona for the title.

When I see Barcelona in this condition, nothing rest is to get there. Atletico or Real? Barca will end it as the 3rd team in Primera.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 am

So, who's excited to see Barca give away their final game of the season with their fans cheering about it :D?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:30 am

FCB general wrote:

I've always supported Atletico as I was born in Madrid. They are my favourite Spanish team and I've been to many of their games in Vicente Calderon.

When I was a kid I was a big fan of them. I remember that I cried when they got relegated to the second division back in 2000 and I cried even more when we couldn't promote to the first division the year after because of the goal difference :cry: :cry:

But I'm not too much into Spanish football nowadays. I just hate it. Of course I'd love to see Atletico winning the league and even the CL if Bayern is not there, but I wouldn't celebrate it too much. Just a big smile on my face :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 am

YlonenXabi wrote: I've always supported Atletico as I was born in Madrid. They are my favourite Spanish team and I've been to many of their games in Vicente Calderon.

Jesus Gil was the man! :D What a president that was... I remember when my father told me 15 years ago how Gil came down and broke the door of Atletico locker room during a half time(or after the match) because the team performed bad. :lol: Is it true? Some of Croatian footballers who played in Spain told this once on TV and in newspapers. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Yep, that kind of things used to happen when Jesus Gil was in charge of Atletico. What a crazy guy he was :lol:

If you do some research you'll find a lot of funny videos of him speanking English, getting into a fight and even punching another club's chairman or making some racist coments on Adolfo Valencia, a former Colombian Bayern player

He was a funny but corrupt guy.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Yep, that kind of things used to happen when Jesus Gil was in charge of Atletico. What a crazy guy he was :lol:

If you do some research you'll find a lot of funny videos of him speanking English, getting into a fight and even punching another club's chairman or making some racist coments on Adolfo Valencia, a former Colombian Bayern player

:lol: :lol:

Those were great football days. I remember red Ferrari with Atletico's emblem on the hood(can't find that picture on my PC and on internet). 8)

I guess Gil was the driver. :mrgreen:

What a king!!! haha. :mrgreen: =D>

Too bad he is no more with us to see this great season.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 am

Barcelona have appealed against their transfers prohibition

So the prohibition has been lifted till a final decision is made
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 pm

FCB general wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Yep, that kind of things used to happen when Jesus Gil was in charge of Atletico. What a crazy guy he was :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Those were great football days. I remember red Ferrari with Atletico's emblem on the hood(can't find that picture on my PC and on internet). 8)

I guess Gil was the driver. :mrgreen:

That's from the Spanish movie "Torrente"

The main character of the movie is a Jesus Gil look-alike :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe