You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:55 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDs5mwNRY7U

Watch this.

A fan throws a plastic chair and hits a player.
Then the SECURITY punches another player.
Then before they go into the tunnel the public starts throwing whatever they have at them.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:05 am

Both are Stupid period...although it was easy to identify who started it

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 am

I'm not defending anyone. Both were very stupid.
As for the one who started it.. they were throwing pyros during every corner kick at the player taking it.. even though it doesn't really matter.
shpati_L1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:29 am

shpati_L1 wrote:Dude they were already throwing things on the pitch before the flag.
And that makes it ok to attack the players physicaly?

No, absolutely not.

But everybody knows here on Balkan what can happen even without provocation(what you said when they were singing insluting songs and swear you people), but with this it's just an extra dimension.

It's our reality in this region - players may come and play a match, but fans surely not. It's always extremely risk for someone's life and possible incidents. For some things I guess there's no cure, at least not in this moment.

In my opinion, this whole thing was a bad idea who ever led this happen on match with maximum risk. Not forget to mention, Putin is coming soon to Serbia on military parade and the fag parade was some few days ago in Belgrade.

What a chaos in Serbia in less than a month... :|

It's not on me to judge or defend, God no. But relations between you and Serbs, I don't know... I'm not smart for it. But this is now news number 1 in almost all media.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:37 am

The whole thing was a disgrace.
This match should have never been played or at least in a neutral stadium with no fans.

And everything you say about our region is true. We are too hot blooded and even the smallest things provoke us.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:57 am

shpati_L1 wrote:This match should have never been played or at least in a neutral stadium with no fans.

The match could have played, but without Albanian fans. The same would worth for Serbian fans in Tirana.

At least that's how we both did 4 times in quali. for Euro 2000 and World Cup 2014.

shpati_L1 wrote:And everything you say about our region is true. We are too hot blooded and even the smallest things provoke us.

Balkan, just can't delete that. I guess it's in DNA of all of us no matter what. Even if you're the 3rd generation born in Australia or USA and you live there whole time, the same rules worth. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:59 am

Norway's 15-year-old midfielder Martin Odegaard became the youngest player to appear in a European Championship qualifier when he came on as a second-half substitute in a 2-1 win over Bulgaria on Monday
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:04 am

FCB general wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:This match should have never been played or at least in a neutral stadium with no fans.

The match could have played, but without Albanian fans. The same would worth for Serbian fans in Tirana.

At least that's how we both did 4 times in quali. for Euro 2000 and World Cup 2014.

shpati_L1 wrote:And everything you say about our region is true. We are too hot blooded and even the smallest things provoke us.

Balkan, just can't delete that. I guess it's in DNA of all of us no matter what. Even if you're the 3rd generation born in Australia or USA and you live there whole time, the same rules worth. :)
let us put like this...you (the region) are a bit touchy8-)
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 am

ramsej84 wrote:let us put like this...you (the region) are a bit touchy8-)

At the same time: very sensitive, very emotional, very passionate, very temperamental, a bit crazy and apsurd... I told here few times, you love and hate this place at the same time since you've reasons for both. It all depends what's going on.
These things can be very positive in some cases, but in some other not.

Serbian media reported that brother of Albanian's prime minister is released after 40 minutes spent in police together with the rest of Albanians. The guy has an American passport as well. You know what I mean, haha. I've just read one quote from that guy. If it's true, ohhh boy... :D

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:17 pm

sebia v albania [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:18 pm

nah the thing about the brother of the prime minister is bullshit.
But knowing albanians the person responsible will come out himself, brag about it and spent the rest of his life in jail :lol:
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:22 pm

as reported on euronews... IMO the fault is on who decided to send that drone however the Serbs'reaction was too much [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:39 pm

This isn't first time for Serbia. Leaders of fans are generally drug dealers, usurers, bullies, criminals... Every time the same thing happens with Serbian NT. They even lecture youth players in their clubs, slap own football players, etc.

One guy from Serbia told me these stories and because of these 'people' he isn't going anymore to south stands on Partizan matches.

You can read see that in the article: http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/lete-li-orlovi-iz-medjunarodnih-natjecanja-reprezentacija-srbije-godinama-je-zatocenik-vlastitih-navijaca/777650.aspx
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby hhhh4 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Serbs fans are the worst scum in this earth they shod be banned for years . Attack away players in there own stadium never happened before and it shod not happen.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Serbs need to be punished, it's all their fault, and it's not their first time. They were throwing bottles and fireworks at players before that flag came up, chanting from the start 'kill and slaughter Albanians to extinction' amongst other racist chants. When the Albanian anthem started, the crowd was making excessive noise, regardless of state relations such things rarely happen.
There were no Albanian fans allowed, except for some VIPs and authorities took all their national flags from the airport on their way to the stadium.
They were more concentrated in keeping Albanian flags out of Belgrade than keeping their fans quiet.
The security that was supposed to protect players from possible crazy fans, started hitting at players instead, there are pictures, they've hit them on their way in the tunnel to the locker room also.
Albanian players tried to get the Albanian flag that the Serbian player grabbed just to keep it safe, cause you know it wouldn't have been the first time they burn an Albanian flag, they didn't have any other choice, just not to let that happen and leave with honor.
The match could've been abandoned before that drone showed up, I've seen games being abandoned for less than that.
They would've done the same with drone or without, they couldn't stand that they couldn't beat someone they despise most in the world, simple as that.

And the one who controlled the drone was no prime-minister brother or so on, that's simply media bullshit.
Watch this video to see who made it.

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe