You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

DEJA VU

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

DEJA VU

Postby DELIJA » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:56 pm

History is repeating again.I am sitting,looking to my memory and yes,I remember: :shock: It is the last minute,Mihajlovic in the middle,what is Auman doing
goooooooooooooool,2:2 sky is opened,red star is in final of ECC :D

we are expecting you on 25.10.07 and we are promising amazing atmosphere during whole game.
[/img]
Nebo se otvorilo
DELIJA
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ribery07 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:38 am

Thats the past and thats all u guys had just that ONE ecc trophy by luck.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Delije » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Ribery07 wrote:Thats the past and thats all u guys had just that ONE ecc trophy by luck.

by luck?

hahahahaha, stupid.

Zvezda!
Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: DEJA VU

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:12 pm

DELIJA wrote:History is repeating again.I am sitting,looking to my memory and yes,I remember: :shock: It is the last minute,Mihajlovic in the middle,what is Auman doing
goooooooooooooool,2:2 sky is opened,red star is in final of ECC :D

we are expecting you on 25.10.07 and we are promising amazing atmosphere during whole game.
[/img]

You make the atmosphere and we`ll win the three points!! =D>
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Delije » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:54 pm

Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ribery07 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:46 am

THANK U MISS DENGEROUS WE GET 3 POINTS WHILE U GUYS JUMP AND SING.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:01 am

Hey Delije or DELIJA,

That time long ago you might have shouted goooooooooooooool but yesterday we shouted Krooooooooooooooooosssssssssssss !!!.

You didn's see those goals coming eh !

Or you're still in front of the TV trying to figure out why, how and what happened !!

BTW why don't you start sowing potatoes in that stadium ?
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Delije » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:36 am

Red Star played better than Bayern, and we deserved victory.

Bayern is nothing!
Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby DELIJA » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:07 pm

This were the best game of Red Star this sesson and maybe we were better during whole game,but you were better because you played all 90 minutes.

Football is a game when allways Germans win :(
Nebo se otvorilo
DELIJA
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:17 pm

Delije wrote:Red Star played better than Bayern, and we deserved victory.

Bayern is nothing!

You think you played better because we were playing like crap, not to mention that our three best players this season(one in defence, one in midfield and one in attack) were injured and sick. Lahm was maybe 60% fit and made a couple of huge mistakes and Rensing was crap as well. The first goal was ok, but the second one was totally his fault, he just froze when he saw the ball coming and didn't move until the ball was already in.

To say you deserved the win is a little too much, I have to say that you did deserve the draw, and I would have been happy if it ended in a draw, but the 17 year old Kroos didn't think so. Also the pitch, come on now, the best team in Serbia and have a pitch like that? it's a shame. My high school's surface is way better here.
FC Bajern

Red Star - Olympiakos link ???

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:10 am

If any of the Red Star fans is still around, I have a question out of curiosity.
During the pre-match shots on TV I've noticed a very large number of supporters holding up scarves with Olympiakos written. Is there any legacy with the Greek team or what ??
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:39 am

FC Bajern wrote:but the second one was totally his fault, he just froze when he saw the ball coming and didn't move until the ball was already in.

Not true. The conditions of the playing surface made it difficult for him to jump far. He jumped in time, but the shot couldn't have been any better. You really can't blame him for that goal. If it was shot at the Allianz Arena or on any proper pitch, he would have saved the ball because he wasn't any far from it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Red Star - Olympiakos link ???

Postby Delije » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:If any of the Red Star fans is still around, I have a question out of curiosity.
During the pre-match shots on TV I've noticed a very large number of supporters holding up scarves with Olympiakos written. Is there any legacy with the Greek team or what ??

Red Star - Olympiakos - Spartak Moscow = ORTODOX BROTHERS

We are brothers.
Same color, same religion. Ortodox Brothers.

We are going to their games, and they are going to our games.
Delije
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby DELIJA » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:50 pm

MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:but the second one was totally his fault, he just froze when he saw the ball coming and didn't move until the ball was already in.

Not true. The conditions of the playing surface made it difficult for him to jump far. He jumped in time, but the shot couldn't have been any better. You really can't blame him for that goal. If it was shot at the Allianz Arena or on any proper pitch, he would have saved the ball because he wasn't any far from it.

The pitch was hard,but it was hard for our players too,that's for sure.Milijas's goal was beautyfull and important.

Red Star-Olympiakos-Spartak=ORTODOX BROTHERS
Nebo se otvorilo
DELIJA
Hey, I'm new here!

Return to UEFA Europa League