You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Cup predictions

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Postby Delije » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:41 am

Crvena Zvezda - PSV 3:2 2004/05

Crvena Zvezda - Inter Zapresic 4:0 2005/06

Crvena Zvezda - Roma 3:1 2005/06

Crvena Zvezda - Milan 1:2 2006/07

Crvena Zvezda - Partizan

Soon, more pictures!
Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:32 pm

bwfcolinh58 wrote:my prediction is.....me permanently p*ssed in munich... :shock: :D :shock:

oh and 3 - 0 for munich :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:25 pm

why not have a laugh on our forum......

www.wanderersways.com
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hughesy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:43 pm

i predict 4,000 bolton fans having a great time in Munich

Nayern 4 - 0 Wanderers
hughesy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ribery07 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:40 am

Hey Mirage ur not being coocky its simple if Bayern perform what they been doing this season then well should be fine. the only competition well get is next round when the 3rd place teams come from champions league but for now on bayern just needs to do what they been doing and well be fine i hope miro or luca can break klinssmans record i forgot how many goals he scored that season in the uefa cup 1996 when they won it mannn i remember that dayy soo good and i see us taking the second uefa cup in history.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby Ribery07 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:54 pm

hey dalija stop livin in the past man i know red star had a great team th year they took the champions league but the fact is the good days are over man and u have to admit that bayern are the favorites and if u watched there quality this year ull know exacly what im talking about.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:42 am

but c'mon, three teams from a group progress. It'll surely be Bolton, Bayern and Red Star. Anelka should save Bolton's ass.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:43 am

hughesy wrote:i predict 4,000 bolton fans having a great time in Munich

Nayern 4 - 0 Wanderers

considering you support bolton you dont have much confidence in your team. i know you're sitting in the relegation zone atm but honestly!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hughesy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Mirage wrote:
hughesy wrote:i predict 4,000 bolton fans having a great time in Munich

Nayern 4 - 0 Wanderers

considering you support bolton you dont have much confidence in your team. i know you're sitting in the relegation zone atm but honestly!

when you have supported Bolton for as long as i have you grow to learn to expect nothing and then anything you do get is a brucey bonus!

im coming to Munich thinking we will lose if we draw im happy IF we win im over the moon mate :lol:
hughesy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:38 pm

hahaha nice. good ol british mentality. no wonder our national team sucks.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League