You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dutch Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Dutch Football

Postby Roonzil » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:53 am

YlonenXabi wrote::-k

Women's Euros :D
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Roonzil » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:13 pm

EUROPEES KAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEN!!!!!!!!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :clap: :clap: :clap:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Roonzil wrote:EUROPEES KAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEN!!!!!!!!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :clap: :clap: :clap:
That #7 ...
Do you think that we can sign her for FCB ?
(Men's team)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Pep's German version Jones destroyed Germany like Pep did Bayern and this left them alone at the top.

They deserved it until the end, though.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Roonzil » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Pelin wrote:Pep's German version Jones destroyed Germany like Pep did Bayern and this left them alone at the top.

Eh, what are you talking about?

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 am

:D
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:03 am

Roonzil wrote:
Pelin wrote:Pep's German version Jones destroyed Germany like Pep did Bayern and this left them alone at the top.

Eh, what are you talking about?

you deserved to win it, yet you should also thank to Jones, who destroyed Germany.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:56 am

Woah, is that the most dominated competition of all or what?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:29 am

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:01 am

wow , that is what I call a warm welcome!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Lol.. Just imagine if the men won something, Netherlands would go crazy!

Seriously though. I wanted the Dutch to win in 2010. Howard Webb had a stinker. Both De Jong and Puyol should have been sent off. Also the goal kick from which Iniesta scored the goal was actually a Dutch corner. Fu¢k Spain!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:04 pm

America USA wrote:Howard Webb had a stinker.

That's the performance of Howard Webb that irritated you most that season?

I remember in the group stage against Juventus, Camoranesi would've made Casemiro look like an angel. That damn Argentine (yeah, I know) must've fouled Ribery from behind on at least 4 occasions. Then he made by far the biggest refereeing mistake I've ever seen in my life: he whistled the end of the match with Olic one-on-one against Buffon with the score tied.

That same Howard Webb failed to see Maicon handle, twice, in the penalty area in the final against Bayern with the score still 0-0.

So yeah, he didn't have a stinker, he had an average Webb performance, which is very terrible.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:Howard Webb had a stinker.

That's the performance of Howard Webb that irritated you most that season?

I remember in the group stage against Juventus, Camoranesi would've made Casemiro look like an angel. That damn Argentine (yeah, I know) must've fouled Ribery from behind on at least 4 occasions. Then he made by far the biggest refereeing mistake I've ever seen in my life: he whistled the end of the match with Olic one-on-one against Buffon with the score tied.

That same Howard Webb failed to see Maicon handle, twice, in the penalty area in the final against Bayern with the score still 0-0.

So yeah, he didn't have a stinker, he had an average Webb performance, which is very terrible.

Yeah you're right. That incompetent twat should never have officiated games of the magnitude of a WC final and CL final. That damn ragchester fan!

I had missed the CL final that year because of exam preparation. However, I think he robbed the Dutch in the WC final. Yes the Dutch were playing a physical game but it didn't help that the Spaniards were diving left right and center and exaggerating even the slightest of contact. Meanwhile all fouls by the Spanish CBs and midfielders were going unpunished. That incorrect goal kick was the final nail in the coffin of Netherlands.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:27 pm

I feel sorry for Netherlands. They are my second favorite international team. It's a shame how the Bosman decision and greedy UEFA killed the smaller leagues like Eredivisie at the end of last century.

Ajax again failed to qualify for the CL and PSV are out of the EL. It's difficult to see Feyenoord progress beyond the Group stages. From next season onwards the Dutch champions won't qualify directly for the group stages. The decline of Dutch football is a real shame. Also chances of the National team to make it to the WC next year are not too bright either (although I still hope Netherlands beat France and win their remaining games to go through)

It's sad seeing Dutch football in a state of free fall. Unless the KNVB do something drastic or a very gifted generation of players comes along I don't see this changing anytime soon.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:41 pm

America USA wrote:I feel sorry for Netherlands. They are my second favorite international team. It's a shame how the Bosman decision and greedy UEFA killed the smaller leagues like Eredivisie at the end of last century.

Ajax again failed to qualify for the CL and PSV are out of the EL. It's difficult to see Feyenoord progress beyond the Group stages. From next season onwards the Dutch champions won't qualify directly for the group stages. The decline of Dutch football is a real shame. Also chances of the National team to make it to the WC next year are not too bright either (although I still hope Netherlands beat France and win their remaining games to go through)

It's sad seeing Dutch football in a state of free fall. Unless the KNVB do something drastic or a very gifted generation of players comes along I don't see this changing anytime soon.
Bosman ruling gets too much undeserved hate due to the fan-perceived (negative) effects on the beautiful game. However, at the end of the day, footballers are humans too and the Bosman ruling is fundamentally the application of laws meant to preserve employee rights in any other industry. The fact that football existed before the Bosman ruling is evidence to unfair employment terms that existed in football.

Unfortunately, making life better for footballers was always going to put the small fish clubs at a disadvantage, but that is how things are at other industries anyway. Several people are feeding their families from playing football, and the vast majority of them aren't making millions either.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe