You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-11-29] S.C. Braga vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:03 pm

S.C. Braga win
50%
Draw
No votes
Bayern Munich win
50%

Total votes : 2

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:41 pm

I don't agree with Lell's rating. I think he was the best player for bayern in the game and he is currently in good form. Bayern don't need a new coach. It would be the worst idea ever if the board decides to sack Hitzfeld and bring in a new coach. I don't want and hope that bayern don't become like real madrid, changing managers every half yearly!!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:41 pm

mackoy wrote:I don't agree with Lell's rating. I think he was the best player for bayern in the game and he is currently in good form.

Agreed. He was very good! The only Bayern outfield player playing at 100%.

Here's how Bild rated them (important: the lower the number the better. 5 is worst and 1 is best)

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Swellu » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am

mackoy wrote:I don't agree with Lell's rating. I think he was the best player for bayern in the game and he is currently in good form. Bayern don't need a new coach. It would be the worst idea ever if the board decides to sack Hitzfeld and bring in a new coach. I don't want and hope that bayern don't become like real madrid, changing managers every half yearly!!!

Bayern NEED new ideas on the pitch! Last year it was a players problem but this year the players are there so what is missing? A good coach that motivates the players and helps them tactically to be more mobile and creative! You can see that players are not motivated and need to be charged up! Bayern have great players that need a Great coach to lead them to victory in every match!
Swellu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rfopl » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:44 am

FC Bajern wrote:
rfopl wrote:hi my friends

what did you thought of the match???

And of S.C.Braga??? and our players???

did any of you came to Braga city for the match??

best regards!!!

S.C.Braga will rule over European football sooner or later you'll see :wink:

I only saw the second half, because for some reason when Bayern plays I always have a class. The first 20 minutes (of second half) Bayern had all the possesion, but didn't do sh!t. Braga had one good chance and took advantage of it. Overall Braga deserved the point. Bayern were crap, they seem to get worse every game. I think it's time for a new coach?

and what's up with the stadiums being empty in Portugal? Is the ticket too expensive or they make more seats than they have fans? The same happened with Bolenenses or whatever.

tickets too expensive... and other stuf... like the president of S.C.Braga always jurks of with the supporters becouse we do not go to stadium like our main rivals that have there stadium in the center of their town contrary to us thats located in the subeberbs
rfopl
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League