You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:46 pm

the Serbs over - reacted... they were like wishing that something happens so they can create a caos... but how can we blame them?!? their honour was abused...
IMO Albanians know that the int world is against serbia so they can bully around...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27661
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22399 times
Been thanked: 6265 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:the Serbs over - reacted... they were like wishing that something happens so they can create a caos... but how can we blame them?!? their honour was abused...
IMO Albanians know that the int world is against serbia so they can bully around...


The world is against Serbia? Or Serbia is against the world? They've burnt the NATO flag in the process btw.
Honor abused because of 1 flag? Watch the game again and you'll see animals in the stands before that flag appears, and tell me have you ever seen or heard some nation disrespect some other nations anthem like they did. So tell me, who's been abused? Have their players been kicked and punched, and have seats, fireworks thrown at them, 'a flag' gives them the right to kick the shit out of 11 players and their staff? Cause remember Albanian fans were banned from the stadium, like a nazi-regime, pussies. 35.000 against 11? Sounds a fair fight?
There were known felonies walking down the pitch with the police doing absolutely nothing, is that normal?

They were just pissed off cause they thought they'd have an easy win against a 'lower race', cause that's how they see Albanians, they're as racist as it can get.

Stop with conspiracy theories please.
Last edited by JANCKER on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby Burko » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:the Serbs over - reacted... they were like wishing that something happens so they can create a caos... but how can we blame them?!? their honour was abused...
IMO Albanians know that the int world is against serbia so they can bully around...

Absolutely. They were ashamed in their own home field.
These people shot themselves in the war some 15 years ago so you can't be surprise with these reaction.
As FCB general said, Balkan has own chapter and own reflections.
And as friend of mine who is from Belehrad said about their ultras scene: "This is how we do. You can love or hate Balkan."
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
User avatar
Burko
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm
National Flag:
Slovakia
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 356 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby Burko » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:08 pm

JANCKER wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:the Serbs over - reacted... they were like wishing that something happens so they can create a caos... but how can we blame them?!? their honour was abused...
IMO Albanians know that the int world is against serbia so they can bully around...


The world is against Serbia? Or Serbia is against the world? They've burnt the NATO flag in the process btw.
Honor abused because of 1 flag? Watch the game again and you'll see animals in the stands before that flag appears, and tell me have you ever seen or heard some nation disrespect some other nations anthem like they did. So tell me, who's been abused? Have their players been kicked and punched, and have seats, fireworks thrown at them, 'a flag' gives them the right to kick the shit out of 11 players and their staff? Cause remember Albanian fans were banned from the stadium, like a nazi-regime, pussies. 35.000 against 11? Sounds a fair fight?
There were known felonies walking down the pitch with the police doing absolutely nothing, is that normal?

Stop with conspiracy theories please.

There are no conspiracy man. I think Serbs hate NATO because of 1999 and NATO's air raids on Belehrad just cause.
If they allow Albanias go to stadium, we should read in the newspapers today about riots, victims and dead people in the stadium. This is what you want?
Balkan is not Western Europe. Balkan is full of ethnic hate (and I mean real hate).
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
User avatar
Burko
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm
National Flag:
Slovakia
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 356 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Burko wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:the Serbs over - reacted... they were like wishing that something happens so they can create a caos... but how can we blame them?!? their honour was abused...
IMO Albanians know that the int world is against serbia so they can bully around...

Absolutely. They were ashamed in their own home field.
These people shot themselves in the war some 15 years ago so you can't be surprise with these reaction.
As FCB general said, Balkan has own chapter and own reflections.
And as friend of mine who is from Belehrad said about their ultras scene: "This is how we do. You can love or hate Balkan."


Who were the victims in those wars, please be kind and refresh my memory? Who were the victims according to your sources? Who's been starting wars all these years in the Balkans? Have they learnt anything from all that, tell me? From what we see day to day, if they had the power they'd start a war again. They want dead everyone and everything that is not Serb.
They had the power to rule with Yugoslavia, but they screwed it with their **** up ideology, Serbs above all. Too bad they were dumb for their own bad, their 'Serb above all ideology' ruined every prospect to Yugo. They're still the same, but too bad for them, they don't have the same power anymore, Yugo is gone forever.

I agree they were ashamed. But not because of that flag, they were ashamed that they suck big time since there's no Yugo. And Albania could have got easily away with a victory, what would have been entirely unacceptable, they'd rather face game bans and shit than that.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby Burko » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:32 pm

I think there is no discusion about Yugoslav wars but about yesterday's match.
Albanians provoke, got the answer with fists (thanks God only with fists).
Nothing more to say.
Serbs were not only problem of yesterday's match.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
User avatar
Burko
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm
National Flag:
Slovakia
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 356 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 pm

NATO bombed not far from my home 1 km, but I'm glad they did, they were military targets, not innocent people. It felt quite good actually, I enjoyed that sight.
Albanians provoke? Have you watched the game at all? Or you read what's been served? At first Serb fans thought it was part of their choreography, but some figured it out it wasn't. They were throwing stuff at players before that flag popped up, hello? They were insulting in the most inhumane way they could from the first minute, and you don't have even to speak the language to know what a hostile language it was.
Did the players provoke? Even if they did, that's never been an excuse to attack players.
I expect justice to do the work it hasn't been doing in the past, and get it over with Serbs assaulting innocent players because of their nationality or color.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby Burko » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Sorry, I have different opinion.
Btw, NATO bombed civilian targets in Serbia back in 1999. Not only military object.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
User avatar
Burko
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:35 pm
National Flag:
Slovakia
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 356 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:23 pm

JANCKER wrote:They were throwing stuff at players before that flag popped up, hello? They were insulting in the most inhumane way they could from the first minute, and you don't have even to speak the language to know what a hostile language it was.

And so what? It wouldn't be the first time. In 2005 they did the same at Marakana when BiH fans were supporting their NT.

It would be a clear case - host completely failed, Serbs are the only guilty in the whole story and that's it. Sanctions would be cruel after constant inncident repeating.

JANCKER wrote:Did the players provoke? Even if they did, that's never been an excuse to attack players.

We're talking about game with max. level of risk for guests and every single wrong step can light the fire. They clearly know where they're going and they simply couldn't afford such things.


But that flying thing wasn't the trigger. The trigger were 2 Albanian players who prevent Serbian player to remove the flag and drone.

By taking that flag where are 2 hostile faces for Serbs and territories of the 3 other independent countries(Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro) and 1 country which they still consider as their was a trigger for mess.


Albanians didn't take just Albanian flag, they took a flag of Great Albania and that's definitely not the same.


I can imagine what would happen if Germany would put a similar flag with a German territory in which is included eastern part of Prussia(which is today part of Poland), Czech Sudeten and perhaps some other places.

First would be British headlines with: "Nazis are backs, they must be stopped!"


Croatian flag was burned at Marakana last year when Croatia played vs Serbia. So what? We didn't give a shít. We were mad on our anti-national president, prime minister, minister of foreign affairs, NGOs and now ex-minister of sports&education who's a Serb because they weren't so harsh when the others do such things, but they're living devils when it comes to condemn Croatian people. The same songs were on air, the chetnik caps on heads as well, but nobody provoked the public and nobody hadn't passed the security and tried to hit Šimunić for red card or something.
Last edited by FCB general on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6650
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2723 times
Been thanked: 2928 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Burko wrote:Sorry, I have different opinion.
Btw, NATO bombed civilian targets in Serbia back in 1999. Not only military object.


Said who? Serbian press? Oops, they had bombed that lying, venomous press too. Cause it was crucial in their nazi regime, filling citizen brains with lies that didn't make sense, propaganda. In Belgrade people were partying 24/7, all organized by the government to keep their citizen unaware of their crimes, most weren't aware at all of what crimes their state is doing to innocent people elsewhere, and that was thank to the corrupted media. The media who refused to collaborate with the nazi regime and told the truth got eliminated, killed, simple as that.
Some things haven't changed much, NATO couldn't take care of all.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:38 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:They were throwing stuff at players before that flag popped up, hello? They were insulting in the most inhumane way they could from the first minute, and you don't have even to speak the language to know what a hostile language it was.

And so what? It wouldn't be the first time. In 2005 they did the same at Marakana when BiH fans were supporting their NT.

It would be a clear case - host completely failed, Serbs are the only guilty in the whole story and that's it. Sanctions would be cruel after constant inncident repeating.

JANCKER wrote:Did the players provoke? Even if they did, that's never been an excuse to attack players.

We're talking about game with max. level of risk for guests and every single wrong step can light the fire. They clearly know where they're going and they simply couldn't afford such things.


But that flying thing wasn't the trigger. The trigger were 2 Albanian players who prevent Serbian player to remove the flag and drone.

By taking that flag where are 2 hostile faces for Serbs and territories of the 3 other independent countries(Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro) and 1 country which they still consider as their was a trigger for mess.


Albanians didn't take just Albanian flag, they took a flag of Great Albania and that's definitely not the same.


I can imagine what would happen if Germany would put a similar flag with a German territory in which is included eastern part of Prussia(which is today part of Poland), Czech Sudeten and perhaps some other places.

First would be British headlines with: "Nazis are backs, they must be stopped!"


Croatian flag was burned at Marakana last year when Croatia played vs Serbia. So what? We didn't give a shít. We were mad on our anti-national president, prime minister, minister of foreign affairs, NGOs and now ex-minister of sports&education who's a Serb. The same songs were on air, the chetnik caps on heads as well, but nobody provoked the public and nobody hadn't passed the security and tried to hit Šimunić for red card or something.


Bla Bla Bla, at first they thought that flag was theirs!!! They just noticed it was not their Eagle, I bet none knew it was the autochthonous map of Albania.
OK, you can have your Serbs, I hope you'll enjoy your life with them like your dear Croatia did. I won't talk about this with someone who's got everything figured out by Serbian press. We'll see what UEFA decides, they were always merciful to them, so it wouldn't surprise me even this time, their lobby works it out for them.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:41 pm

I forgot to mention... Croatia didn't participate in this match, but Croats were mentioned in songs. "Kill the Croat, so that the Šiptar(Albanian) doesn't have brother!" The same goes when Croatia or Serbia play against BiH: "Kill, kill the Turk!" and these things or from Bosniak side: "Kill Ustahas, kill Chetniks".

You can always hear these chants. I don't give a damn shít about that. Let them all chant and sing, but it's important that nobody doesn't get hurt or God forbid, someone get killed. :?

JANCKER wrote:OK, you can have your Serbs, I hope you'll enjoy your life with them like your dear Croatia did. I won't talk about this with someone who's got everything figured out by Serbian press.

It's obvious that hard emotions flow through you and to me it's perfectly clear why is to you everything "Serbian media this Serbian media that". It's easier when you look from aside.

It's easier if you open Croatian media. I don't read Serbian media and I don't need to read just to understand your relations when I have friends in my city who are also born Albanians mostly forced to leave Kosovo.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6650
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2723 times
Been thanked: 2928 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Read German media for a change. The didn't report that the PM brother of Albania was arrested, the story your taking for granted, it's all made up in Serbian media cuisine, more concretely Blic. Good story, a conspiracy that's what sells these days.
Maybe Pep Guardiola is also somehow connected to this with his tiki-taka.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:12 pm

JANCKER wrote:Maybe Pep Guardiola is also somehow connected to this with his tiki-taka.

You just scored an own goal, buddy.

JANCKER wrote:Read German media for a change. The didn't report that the PM brother of Albania was arrested, the story your taking for granted, it's all made up in Serbian media cuisine, more concretely Blic. Good story, a conspiracy that's what sells these days.

I didn't take anything 100% sure. 100% sure is that you both people hate each other or at least you can't stand each other. That's the whole point. Serbs didn't do anything new on stadiums. But why do I get feeling that you think that

Image


this flag should be completely ignored in Uefa? So you said to me Serbs thought that the flag was part of their own show? You don't get it.

It's completely irrelevant what did they think or not. Last night someone could have been hurt on the pitch because of someone's 'brilliant' idea how to provoke Serbs despite the fact that entire Croatian, Albanian, Montenegrian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, Bosniak, Greek people know what is likely to happen with this in the middle of Belgrade. Like it wasn't enough what you said, that the chairs were flying, old-school hostile songs pointed to your people and even mine was mentioned, so the drone needed to complete the whole circus.

But that's Balkan. This won't be the first and the last time to see this. You know that very well.

I read all kinds of media, at least one article. The point is what I've said: This is Balkan and you can't act like you don't know what's gonna happen if you do such things where you must think to keep your own head alive.

You live here just as me and you know how does it work. You saw what happened 2-3 years ago during the Handball Euro championship to Croatian fans when they traveled to Serbia to watch games. The cars and buses were stoned, ambush with sticks, etc. Nothing new in this region.


I still don't get it how is possible that Serbia and Albania could be in the same group while Gibraltar and Spain not. Really interesting...

Whatever, Albanian prime minister is going to visit Serbia from what I've seen.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6650
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2723 times
Been thanked: 2928 times
Gender: Male

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Maybe Pep Guardiola is also somehow connected to this with his tiki-taka.

You just scored an own goal, buddy.

JANCKER wrote:Read German media for a change. The didn't report that the PM brother of Albania was arrested, the story your taking for granted, it's all made up in Serbian media cuisine, more concretely Blic. Good story, a conspiracy that's what sells these days.

I didn't take anything 100% sure. 100% sure is that you both people hate each other or at least you can't stand each other. That's the whole point. Serbs didn't do anything new on stadiums. But why do I get feeling that you think that

Image


this flag should be completely ignored in Uefa? So you said to me Serbs thought that the flag was part of their own show? You don't get it.

It's completely irrelevant what did they think or not. Last night someone could have been hurt on the pitch because of someone's 'brilliant' idea how to provoke Serbs despite the fact that entire Croatian, Albanian, Montenegrian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, Bosniak, Greek people know what is likely to happen with this in the middle of Belgrade. Like it wasn't enough what you said, that the chairs were flying, old-school hostile songs pointed to your people and even mine was mentioned, so the drone needed to complete the whole circus.

But that's Balkan. This won't be the first and the last time to see this. You know that very well.

I read all kinds of media, at least one article. The point is what I've said: This is Balkan and you can't act like you don't know what's gonna happen if you do such things where you must think to keep your own head alive.

You live here just as me and you know how does it work. You saw what happened 2-3 years ago during the Handball Euro championship to Croatian fans when they traveled to Serbia to watch games. The cars and buses were stoned, ambush with sticks, etc. Nothing new in this region.


I still don't get it how is possible that Serbia and Albania could be in the same group while Gibraltar and Spain not. Really interesting...

Whatever, Albanian prime minister is going to visit Serbia from what I've seen.


Serbs didn't do anything new on stadiums? So they should let them do what they do best, right? They can't do more than what they did, you want dead corpses for a change?
No flag, not even a Swastika can be a good excuse for violence anymore.
You're putting it as if the flag is more dangerous than fists, kicks, bottles, chairs, fireworks.
Of course it's Albanians fault for Serbs being primitive, isn't it?
You know what Albanians needed to do to go through without accidents, to let them win by a huge difference, then the Serbs would've been happy and wouldn't have used force or thrown objects, perhaps that's what they should've done?
All you're saying, I already heard it on Serbian media, that's why I told stop reading that shit. Some of the same arguments a Serbian Minister used to blame it on Albanians.

You're completely missing the parts before the drone showed up, as if you wanted so. For me, you've taken a side, and none is yours. I'm a bit surprised by your choice, but not that much after all.
Missed the parts when fans thrown at players fireworks, bottles, and so on, that was before the drone appeared anywhere. It started when Albania started to threaten their goal, imagine if they scored what would've have happened, a tragedy has been avoided as they didn't score, probably they'd have scored if the game continued.
Serbs, bans and punishments don't make a difference as long as they have their delusional thought about themselves being above all, they'd rather live with bans than with a loss from the Albanians - they despise more than any other nation.
Next time won't be Albania, next time I hope it will be some from the merciful countries of UEFA who give them always a better chance than they deserve.

Oh, that map, it gets more ugly when it has an Albanian Eagle in the middle, especially to Serbs and their relatives. I like to call it the Natural Albania, some others call it with other names.
But you can't compare Albania with Nazi Germany, as you did before, Albania was never an invader or whatever you like to call that, when they fought they only fought for their lives, throughout centuries, as you can see they lost some of their autochthonous territories and today their borders aren't in their natural place.
Some territories were lost in bargains of the big states, not many countries were on Albania's side, cause Albanians are an independent nation unlike any other nation of Europe, who have blood connections with at least 1 other nation. Their language is a proof more to that, they're in an independent branch in Balkan and also in Europe, not related to any other. So I guess, that doesn't make you many friends, does it?

Frankly, I don't care anymore, God can go forward and flush this world down his fcking toilet, I've seen enough and more than that.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17606
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9168 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests