You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-05-12] Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Zenit vs Bayern

Zenit reach the final
31%
Toni scores a goal with this private parts and Bayern go though
69%

Total votes : 13

[2008-05-12] Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby fcelber87 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:31 am

Zenit vs. Bayern. Uefa Cup semi's. This is the biggest match of the year thus far now that the league and cup are settled. Toni is back in the ilneup so we should get some goals, what do you guys think?
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:09 am

i think bayern go through but i dnt think toni scores a goal with his private parts
:lol:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bm72 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:09 am

it's gona b an epic tie, zenit are a goog side, but we have Luca back & a firing Ribery. Bayern will squeeze thru narrowly.

HAIL BAYERN MUNCHEN !!!!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby 7Schweinsteiger » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:21 am

When everybody tends to think more about Luca , maybe Poldi will give us a surprise.... :D
7Schweinsteiger
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DS17 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:07 am

Zenit will go through (sadly). All the pressure is on Bayern. Not to mention how weary most of thr players are after such a long season.

I hope I'm wrong. :wink:
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:31 am

the domestic seasons are inevitable going to play a big part in this tie, obviously, the Bundesliga is coming to an end, whereas the russian liga is by comparison just got underway, so fatigue is going to make a massive difference, this is where the regulars may have a better chance as impact players, maybe start with ottl and after about 60 minutes put on Ze Roberto, for example.

Hopefully Lahm will be back in contention for a starting place, with sagnol a definite no thanks to his outburst on sunday, i'd rather play lahm and jansen, if our defence is strong enough, then I'm confident of knicking a goal at the other end.
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 9:16 am

Don't forget that the game is at 18:30 CET (which sucks).
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Thu May 01, 2008 9:21 am

i personally am delighted with the time!

it means it's going to be on in the pub fifteen minutes after I'm finished work, guess how long it takes me to get from work to the pub!?!?!?!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 3:52 pm

kevh26 wrote:i personally am delighted with the time!

it means it's going to be on in the pub fifteen minutes after I'm finished work, guess how long it takes me to get from work to the pub!?!?!?!

15 minutes ??? :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby kevh26 » Thu May 01, 2008 4:04 pm

CORRECT!!!!!

gold star for Mackoy!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayern Munich

UEFA Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Venue: Russia
Kickoff Time: 18:30 CET

Bayern Munich Line-Up:

Kahn
    Lahm, Lucio, Demichelis, Jansen
    Schweinsteiger, Van Bommel, Ze Roberto, Ribery
    Toni, Klose

PS: This is an expected Line-Up

Click here to see channels broadcasting the match live.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby kevh26 » Thu May 01, 2008 4:05 pm

for those in the UK however, feel free to watch it live for free on ITV4, becuase of the early kick off I think you'll find that most pubs will put it on when asked nicely as it doesn't interupt any other scheduled viewing (possibly the snooker, but who cares)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 4:06 pm

kevh26 wrote:CORRECT!!!!!

gold star for Mackoy!

:lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 4:07 pm

kevh26 wrote:for those in the UK however, feel free to watch it live for free on ITV4, becuase of the early kick off I think you'll find that most pubs will put it on when asked nicely as it doesn't interupt any other scheduled viewing (possibly the snooker, but who cares)

I like watching snooker but surely not instead of the Bayern game :!:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby chori123 » Thu May 01, 2008 4:09 pm

We are tired, a lot of our players have different injuries.. we have to be concentrated, the 93 minutes..

I hope we get through..
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to UEFA Europa League