You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Cup Quarter Final Draw + Semi Final

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

UEFA Cup Quarter Final Draw + Semi Final

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm

QUARTER-FINAL DRAW

Bayer Leverkusen v Zenit St Petersburg

Rangers v Sporting Lisbon

Bayern Munich v Getafe

Fiorentina v PSV Eindhoven

Matches to be played on 3 and 10 April

SEMI-FINAL DRAW

Bayern/Getafe v Leverkusen/Zenit

Rangers/Sporting v Fiorentina/PSV

Matches to be played on 24 April and 1 May
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Bayern will win both legs against Getafe and will face the winner of the leverkusen vs. zenit(which they will win) and eventually win there 2nd uefa
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:33 am

Don't get too cocky about how Bayen will do. Getafe may not be the best team in La Liga but they should not be underestimated at all. When Bayern underestimates a team they end up getting more than what they've bargain for.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:56 am

Who would you guys like to meet in the final? My vote goes for Fiorentina, with Toni scoring the winner :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:51 pm

It will be a tough match both 1st and 2nd legs against Getafe. I think at home we will draw 1-1 and then draw again 1-1, winning in the ET time. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby diegis » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:07 pm

I hope Bayern will meet Fiorentina in the final, it will be a great match and i think it will be more interesting than CL final :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:11 pm

bogdan wrote:I hope Bayern will meet Fiorentina in the final, it will be a great match and i think it will be more interesting than CL final :)

You're telling it as if Bayern was already in the final. I hope they will be there :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:52 pm

MunchenFC wrote:Bayern will win both legs against Getafe and will face the winner of the leverkusen vs. zenit(which they will win) and eventually win there 2nd uefa

Sorry but you do not know how Getafe pays football, nowadays Tottenham,
Anderlech and Benfica know it. In la liga year before we lost against FC Barcelona 5-2 in Camp Nou but in Getafe we won 4-0, with Etoo, Ronaldihno, etc...

If some of you will be in getafe for the match i can give u some information. We are very friendly supporters.
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:12 pm

what the helk are you doin on bayernforum suppoerting a different team? :x
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:21 am

Uno_del_Geta wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:Bayern will win both legs against Getafe and will face the winner of the leverkusen vs. zenit(which they will win) and eventually win there 2nd uefa

Sorry but you do not know how Getafe pays football, nowadays Tottenham,
Anderlech and Benfica know it. In la liga year before we lost against FC Barcelona 5-2 in Camp Nou but in Getafe we won 4-0, with Etoo, Ronaldihno, etc...

If some of you will be in getafe for the match i can give u some information. We are very friendly supporters.

Getafe are indeed a somewhat unique team. And they do have the reputation of big name killers. Having said that, with important matches, skill generally takes over from pure determination, and I believe Bayern will come out victorious.

One thing I know for sure: if Bayern make the final, I'll do all I can to be in the City of Manchester stadium. Who else from the forum would be going?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:27 pm

MunchenFC wrote:what the helk are you doin on bayernforum suppoerting a different team? :x

Sorry but in Getafe Forum we speak with people of other teams, we are a little bit more open minded.

Bye
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Uno_del_Geta wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:what the helk are you doin on bayernforum suppoerting a different team? :x

Sorry but in Getafe Forum we speak with people of other teams, we are a little bit more open minded.

Bye

I hope you don't walk away from this forum due to that comment. Most of us actually like to read comments from the Bayern's opponents because it leads to some interesting discussion. I, for one, appreciated how you provided some information on your team and I would like to hear more. Normally, when I watch a La Liga match it's Real Madrid that I watch (used to watch Barca since I went to one of their games but stopped due to a list of reasons). I will say that Getafe is not on TV as much as Real and Barca but they are on TV sometimes.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 pm

i 'm glas that loser left :)
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 pm

You know, that is really rude and very immature to say to a guest on the forum. Many of us Bayern fans want discussion on this forum and would love to talk to other fans, and that is including fans of Bayern's opponent. There is no harm in having them post just as long as they are here to discuss the game and so forth, which is what that poster was trying to do. If one wants to start trouble then they, whether they are a Bayern fan or not, have no place in this forum. Hopefully that Getafe supporter realizes that not all Bayern fans are not rude.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:55 am

a real bayern fan dosent care for the opponent or there fans
FC Bayern forever #1!!!!!!!!
screw all the other teams :o
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Next

Return to UEFA Europa League