You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-04-10] Getafe vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Who do you think will go through to the semifinals?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:11 am

Bayern Munich
86%
Getafe
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby kevh26 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 pm

yeah, but that's football sometimes, no matter how experienced a coach may be, there's always the press's influence, and lell has been getting some very positive press lately!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:31 pm

as far as I remember Jansen is injured so he cant play. Otherwise I like jansen more than lell too :D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:50 pm

is it on live anywhere?

---------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:35 pm

wtf is wrong with this squad is it just me or this players suck not even a good chance 4 45 minutes with 1 man up :x :x
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:48 pm

i told you, they're not arsed for this tourniment.

------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:35 pm

GOOOOOOOOLL goddamn i was getting a headache
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Postby medin69 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:42 pm

DAMNNNNNN I AM IN BATH OF MY SWEAT
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nothing else 2 do **** it we played like shit
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Postby mattie » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Lucio is gettin already OLD WTF IS HE DOING does HE FORGOT TO RUN OR.. :@:@
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

BAYERN BAYERN HOLLY FCKIN SHIT
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Postby mattie » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 pm

TOOOOOOOOONNIIIIIIiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WE LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Jorge » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:25 pm

What a nail bitting contest! Without taking anything from Getafe that it is a very well organized team, full of talent and hard fighting players, it is a little big concerning that Bayern had to suffer so much with a roster sitting on a budget that folds 10 times Getafe and playing with one more man on the pitch since almost the beginning of the game.

IMO Bayern has the players, one on one can match any European side, but as a team has areas where they need a lot of improvement. Maybe Klinsmann can polish those rough edges and we can see a Champions Laegue contender next season, otherwise we will enter every contest against bigger teams with more questions than answers.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:25 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN!!!! I CANT BREATHE! HOLY SH!!!T LUUUUUUUUUUCAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:27 pm

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

I TURNED IT OFF AT 3-1 BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER AND THEN GET TOLD WE'VE WON, THIS IS ONE OF BEST EUROPEAN NIGHTS IN YEARS.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA TONI
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA TONI YOU ARE THE BEST

---------------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D :D :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:31 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I HAVE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR SEEN ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS BEFOREC IN MY ENTIRE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: V
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League