You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:what is happening general... I read that the game was interrupted... I guess it is Kosovo isn't it?

It's always about Kosovo and Serbian-Albanian historic "friendship". :D

It's not easy when you play at Marakana 0:0 against someone whom you generally can't stand and that Kosovo issue.

When we played back in 1999 for Euro 2000 at Marakana after the Homeland War, man... Someone shut down the lights before the match. The atmopshere was really insane. If I'm not mistaken, Serbs sang "kill, kill Ustaše" :lol:

The same atmosphere was in Zagreb, but vice versa. These games in Balkan are very, very sensitive - historic, national, religious and cultural stuff represented at max. level.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Uefa should have separated them as did with Spain and Gibraltar and armenia with I don't know whom

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Uefa should have separated them as did with Spain and Gibraltar and armenia with I don't know whom

Well, Albania is recognized state by Serbia, Kosovo is still part of Serbia if you ask offical every Serbian goverment.

That's the problem. Americans gave Kosovo independence, but not Serbian people and country.

About Armenia, you probably meant on Turkish genocide and occupation of Armenian country which is today part of Turkey.

Same thing happened to us after Ottoman arrival in this region, when we lost Bosnia and Herzegovina. It's still a land of Croats, but it doesn't belong to us no matter what we say. Even nowdays we don't have guaranteed some basic human rights and situation is very bad in completely unfunctional country such as BiH.

If you stick to the history, queen Katarina left Bosnian kingdom to Pope and Vatican while her son and daughter were abducted and sent to Turkey, where they were forced to convert to islam, raised and used against Bosnia, like other catholic children who were kidnapped, converted and later trained and armed as Ottoman army and war thieves.

You can talk about Balkan for years and every side is gonna defend its history, rights to own/have this and that part of land, etc.

It's something completely normal here. Serbs and Croats, Croats and Bosniaks, Bosniaks and Serbs and the others on forums are still having lead some wars in these discussions. :lol:

When it comes to play football, you will see and hear all kinds of things at stadium. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:31 pm

I know that there are two countries which cannot be drawn together besides spain and gibraltar... Could be azerbaijan i cannot remember

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Hahahahaha, I can't believe it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He comes in objective of Serbian public TV(RTS/PTC) and says to Serbian prime minister: "Vučiću pederu! Vučiću pederu!"

which means

"Vučić faggot! Vučić faggot!". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:49 pm

I hope the UEFA suspends them both completely from the rest of EC qualifiers. I am starting to get tired of idiots like that who only think with their water head, because a brain clearly isnt there.
Ottomeister13

Postby Burko » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Srbija - Albania
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:I hope the UEFA suspends them both completely from the rest of EC qualifiers. I am starting to get tired of idiots like that who only think with their water head, because a brain clearly isnt there.

Serbia had a case already away to italy so I guess they will be punished hard

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mia san Bayern » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:I hope the UEFA suspends them both completely from the rest of EC qualifiers. I am starting to get tired of idiots like that who only think with their water head, because a brain clearly isnt there.

Oh come on, I know that it is very likely that an Albanian (or a Kosovar for that matter) has sent the drone inside but the reaction was out of proportion. Even though some Albanian players became mad because Mitrovic took the ethnic flag, this doesn't justify the Serbs to throw firework at the pitch and starting to fight with Albanian players.

I think that this is most likely to end up 0-3 and a few games without home support for Serbia since this is what happened the last time around when the Serbs had a match suspended. Don't think that the Albanian team deserves to be punished since safety couldn't even be guaranteed for the Albanians.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Burko » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 pm

The first mistake was this match was playing in open stadium. I rather closed stadium. Reason? Too hot match. Punkt.
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:03 pm

It doenst matter to point fingers, everyone who participated in the fights and the bullshit are stupid monkeys. Stay home in your damn cave if you cant just enjoy a match, but think you have to make statements by hitting people, shoot fireworks on football fields, start hitting with all kinds of stuff or yelling stupid things into the camera.

Players who participate in this kind of stuff should be suspended for a minimal of 6 months. Just to make a statement. As soon as shit hits the fan, go into the catacombs, act like you are better then this, but no, lets follow the sheeps and enjoy it ourselves aswell..

They are constantly hyping their stupid against racism bullshit, the UEFA. Then show some balls now and prove a point. Do something that shakes stuff up instead of reading idiotic cards before a game or holding up a banner.

If this only gets a support ban, its a joke.
Ottomeister13

Postby Burko » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Another photos:
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Adrenaline is something what you can certainly feel in these matches. These matches aren't just football matches or hooligan clash, as I said earlier - it gets higher dimension. We in Croatia can expect the same when we face Italy.

Organisation of this match failed when this has happened. This guy in front of the camera proved that. :)

Entire stadium with the mentioned guy shouted: "Vučić faggot, you betrayed Serbia!"
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:29 pm

I've just read one article on Croatian website and it says that brother of Albanian prime minister is arrested and suspected as a key figure who stands behind this provocation. The remote control of the drone was found in his hands.

That was a hell of a provocation. The Albanian flag inside of great Albania(Kosovo and western Macedonia included), uhhhhhh...

That was so low for Serbian people, no wonder why they got completely pissed off and the match was stopped.

http://www.24sata.hr/nogomet/albanci-su-isprovocirali-srbe-sudac-je-prekinuo-utakmicu-388851?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Status&utm_content=388851&utm_campaign=24sata+Facebook+status
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Dude they were already throwing things on the pitch before the flag.
And that makes it ok to attack the players physicaly?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe