You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Semi-Finals! FC Bayern v. Zenit St.Petersburg

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Who do u think will advance?

FC Bayern
100%
Zenit St.Petersburg
No votes

Total votes : 11

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Click here to see which channels are going to broadcast the match live - there are 11 in total.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 pm

FCB 1-1 Zenit

NOT GOOD ENOUGH ONCE AGAIN, BAYERN PLEASE SIGN A WORLD CLASS STRIKER IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE WITHOUT TONI WE HAVE NOTHING!!!

---------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:52 pm

1-1. i still think bayern will go through as Zenit will be without 3 of their important players and Luca Toni will be back. Today is a day of missed chances and tired legs. Bayern have played so many games with a relatively constant line-up. I am convinced that they will go through. The desire will come with goals next Thursday. No worries mates, this is football.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 pm

Terrible! that was worse than Bolton and Aberdeen.

It is going to take maximum effort to get through yet again. Only 'consolation' is that a 1:1 is only good for the away team if the second leg ends 0:0 so providing we get at least one then we are back in the hunt.

Hopefeully we will manage a goal but its look as though only Toniis capable of it.

Why couldn't Podolski bury that shot towards the end rather than hit it the wrong side of the post!!!!! another nightmare from him and Klose should have stayed injured.

As fcelber says it was tired legs and games catching up with many of the team. Hopefully toni's rest will leave him raring to go next Thursday!
Last edited by Bayernglasgowfan on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:54 pm

:x :x :x It's the same s**t happening again and again :x :x :x

1)What a dreadful penalty by Ribery! But I think he did it on purpose so that the keeper would make it easier for him by assisting him! :P

2)Lucio inspiried by Riise!?! Very unlucky.

3)Lucio had more clear cut chances than Klose had! Podolski had a great game, the only thing needed is for him to score. He should definitely start next Sunday instead of the long out of form Klose.

4)I lost count of the chances Bayern missed to score goals. On the positive side, today there were a couple of shots from outside the box but again most often than not, Bayern aren't happy if they don't enter the keeper's box to score.

5)Now again, Bayern has all the pressure on them away from home to score. I hope that it won't become another Getafe drama match or worse.

6)What happened to Kahn? I'm suspecting a groin injury. :(

:( :x :? :cry:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Should've done better. Poldi was good when he had the ball, he was really unlucky not to score (twice)! But Klose was thinking a couple of seconds behind where he should've been, very frustrating. Why the hell did Lell come on for Schweini?! That was the turning point of the game for me, if we were still 1-0 and Lell came on ok, but after being pegged back I couldn't think of a worse time to take Schweini off, especially when he's finally playing well! :x I don't know why Hitzfeld hasn't accepted that the Lell in midfield experiment is a FAILURE. Stupid! I still can't believe the OG...I can believe that Lucio scored it though. I'm going to stop since I'll probably become unintelligible from my frustration, but despite all that I'm still confident we'll score in Russia and be on our way to Manchester!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby harry_h » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Don't know what to say!

Once again, catch the result! Do they think that they'll be so lucky like against Getafe?

It's not so good to miss 4-5 100% chances, and then say 'We were unlucky...'.
harry_h
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 am

WE NEED TO SIGN A DECENT STRIKER NEXT YEAR TO PLAY ALONGSIDE TONI, SIMPLE AS!

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby andresdonado15 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:46 am

i think what we need is a world class Creative Midfielder............we need someone who could give us clarity in our game............we have a lack of security to attack............we are too passive to attack................When i was seeing the match.........i was really frustrated to see some player walking instead of running when the time was like 80 minutes......it was really tough......i am not expecting something great if bayern continue playing in this manner......but GO BAYERN GOOOO!!
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 am

medin69 wrote:why is getafe becoming my second favourite club?:D

Everyone in Spain has Getafe in their hearts, the match against Bayern gets a higher share on TV than the Spanish sellection or Matches of Champions League.

Whoever I speak tells me that he/she saw the match and apologize for the result.

Be careful with this result, but probably u will win the match on 89 minute in Russia, ja ja.
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 am

MUTU wrote:
Bayernglasgowfan wrote:maybe even Schweini will get one of his long-range specials into the 'onion bag' too!!!

The 'onion bag'? First time I've heard this expression. I like it! :)
Is it the onion bag because it makes you cry?

In Spanish we have a similar expression "lemmon bag" insted of onion, but the meaning is the same
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:07 am

disgusting result...

time and time again we looked out of options, only ribery was really beating the defence, schweini was just belting them towards goal from anywhere, and it's not good enough, we need these players to get behind the defence not take pot shots from 30 yards!

I'm less than impressed with the amount of time we gave them on the ball too, playing with two battling midfielders and four at the back should mean we have plenty of bodies back so that when we don't have posession then we should get the ball back quickly, or at least make life harder for them.

I'm not going to blame lucio for their goal, but the defence and midfield as a whole, those balls coming in from the side aren't easy to deal with, and really the midfield and full backs should be putting enough pressure on the opposition to stop them from getting those tricky balls into the box!

not happy about the result, and i'm not happy that the only reason i think we'll go to the final is toni's return, a team of bayerns stature shouldn't be relying on one player!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 am

crud! a game we should of easily won, this happens to Munchen all the time they get up 1-0 and decide not to try to bulid on the league. it's so aggravitating!! we could of won this game 3-1 easily. i'm not sure if munchen will ever learn there lesson!!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

LETS HOPE THE GERS BEAT THEM IN THE FINAL

Postby bluenoze » Fri May 02, 2008 3:38 pm

SORRY GUYS JUST WAS,NT YOUR DAY I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM JUST HAD AN OFF NIGHT,IF ITS ANY CONSOLATION LETS HOPE THE GERS BEAT THEM IN THE FINAL .
CHEERS
bluenoze
First post

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League