You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Cup Quarter Final Draw + Semi Final

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:09 am

A real Bayern fan has some respect and does not act like a jerk towards other fans, whether they are a Bayern fan or not. I know that is a strange concept for some and perhaps that is why Bayern fans, along with some fans of other teams, have a nasty reputation. In reality, a lot of fans want discussion and not trash talk.

BTW...who are you? Two users with the same IEP? Strange, strange indeed.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 am

In life, you should always show respect to others. It shows greatness when you respect your rivals and opponents as well.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 pm

yah im sry traclyn i still wont ever be nice to a apoosing fan but i guess i musen't be mean and rude :wink:
and what is an iep?
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:20 pm

MunchenFC wrote:yah im sry traclyn i still wont ever be nice to a apoosing fan but i guess i musen't be mean and rude :wink:
and what is an iep?

I think she menat IP if I'm not mistaken.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:21 am

i said im srry and wats the deal with giving me all these bad reputation points? :?
im srry
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Sorry. I did mean IP and not IEP. AN IEP is an Individualized Educational Plan for students who are in Special Education. As you can tell, I had my work on my mind. Those iEP's are a pain in the behind when you have to create them.

As for reputation points....well, if you can click on votes or something like that, it should tell you why you were given either negative or positive reps and which posters gave it to you. All I know is that it was not me. I'm too lazy to do that. LOL!!

Now..back to the subject at hand.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:49 pm

We need to be wary of Getafe. I thought we would have learned our UEFA lesson when Bolton managed a 2:2 then we do the same and let an even weaker side Aberdeen get a 2:2 as well. Also after watching the performance against Anderlecht 1:2 there is no more margin for error.

As for the final i'm hoping its Glasgow Rangers as we could afford to take it easy against that opponent.
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:00 pm

getafe are good but we got the quality to beat them im sure :D
i just hope we will get zenit in half final i dont like a german vs german duel in half finals
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:43 pm

While Zenit would probably be easier, I don't think Leverkusen would pose a problem in the semi. We've already beaten them twice this season, we can get at least one more. I'm more concerned with Getafe, since the only thing I know about them is that they've beaten Real and Barca recently. I really hope Bayern doesn't underestimate them.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Getafe have beaten Real and Barca this season, and they are in the Copa del Rey final. So, Getafe can not be that bad of a team.

I also hope that Bayern doesn't underestimate them because if they do then Bayern could very well get burn. I do not think the Getafe game is going to be as easy as some are predicting. I think it's going to be an interesting match. Let's hope that the results are in Bayern's favor.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:56 pm

bayern shouldnt underrestimate with none of theams which left they have to go with a wining spirit nd give the best of theirself it's an european competition most of the teams know that bayern is the favourite to get win the uefa i just hope bayern players dont feel like they have already won it that costed us 3points with Cottbus
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:31 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Uno_del_Geta wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:what the helk are you doin on bayernforum suppoerting a different team? :x

Sorry but in Getafe Forum we speak with people of other teams, we are a little bit more open minded.

Bye

I hope you don't walk away from this forum due to that comment. Most of us actually like to read comments from the Bayern's opponents because it leads to some interesting discussion. I, for one, appreciated how you provided some information on your team and I would like to hear more. Normally, when I watch a La Liga match it's Real Madrid that I watch (used to watch Barca since I went to one of their games but stopped due to a list of reasons). I will say that Getafe is not on TV as much as Real and Barca but they are on TV sometimes.

No problem.

Getafe have a very important problem: Getefe in very close to Madrid (Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid) and the attention is focused on major teams. All of u must know that Getafe will play the Final Match of Copa del Rey against Valencia only 6 days after the match against Bayern, and last year we plaid the same Final but we lost it against Sevilla. Sorry for my english.

Our forum is http://getafeweb.mforos.com/ if u want to speak with us.

Thanks to all
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Postby Uno_del_Geta » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:47 pm

mattie wrote:bayern shouldnt underrestimate with none of theams which left they have to go with a wining spirit nd give the best of theirself it's an european competition most of the teams know that bayern is the favourite to get win the uefa i just hope bayern players dont feel like they have already won it that costed us 3points with Cottbus

for us the match is easier than u, because all of us know Riberi, Kahn, Lucio, etc... but none of u know anithing about Pato, Belenguer, Casquero, De La Red (will play tomorrow with Spanish Selections against Italy), etc... If all of u loved how Laudrup played football, Getafe is the same, than Laudrup, Getafe plays, and plays, and plays, Getafe treats the ball pretty good and have a lot of quality in midfield.

If u want to know something about Getafe and the players, do not hesitate in asking me.

Will DeMichelis play this match?
Uno_del_Geta
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Uno_del_Geta wrote:for us the match is easier than u, because all of us know Riberi, Kahn, Lucio, etc... but none of u know anithing about Pato, Belenguer, Casquero, De La Red (will play tomorrow with Spanish Selections against Italy), etc... If all of u loved how Laudrup played football, Getafe is the same, than Laudrup, Getafe plays, and plays, and plays, Getafe treats the ball pretty good and have a lot of quality in midfield.

If u want to know something about Getafe and the players, do not hesitate in asking me.

Will DeMichelis play this match?

Thanks for your insights Uno. I am sure Getafe plays good football. They were terrific when Schuster was around. I haven't seen much since Laudrup took over. I think they are still doing good enough to beat new teams. They seem to step-up a bit whenever they face biggies.
But then, Bayern have enough quality to see off Getafe. The home game is going to be crucial for us. If we manage to beat Getafe by a big margin, that will be the end of story. Because, we are not Barca(I remember you guys beating them 5-0 ? after losing 4-1 in first leg..:D )

To answer your question, yes, Micho will play the game barring any unfortunate injuries/concerns.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby CanadaFan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm

No matter what, at this point in the competition, should be a great game.
CanadaFan
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League