You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-05-12] Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Zenit vs Bayern

Zenit reach the final
31%
Toni scores a goal with this private parts and Bayern go though
69%

Total votes : 13

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu May 01, 2008 4:57 pm

I'm feeling good this morning, I think we're in for a show! I expect a rough first half but once they find their feet...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Well the pitch is horrible and I think it is going to be an influential factor :?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 01, 2008 5:39 pm

Zenit scores in the 4th minute. sh!t. COME ON BAYERN!! :evil:
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 01, 2008 6:12 pm

2-0. I dont know boys. this looks real bad. Whats with my team? Where are they?
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 6:22 pm

In a phrase; that's what too much confidence does. Just visit the website and you will know. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

The pitch looks decent, I don't know why Eurosport said it was horrible.

In the first minute, Klose had a great chance. If I were him, I would have torn the net with the shot, not f**kin pass the ball! :x :x :x :x :x

Why everytime they attack Bayern they are always dangerous while Bayern needs a miracle to shoot at the keeper! :x :x :x

Talking about miracle. We need one now :!: :!: :!: If at least they have scored in the first half, maybe I would have more confidence.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 01, 2008 7:06 pm

this is the most embarassing game ive seen in a Bayern european game ever, im truely embarrased watching this. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby chori123 » Thu May 01, 2008 7:06 pm

That was all, we were walking in the pitch, Zenit played this like a final, and we were so self-confident, and thats what happens when we are so self-confident..
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 01, 2008 7:11 pm

Can you imagine next year against Barca etc.....

I can only think they're not 100% arsed about this tourni and will show more heart next year.

But truely this is an embarassment, its disgusting :oops: :oops: :oops:

----------------------

fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Thu May 01, 2008 7:17 pm

yes it is embarassin but dont talk about next year...we cant predict what will happen...we can be better, the best, even worse..I am sad too but lets wait for next year
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 01, 2008 7:27 pm

im not sad or angry, im just humiliated.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

----------------------------

fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 01, 2008 7:28 pm

I still think we weren't up for this tourniment from the off, ever since the Bolton game we havn't been imo. Anyone else think that

-------------------------

fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 7:32 pm

“It’s a one-off opportunity to feature in a European final for the first time in a long time,” agreed coach Ottmar Hitzfeld, “the team will go to the limit for this.”

Hitzfeld should become a fortune teller instead.

Utterly embarassing :!: :!: :!: This was the heaviest defeat this season and when would it happen better than in a cup semi final :!: :!: :?: :?:
Utterly disappointing. Against a team whom they were missing 3 key players through suspension, while Bayern was at full strength. I am deeply disappointed with Kahn as well. He wasn't the least motivated to play from the beginning of the match and then got injured but I cannot understand why Rensing did not take his place. Rushed to play in a semi final.

I would have loved see Bayern win the UEFA Cup at the expense of the DFB Cup but totally the opposite happened. I fear Lahm's words hold some truth. I cannot imagine Bayern win the Champions League when they couldn't make it to the final of the UEFA Cup. Adding also that they coceded 4 goals and losing 5-1 on aggregate - BIG SCORE! I would have accepted a 1-0 loss, 2-0 maximum! but not 4-0.

Let's hope that under Klinsmann things would be different. for the better.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 7:37 pm

im not sad or angry, im just humiliated.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

----------------------------

You should be angry as well. Everyone was full of confidence, too much for my liking including Hitzfeld and Hoeness saying that they are SURE they're going to make it to the final.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby DS17 » Thu May 01, 2008 7:52 pm

DS17 wrote:Zenit will go through (sadly). All the pressure is on Bayern. Not to mention how weary most of thr players are after such a long season.

I hope I'm wrong. :wink:

I'm quoting myelf.

Yep. I wasn't wrong after all. I'm not suprised Zenit has won. (although this win was really smashing and shameful from Bayern's side.)
We play without any sense of creativity...Most of our attacks are predictable.
We need a classic playmaker who can arrange the offense from the center. Sometimes I'm begining to miss Ballack. :(
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 01, 2008 7:56 pm

DS17 wrote:
DS17 wrote:Zenit will go through (sadly). All the pressure is on Bayern. Not to mention how weary most of thr players are after such a long season.

I hope I'm wrong. :wink:

I'm quoting myelf.

Yep. I wasn't wrong after all. I'm not suprised Zenit has won. (although this win was really smashing and shameful from Bayern's side.)
We play without any sense of creativity...Most of our attacks are predictable.
We need a classic playmaker who can arrange the offense from the center. Sometimes I'm begining to miss Ballack. :(

You should become a fortune teller. :P

You're right. Bayern needs a playmaker but I definitely don't want Ballack back.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League