You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Euro 2016: The Qualifiers Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:29 am

Burko wrote:ramsej84: Beautiful stadium, kind of slovakian type of stadiums.
I'va watched Malta yesterday on internet and Italy was not so good, I really hoped you could steal a point from match 8)

Otherwise, Slovak and Czech NT continue in their great results. Slovakia won in Belarus 1:3 and Czechs won in far far Kazachstan 2:4. =D>
I am very surprised with Iceland's result.

Turkey and Netherlands are poor and disappointing.

thanks Burko,
yes it is quite nice, there are plans to re-build the curves more to the pitch proximity. As once told you the stadium is used for our premier league and unfortunately is almost 3/4 empty all the time...
Our dream is to have small regional stadiums with not more than 1200 or 1500 capacity... because on average that is the usual attendance.
Than this stadium (National St) will be used for the decisive matches and the crowed pullers.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MatZam » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:Just 0:1 defeat, mates. You're joking when you say that you're amateurs, aren't you? :D

0:2 vs my country and 0:1 vs Italy. Damn, you're becoming a tough opponent to everyone. :)

The referee did screw us over a bit, but then you also need to concede the fact that Italy hit the woodwork 4 times, no joke.

we also had a penalty which was not called by the Romanian ref... :evil:

We gave them a better game than I thought we would, especially after Ghedin was saying that morale was low in the Maltese camp after the Norway result. The red card was a total joke though, now he'll be suspended in games against more winnable opposition.

Conte and Pelle said that we just set out to defend... apparently they didn't notice that our striker got a red card did they :evil:

PS: Judging by that picture I was directly opposite from you, in the West stand (section C).
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:01 pm

:)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:34 pm

MatZam wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="FCB general"]Just 0:1 defeat, mates. You're joking when you say that you're amateurs, aren't you? :D

0:2 vs my country and 0:1 vs Italy. Damn, you're becoming a tough opponent to everyone. :)

The referee did screw us over a bit, but then you also need to concede the fact that Italy hit the woodwork 4 times, no joke.

we also had a penalty which was not called by the Romanian ref... :evil:

We gave them a better game than I thought we would, especially after Ghedin was saying that morale was low in the Maltese camp after the Norway result. The red card was a total joke though, now he'll be suspended in games against more winnable opposition.

Conte and Pelle said that we just set out to defend... apparently they didn't notice that our striker got a red card did they :evil:

PS: Judging by that picture I was directly opposite from you, in the West stand (section C).[/quote]it is not my pic... I was with the south end core...
Yes they continued to cry about our defensive approach...as if they forgot their catenaggio!

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:18 pm

this is why we can never progress as others do... sack him now... :evil: [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Jorsett wrote:Either LvG was a genius, or it comes down to the fact that the quality of Dutch players is so low. :?

Both.

MUTU wrote:The referee did screw us over a bit, but then you also need to concede the fact that Italy hit the woodwork 4 times, no joke.

I watched highlights immediate after CRO-AZR match.

Still, this means they missed, lack of precision. :wink:

Burko wrote:Turkey and Netherlands are poor and disappointing.

You don't know which team is worse: Netherlands or Turkey. Of course it's Netherlands, but Turkey... When I just recall period 1998-2004. What players Turks had, man... Turkish football 2000-2002, 3rd placed on World Cup 2002, so many greats players on all positions which couldn't play at the same time...

Netherlands from 80's to 2010 always great generations and 8-10 world-class players at the same time. After South Africa nothing last from the greatest football school. No Ajax, no PSV.

Bulgaria... Haha, when I watched Croatia vs Bulgaria in Sofia and the fact that Croatian team played so poor against never worse Bulgaria and only 0:1 win... Then Brazil as a host and their performances, especially strikers, Argentine central midfield and complete lack of class and creativity...

This football has become completely screwed sport. In the same time, nobody can stop money factory, agents, wage and fee inflation... :?
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
this is why we can never progress as others do... sack him now... :evil: [source]

WTF :shock:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Burko » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

:)

Quiet same like Slovan Bratislava's old stadium Brickfield:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:56 pm

They all look better than all Croatian stadiums. In 20 years we couldn't build one new stadium in Zagreb for Dinamo and the NT. But tens of milions of euros had been swallowed by some "construction companies" which would first recieve the money from Zagreb budget for sanation of Maksimir and then the money would just run away to private pockets while stadium would only look worse and worse. :D Then "the father", Dinamo's alfa&omega Zdravko Mamić some 4-5 years ago decided to fix the stadium by club's money to look on something and be more calm that Uefa won't make problems for CL licence.

Absolute corruption and mafia control in Rep. of Croatia, no wonder why more than 60 000 young people(under age of 30) abandoned Croatia in just one year.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Burko » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:58 pm

FCB general wrote:
Burko wrote:Turkey and Netherlands are poor and disappointing.

You don't know which team is worse: Netherlands or Turkey. Of course it's Netherlands, but Turkey... When I just recall period 1998-2004. What players Turks had, man... Turkish football 2000-2002, 3rd placed on World Cup 2002, so many greats players on all positions which couldn't play at the same time...

Netherlands from 80's to 2010 always great generations and 8-10 world-class players at the same time. After South Africa nothing last from the greatest football school. No Ajax, no PSV.

Yes, you're right.
We played with Turkey in the 2000-2004 few qualification matches and as I remeber they had strong generation as you've said. F.e. Emre, Rustu Recber, Hasan Sas or Hakan Sukur. But tbh, I dont like them at all. So I am not sad with their results :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:44 pm

LvG's stuff at the world cup with the Netherlands was just plain bad. I still cnat understand how anybody here was so exstatic about it where i live ( in the Netherlands ).. Yeah they had a nice opener against Spain.. But if Silva makes it 2-0 just before half time the game is done.. Against Australia they were very Lucky, Chile was a game both didnt need to win really ( except maybe the no1 spot in group )

But then the Netherlands were VERY LUCKY again against Mexico... Just bad against Costa Rica ( maybe the last 10 minutes in sudden death ) and against Argentina it was nothing again.

The only player who held up the Netherlands' head all the time was Robben, who should have been player of the tournament. But the rest, just didnt perform that well, but ofcourse everyone was blinded by LvG's Lucky substitutions with Depay, Huntelaar and Krul... Just to **** it all up against Argentina because he was thinking he is a king, like he Always does, that egomaniac.
Ottomeister13

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Today is Serbia vs Albania.
Its going to be so **** intense.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:54 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Today is Serbia vs Albania.

Derby! Hardcore! :D :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 pm

FCB general wrote:

Derby! Hardcore! :D :lol:
what is happening general... I read that the game was interrupted... I guess it is Kosovo isn't it?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mia san Bayern » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Guess that this turned out to be an understatement. :wink:

A drone with the Albanian ethic flag (a flag with Albania and Kosovo as a combined nation) flew insinde the stadium and it made made Serbs really ***** so they started to throw fireworks at the field, supporters started fighting and after the flag was taken down by a Serb player (Markovic) Albanian players became mad and so the players started fighting as well.

I guess this is why this the first match they played against eachother.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe