You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-11-29] S.C. Braga vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:03 pm

S.C. Braga win
1
50%
Draw
0
No votes
Bayern Munich win
1
50%
 
Total votes : 2

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:27 pm

The kick-off time for Bayern's UEFA Cup away group match,
against SC Braga, on 29th November, has been set: 21.00h (20.00 Portugal time)
FC Bajern

 

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:28 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I don`t follow the portuguese football :roll: but their league have given us so many great players.. such as Cristiano Ronaldo!!



Why don't you follow Portuguese football? And, why the rolling eyes? I know that I don't follow it because it's not available here in the US. Granted, I guess I could watch games on the computer but I hate doing that because it's hard on the eyes. Anyway, what I know is that any league can be entertaining. Granted, nothing can replace the Bundesliga and Bayern, but other leagues can be fun to watch. I always willing to give any league and team a shot.

BTW...Miss Dangerous, can you name any other players from Portugal who have had a big impact on other leagues. :D I just want to see if you know any more players. :lol:


I don`t follow the Portuguese league because it`s not entertaining as much as the Bundesliga, Premier Leauge, Premirera Liga or Lega Calcio.
but I do like their national-team and I think they play a good football.

And tracylynn :arrow: I won`t name any other players from Portugal, `cause I don`t care if you think that I have enough knowledge or not!!
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:40 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:

I don`t follow the Portuguese league because it`s not entertaining as much as the Bundesliga, Premier Leauge, Premirera Liga or Lega Calcio.
but I do like their national-team and I think they play a good football.

And tracylynn :arrow: I won`t name any other players from Portugal, `cause I don`t care if you think that I have enough knowledge or not!!



Chill out, Miss Dangerous. You made the comment about Portugal supplying the world of great players but you only name one...Ronaldo, which everyone would automatically name. Players means more than one. I would have added Deco, for example. I'll be honest, I don't know many other Portuguese players. I might know more if I paid closer attention to players' nationalities but I don't.

BTW....You didn't need to use the rolling eyes emoticon when making your cooment because it made your comment appear rude.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:39 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:

I don`t follow the Portuguese league because it`s not entertaining as much as the Bundesliga, Premier Leauge, Premirera Liga or Lega Calcio.
but I do like their national-team and I think they play a good football.

And tracylynn :arrow: I won`t name any other players from Portugal, `cause I don`t care if you think that I have enough knowledge or not!!



Chill out, Miss Dangerous. You made the comment about Portugal supplying the world of great players but you only name one...Ronaldo, which everyone would automatically name. Players means more than one. I would have added Deco, for example. I'll be honest, I don't know many other Portuguese players. I might know more if I paid closer attention to players' nationalities but I don't.

BTW....You didn't need to use the rolling eyes emoticon when making your cooment because it made your comment appear rude.


First of all, I`ve never meant to be rude! sorry, if you thought that I was! `cause I like to treat people with respect.

secondly, I`ve named Ronaldo, `cause he`s the best Portugese player in the world at the moment. but it doesn`t mean that I ignore the others, I mentioned Cristiano as an example! obviously, there are so many good players from Portugal.
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:42 pm

Don't fight...
Portugal produced too many great players..

Luis Figo, Eusebio, Rui Costa to name a few.
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:07 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Don't fight...
Portugal produced too many great players..

Luis Figo, Eusebio, Rui Costa to name a few.


Not fighting, Fan. Just pointing out something that is all. You know, I'm not a fighter. I'm a lover. :lol:

Thanks for mentioning the other Portuguese players. I had them pictured in my head but I could not remember their names. I have to blame it on my friend who called me up when I was typing. I simply can not do two things at the same time.

Back to the subject at hand...I can not wait for this game. I'm sure it will be an interesting game. Thanks to the Rfopl for supplying all the information.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:45 pm

Peace! :o
User avatar
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Danger Zone
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times
Gender: Female

Postby Mirage » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:46 pm

Why did Pauletta never play for a better league? is he not that good? I was always under the impression he was very good because he's in the national squad, yet plays for PSG. I'm not dissing the french league, it is in the same position as the german league so why would I... but i do wonder why he never went to, say, Italy.
User avatar
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:32 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Female

Postby rfopl » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:05 am

if you are still looking for tickets to S.C.Braga - Bayern match freequently visit this link -|> http://www.scbraga.pt/bilhetes.php

its the S.C.Braga online ticket store. You might be able to buy the ticket for the match there!!!
rfopl
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:04 pm

Let's hope Bayern win this. We need to top our group to avoid coming up against a team that got eliminated from the CL in the knockout stage!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30557
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5302 times
Been thanked: 7932 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:51 pm

What a hopeless performance! The players played well below bar. It was very frustrating watching this match. I hope Hitzfeld will have more luck in motivating his players in future.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30557
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5302 times
Been thanked: 7932 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Gems » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:55 pm

Any thoughts abt Bayern Munich Performace for this match ?

Rating for players out of 10

(G) Oliver Kahn 7 ( Did well was alert)
(D) Hamit Altintop 4 ( nothing special, was non-existance in 2nd half)
(D) Philip Lahm 7.5 ( high work rate)
(D) Christian Lell 4.5 ( poor marking)
(D) Ferreira Lucio 7.5 (Made Good tackles)
(M) Martin Demichelis 5 ( nothing special)
(M) Franck Ribery 6 (made a few good runs, looked tired)
(M) Mark Van Bommel 5.5 (made some good passes)
(M) Jose Ze Roberto 7 (played well. is a key man in midfield)
(S) Miroslav Klose 6 (scored a goal. coordinated well with midfield)
(S) Luca Toni 3 (Wasnt serious in playing. made no
attempt to head the ball. Poor Passing
Reckless tackling. Not alert Enough)
Gems
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby rfopl » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:19 am

hi my friends

what did you thought of the match???

And of S.C.Braga??? and our players???

did any of you came to Braga city for the match??

best regards!!!



S.C.Braga will rule over European football sooner or later you'll see :wink:
rfopl
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:23 pm

rfopl wrote:hi my friends

what did you thought of the match???

And of S.C.Braga??? and our players???

did any of you came to Braga city for the match??

best regards!!!



S.C.Braga will rule over European football sooner or later you'll see :wink:

I only saw the second half, because for some reason when Bayern plays I always have a class. The first 20 minutes (of second half) Bayern had all the possesion, but didn't do sh!t. Braga had one good chance and took advantage of it. Overall Braga deserved the point. Bayern were crap, they seem to get worse every game. I think it's time for a new coach?

and what's up with the stadiums being empty in Portugal? Is the ticket too expensive or they make more seats than they have fans? The same happened with Bolenenses or whatever.
FC Bajern

 

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:31 pm

Gems wrote:Any thoughts abt Bayern Munich Performace for this match ?

Rating for players out of 10

(G) Oliver Kahn 7 ( Did well was alert)
(D) Hamit Altintop 4 ( nothing special, was non-existance in 2nd half)
(D) Philip Lahm 7.5 ( high work rate)
(D) Christian Lell 4.5 ( poor marking)
(D) Ferreira Lucio 7.5 (Made Good tackles)
(M) Martin Demichelis 5 ( nothing special)
(M) Franck Ribery 6 (made a few good runs, looked tired)
(M) Mark Van Bommel 5.5 (made some good passes)
(M) Jose Ze Roberto 7 (played well. is a key man in midfield)
(S) Miroslav Klose 6 (scored a goal. coordinated well with midfield)
(S) Luca Toni 3 (Wasnt serious in playing. made no
attempt to head the ball. Poor Passing
Reckless tackling. Not alert Enough)


Philip Lahm's rating is way too high, he was crap. Maybe a six, and that's too much.
The same for Lucio, the Braga players went through him many times.
and I agree with Toni's rating that was one of his worst games, I would give him a 4, just because of the assist,

and welcome btw.
FC Bajern

 

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests