You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[25-10-2007] Match One: Belgrade -vs- Bayern

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Who will win match one between Belgrade & Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
53%
B) It will end in a draw
21%
C) Red Star Belgrade will win
26%

Total votes : 19

[25-10-2007] Match One: Belgrade -vs- Bayern

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:45 pm

-vs-

Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Delije » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:26 am

Welcome to hell!!! :evil:
Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 am

how come the boards are suddenly being flooded with other fans of clubs? this didn't happen last season.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:04 pm

Mirage wrote:how come the boards are suddenly being flooded with other fans of clubs? this didn't happen last season.

Probably because they know their team is going to lose so they have nothing better to do except check out this wonderful forum dedicated to Bayern. Oh, Mirage, maybe they are here to check us women out. LOL!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 pm

Mirage wrote:how come the boards are suddenly being flooded with other fans of clubs? this didn't happen last season.

Bayern probably got loads more attention over the summer because of the Klose, Toni, Ribery, etc. signings.

I'm fine with it though. Shows that Bayern's back on the map (or at least more on the map than last season).
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:20 am

Red Star aren't doing well, i think they are 4th in the Serbian league 7p behind Partizan :P but i don't think it will be easy because they have great fans and it will be a big pressure from the crowd
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby rfopl » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:52 pm

hope it will be a good match
rfopl
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

bayern all the way

Postby Ribery07 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:33 am

HI guys im new to this forum and loved bayern besicly my whole life, this game should be a peace of cake for bayern and as a bosnien i would love to see crvena zvjezda get crushed and emmbaressed. red stars are nothing now there are just a cheap european team thats all. Bayern wins easily.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:44 am

First of all, welcome to the forum, Ribery07. Secondly, I'm not that familar with Red Star but one can never tell if the match will be an easy one for Bayern or not. Hopefully it will be an easy one but football can be funny at times.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Ribery07 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:48 pm

I agree football can be funny and i know there fans can be belgreds 12th man but with the team we have and the quality football we playin i only see us win but i know it will be tuogh one.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby hughesy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:10 pm

how many fans are going to Belgrade?

do you know of anyone who is going? We have booked our trip there to watch Bolton in December and any feedback on the place, fans and stadium would be greatly appreciated.

hope you stay safe over there
hughesy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:32 pm

you Bolton fans really need to look in a brochure, or heck check the internet. We don't know everything about Serbia and Germany!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAZBICEMO SVABE! » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:16 am

WELCOME TO HELL!!!
RAZBICEMO SVABE!
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ribery07 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:37 am

welcome to hell hehe ur right ur fans love to burn things in the stadium after u loose ageinst partizan. im worried about the players safty becouse red star fans have some uncivilized fans.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby Delije » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Ribery07 wrote:welcome to hell hehe ur right ur fans love to burn things in the stadium after u loose ageinst partizan. im worried about the players safty becouse red star fans have some uncivilized fans.

In the last 7 years, we lost only one game against partizan.

On our stadium, in last 11 years, we lost only one game against them.

At partizan stadium, partizan didn't win (against us) in last 7 years.

Zvezda!
Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Next

Return to UEFA Europa League