You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: European Football

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 pm

I am happy for Bulgaria... an imp win vs Sweden

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26513
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21833 times
Been thanked: 6121 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:19 am

ramsej84 wrote:I am happy for Bulgaria... an imp win vs Sweden

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
The first win since almost 50 years against them.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1289 times
Been thanked: 1036 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:17 am

I know there is a thread for Qualifies but while we are here....
Today The Three Lions play here ...
I hope that we can make a miracle...


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26513
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21833 times
Been thanked: 6121 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:24 am

ramsej84 wrote:I know there is a thread for Qualifies but while we are here....
Today The Three Lions play here ...
I hope that we can make a miracle...


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Check out my post in the qualifiers thread :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31057
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8746 times
Been thanked: 7335 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: European Football

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Our boys lost another away match with the same score (2-1) and in the same fashion;
A header from a fk in the 91st min...

Last Fri vs Cyprus...
Today vs Hungary... (the same tm that defeated Germany)

According to my friend who is the team physio we played a tremendous match where we never stopped running...

Just remembered that this is actually the third 2-1 away loss...
The other was vs Belgium

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26513
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21833 times
Been thanked: 6121 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:47 pm

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: NY
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 820 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: European Football

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Germany would definitely be a much better host choice than Turkey. Any day of the week! :coffee:
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Pelin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 am

l don't think the best league exists. Yep, EPL is competitive at scudetto race, while some La Liga teams knows how to defence, so they are doing well at CL. yet, most of their teams are very weak thanks to their previous TV deal. it killed competitiveness at La Liga. Though BL lacks some competitiveness at scudetto race, other than it, the most balanced league when it comes to quality. Germany used the advantage of Germany's talent development and new generation coaches. if we support them with quality and improved economical factors,BL can make difference.

However, saying BL passed their momentum is something irrational. Our teams did better, we didn't have Pep who destroyed us at that time, BVB had better team. yet, we can't say that BL was the best league at that time because of it.

in terms of sustainability, backed by financial success and quality, BL teams lacked something. if we look at BL now.

We are talking about breaking 50+1 rule, which is very positive regarding BL's future. in addition, Rb Leipzig is doing well though they are in early phase of their project. Schalke still has problems with their debts, BVB still can't make the next level of their project. l'm not sure if they can make it with Watzke. in this case, we need 4-5 teams to fight for scudetto to increase competitiveness and quality, which will also help us for marketing for our league.

with new investors, with increasing competitiveness and quality along with better marketing, we can see a much better BL in the future.
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 398 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:12 pm

I have read some users on this Forum say that Dortmund are better this year. How are Dortmund better than last season? Reus is out till December and they lost Dembele. They are just enjoying a very good start to the league season, like Barcelona. Both teams have news managers and they will stutter at some point this season. Then it will be interesting to see how those new managers respond.

I fully expect Bayern and Real to bounce back in their respective leagues. It would be foolish to assume that the Bundesliga and La Liga are already over with just six games played!
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Bundesliga is... LaLiga isn't... Cause our coach NEVER responds... And Barcelona is better than us... WAY better...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2512 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:09 pm

^ okay twelve I know you’re the resident skeptic but lets be real here. Real Madrid are seven points behind Barca. We are (will be) three points behind Dortmund. Barca is a tougher team to catch up (in La Liga) with than Dortmund (is in the Bl). That means Real’s task is more difficult and yet you say La Liga isn’t over but the BL is?

Also, I do not believe Barca to be better than Bayern. Bayern have a decent enough team to beat Barcelona and let us not forget this is the same Barca that lost 4-0 to PSG, could not score against Juventus over two legs and got outplayed by Real over two legs and their record signing is out injured too. The good thing going for them is that Messi has been on fire lately and is carrying them offensively. If Bayern had a better coach I would be optimistic about our chances against Uefalona. Player for player (except maybe Messi, he’s a once in a generation player) Bayern are more than capable of defeating Barca.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:18 pm

America USA wrote:^ okay twelve I know you’re the resident skeptic but lets be real here. Real Madrid are seven points behind Barca. We are (will be) three points behind Dortmund. Barca is a tougher team to catch up (in La Liga) with than Dortmund (is in the Bl). That means Real’s task is more difficult and yet you say La Liga isn’t over but the BL is?

Also, I do not believe Barca to be better than Bayern. Bayern have a decent enough team to beat Barcelona and let us not forget this is the same Barca that lost 4-0 to PSG, could not score against Juventus over two legs and got outplayed by Real over two legs and their record signing is out injured too. The good thing going for them is that Messi has been on fire lately and is carrying them offensively. If Bayern had a better coach I would be optimistic about our chances against Uefalona. Player for player (except maybe Messi, he’s a once in a generation player) Bayern are more than capable of defeating Barca.


Yeah, but we don't HAVE a better coach...

And Dortmund are a year more experienced and more stable now - your conclusion therefore is at least premature... No goal conceded after 5 games (gonna be 6 tonight) is a clear statement it's also wrong...
RM can easily get a 10 win streak... We are in HIGH probability of dropping points EVERY friggin away game...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2512 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:36 pm

#12 wrote:
America USA wrote:^ okay twelve I know you’re the resident skeptic but lets be real here. Real Madrid are seven points behind Barca. We are (will be) three points behind Dortmund. Barca is a tougher team to catch up (in La Liga) with than Dortmund (is in the Bl). That means Real’s task is more difficult and yet you say La Liga isn’t over but the BL is?

Also, I do not believe Barca to be better than Bayern. Bayern have a decent enough team to beat Barcelona and let us not forget this is the same Barca that lost 4-0 to PSG, could not score against Juventus over two legs and got outplayed by Real over two legs and their record signing is out injured too. The good thing going for them is that Messi has been on fire lately and is carrying them offensively. If Bayern had a better coach I would be optimistic about our chances against Uefalona. Player for player (except maybe Messi, he’s a once in a generation player) Bayern are more than capable of defeating Barca.


Yeah, but we don't HAVE a better coach...

And Dortmund are a year more experienced and more stable now - your conclusion therefore is at least premature... No goal conceded after 5 games (gonna be 6 tonight) is a clear statement it's also wrong...
RM can easily get a 10 win streak... We are in HIGH probability of dropping points EVERY friggin away game...

Doesn't even matter if we're home or away, as last night proved. America USA is prbably right, Dortmund aren't better this year, probably worse (their defeat to an average Tottenham side at a stadium they have a poor record at shows that) but we have a lazy fat Italian in "charge" (or rather sitting on his fat ass doing nothing). And that is where the title will be lost this year.
User avatar
Lukas
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1712
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
National Flag:
England
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 750 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 am

America USA wrote:I have read some users on this Forum say that Dortmund are better this year. How are Dortmund better than last season? Reus is out till December and they lost Dembele. They are just enjoying a very good start to the league season, like Barcelona. Both teams have news managers and they will stutter at some point this season. Then it will be interesting to see how those new managers respond.

I fully expect Bayern and Real to bounce back in their respective leagues. It would be foolish to assume that the Bundesliga and La Liga are already over with just six games played!

I don't think BVB are better this season. I just think Bayern are weaker.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31222
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5491 times
Been thanked: 8197 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:42 pm

You'll see - they're much more stable...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2512 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests