You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-20-09] FC Bayern vs CF Belenenses

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

What's going to happen in this first match?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:49 pm

Bayern win
100%
Draw
No votes
Belenenses win
No votes

Total votes : 13

Probable line-ups:

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Bayern Munich: Kahn - Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Jansen - Schweinsteiger, van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Ribéry - Toni (Wagner), Podolski
Also in matchday squad: Rensing, Van Buyten, Ottl, Altintop, Kroos, Schlaudraff

Belenenses: Costinha - Hugo Alcântara, Rolando, Rodrigo Alvim, Rafael Bastos - Cândido Costa, Ruben Amorim, Silas, José Pedro - Roncatto, Weldon
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:36 pm

This game starts right at the moment when I start my class. :evil:
FC Bajern

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:07 pm

is there any way we can watch this game?
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:14 pm

A friend of mine told me on they will show it on sopcast.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:40 pm

which channel is it on?

TONI just score
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:27 pm

SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:53 pm

Its over 1-0.

The 2nd we played bad overall Lucio and Demichelis were very good
I also feel that we should have had a penalty in the last minutes.
But really Bayern need to play much better than this.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:53 pm

FT 1-0 thats just not good enough :x

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:09 pm

Not great, but I'm still confident of going through...Belenenses can't be THAT much better at home. We'll have Klose back too, as long as nothing stupid happens between now and then. Should've done better, but they can't all be 4-0. At least we finally won instead of drawing!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:10 pm

Oh and at least we dominated possesion, Oli only had to make one save (which was great, by the way.)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 pm

I really like Luca's goal, excellent strike to be honest.
This is the 1st time im praising an italian, I must be getting soft.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:26 pm

I was frustrated when I saw the result, just 1 goal? but good to hear that they played good and Toni finally getting back on track. With Klose on the next game Belenenses goalkeeper won't have an easy night.
FC Bajern

Postby andresdonado15 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:07 pm

Either do i, i am sad, I would liked to see bayern with a higher goal difference, and im considering, i wont be so easy in portugal.
They are playing at home, along their public. Im really worried. But let the time do something......
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby walter » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 pm

After I saw Kroos in the bench I was hoping he would get some playing time. The kid is indeed an oustanding player and I wish they start giving him opportunities to prove himself soon. I think he would've been good in Schweinsteiger's place who did not play very well. Barcelona has not hesitated to give Dos Santos playing time (and have been rewarded for doing so) after his good performance in the under 19 WC.

For the second leg I think I would play with just one striker (Toni) and have Altintop in the starting lineup. We had very good results in the preseason playing with that formation (4-3-2-1). Also the pressure is now on Belenese to score.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:05 pm

walter wrote: For the second leg I think I would play with just one striker (Toni) and have Altintop in the starting lineup. We had very good results in the preseason playing with that formation (4-3-2-1). Also the pressure is now on Belenese to score.

Are you kidding? what about Klose, there is no way you can leave Klose out.
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League