You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Cup Quarter Final Draw + Semi Final

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:21 am

But of course, u are one of the best teams in europe and we need to do the match of our lives to win u but.... Will be a pretty good match
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Uefa Cup FInal Tickets

Postby merseypride » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:07 pm

I am a Liverpool FC Fan and I got 2 Cat B tickets!!

I also applied for the CL Tickets. Hope I am lucky there too.
When I recieve my tickets for Uefa Final, I will post them on Ebay.

If any1 is interested , just email me and I will inform you of the ebay post.

Regards and Good Luck!
merseypride
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 am

I have to say that De La Red is sick this season, Bayern should watch out. Anyway, has anyone seen Ribery's pk against England? Cool, calm, and collected. Lets hope he slots a few against Getafe.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:52 pm

Uno_del_Geta wrote:for us the match is easier than u, because all of us know Riberi, Kahn, Lucio, etc... but none of u know anithing about Pato, Belenguer, Casquero, De La Red (will play tomorrow with Spanish Selections against Italy), etc...

This is not such a problem for us. I don't think the Bayern officials will find it difficult to get their hands on the tapes of the Spanish liga and the copa. Your coach may know more about our player than vice versa, but I'm sure Hitzfeld will do his homework right.

May the best team go through!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Uefa Cup FInal Tickets

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 pm

merseypride wrote:I am a Liverpool FC Fan and I got 2 Cat B tickets!!

I also applied for the CL Tickets. Hope I am lucky there too.
When I recieve my tickets for Uefa Final, I will post them on Ebay.

If any1 is interested , just email me and I will inform you of the ebay post.

Regards and Good Luck!

Do you mean the UEFA Cup final? If so, I'd be interested should Bayern go through to the final.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
Uno_del_Geta wrote:for us the match is easier than u, because all of us know Riberi, Kahn, Lucio, etc... but none of u know anithing about Pato, Belenguer, Casquero, De La Red (will play tomorrow with Spanish Selections against Italy), etc...

This is not such a problem for us. I don't think the Bayern officials will find it difficult to get their hands on the tapes of the Spanish liga and the copa. Your coach may know more about our player than vice versa, but I'm sure Hitzfeld will do his homework right.

May the best team go through!

I hope that Hitzfeld won't do this, ja ja. It is a joke.

Will some of you go to Getafe to see the match?. I am gathering a group of german people here (who will support getafe) and i am very happy to see the match with all of them. I will get a litte UN supporting getafe at Coliseum.

I am very glad because I cannot visit Allianz Arena, the flight is so expensive... and we must save money to visit Manchester (ja ja)
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Uno_del_Geta wrote:I am very glad because I cannot visit Allianz Arena, the flight is so expensive... and we must save money to visit Manchester (ja ja)

It's cool that you're coming to watch Bayern at Manchester :P Maybe I'll see you there and we'll have a couple of lagers, oh I mean ales.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ReMad » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 pm

First Goal for Bayern Munchen by Toni 26
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:09 pm

What a miss by Uche 53
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Nice chance for Getafe off the post 83
Click Here for Video

Draw Goal for Getafe in the Last Minutes
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League