You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[25-10-2007] Match One: Belgrade -vs- Bayern

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Who will win match one between Belgrade & Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
53%
B) It will end in a draw
21%
C) Red Star Belgrade will win
26%

Total votes : 19

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:08 pm

bayern4ever wrote:is there anyway we can watch the game online?

http://rojadirecta.com/
FC Bajern

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:22 pm

thnx
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:15 pm

First half 1-1

Lahm is disappointing, he is defenitely not ready for this match
and Podolski miss a very good chance which he should have finished it himself instead of passing it to Klose.
FC Bajern

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:01 pm

podolski is the worst player in bayern squad... he does not deserve the place in the squad...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:04 pm

WOW!!! Kroos is amazing. He came in and gave the assist from a free kick and who else Klose scored, nice.

2-2 btw
FC Bajern

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:10 pm

goalll hell feels pretty f.king good right now
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:11 pm

LOL

3-2 Kroos scored from free kick :D

the game is over
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:17 pm

Uefa shows Klose scored hattrick...:)

I AM THRILLED...Can't wait to go home and watch the game...yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:25 pm

FT Score: Crvena Zvezda 2-3 Bayern Munchen

Scorers: Koroman 16’ Klose 20’, 85’
Milijas 74’ Kroos 90'

Well, first of all Bayern didn't deserve to win this one. Second they played badly, the second half worst than the first half in my opinion. I think Lahm was not fit for this game and it was a bad decision to rush him. Podolski was invisible for much of the game except when he had a shot at goal and because of him a Zvezda player was sent off. Kroos came on a as substitute and in his first game in the Uefa Cup he made an assist to Klose from a freekick plus scroing from a freekick himself. I laughed when I saw how the ball passed through all those players' feet and past the keeper!! One final thing is the second goal of Zvezda. I think Rensing was wrongly positioned or may be he was caught on surprise with the shot
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernRtheBest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Well its first time Bayern conceded more than 1 goal this season, but those two late goals in the final minutes make up for it. Kroos is going to be real special. Bayern rulesss :!:
BayernRtheBest

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:37 pm

bayern_fukara wrote:podolski is the worst player in bayern squad... he does not deserve the place in the squad...

Ditto. Absolutely no movement off the ball. You see all the Bayern team running forward in a counter attack, and he's WALKING. It's almost like he doesn't want to play and is forced to by his mum.

FC Bajern wrote:Lahm is disappointing, he is defenitely not ready for this match

True, but given the injury situation, it made more sense to play an unfit Lahm at RB than an inexperienced Hummels in central defence.

-------

As for the rest of the game, I have one thing to say. I can't help but say it:

I LOVE TONI KROOS!
(no, not in the gay sense)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:04 am

btw, the other game ended in a draw Bolton W. 1 - 1 Braga

and this is how the tabel looks

FC Bajern

Postby Bojannnnn » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 am

one of the best games that crvena zvezda played this season, bayern looked very sad most of the game, its really sad too see this result after 90 minutes and watching this game crvena zvezda deserved to get 3 or at least 1 **** point.
Bojannnnn
First post

Postby bm72 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:13 am

don't 4get the pitch was TERRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!

that contributed to the dismal showing by Bayern for long spells, honestly speaking, belgrade deserve to be punished for the state of the playing surface !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Delije » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:39 am

Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League