You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-10] CF Belenenses vs FC Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

How will this game end up?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:27 pm

CF Belenenses win
No votes
Draw
17%
FC Bayern Munich win
83%

Total votes : 12

[2007-04-10] CF Belenenses vs FC Bayern Munich

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Second leg in Portugal. We have the advantage of one goal from Toni's strike and Klose will be back for this game.
The game starts at 19:30 (local time)

Referee
Jacek Granat (POL)
Assistant referee
Radoslaw Siejka (POL) Maciej Szymanik (POL)
Fourth official
Jaroslaw Zyro (POL)

Image vs Image
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:39 am

we'll surely win :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:31 pm

oh but if Klose is out injured then i'm a bit nervous now...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:29 pm

The UEFA Cup is weird...this is way too early in the season to be nervous about European elimination but that's the reality. No Kahn, no Klose, and Belenenses will be fighting like this is their game of the season...it's gonna be tough. I hope we can get an early goal to take the pressure off, they'll need 3 to advance after that, which I would guess is highly unlikely considering how Micho and Lucio have been so far. I think we'll be OK. Too bad this game probably isn't gonna be on in the US. :evil:
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:23 pm

I beleive Podolski should start this 1.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby andresdonado15 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:14 pm

Im not a bit, im really nervous about this match, this is the like of matches in wich there are surprises, when i see this match o remenber the Milan match i i get scrared to repeat that horrible moment.
We are going for the victory
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 pm

FCBinNYC wrote: Too bad this game probably isn't gonna be on in the US. :evil:

I guess you are saying that is not going to be aired in US, but it is going to be on the internet for sure, or you are one of those types who do not watching games on the internet.

btw I'm still waiting for the pictures
FC Bajern

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Oh I'm not opposed to watching on the internet...but I and my friends all have Macs and therefore can't use all the p2p software that is used for watching games like that. Very frustrating, I can't believe that NO ONE on this planet has made it happen for Mac users yet...oh well.

The picture are on their way too, just need to get my crappy disposable cameras to the store so they can be developed. Sorry for the off-topic!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby andresdonado15 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:53 pm

ok.........i could live without can at goallie, but klose out too......oh no..
I believe we need a raged poldi, or we are going to be at problems.
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:21 pm

so I guess we are going to play with one striker again, I really don't like that.
Schlaudraff might get in if things go bad, but I doubt it, Bolenenses is under pressure not us.
Toni will save us again.
I say 0-2 the final score :twisted: for us of course.
FC Bajern

Postby bm72 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:30 am

true 1 - 0 is a nervy scoreline, but believe me, Bayern will pass the test !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:04 am

I do hope that the players are not as overconfident as the management seems to be. There is no such thing as an easy game these days.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:03 pm

My prediction: Belenenses 1-2 Bayern
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Possible line-ups:

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:11 pm

FC Bayern: Rensing - Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Jansen - Altintop, Van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Schweinsteiger - Ribéry - Toni

Also in the squad: Dreher, Van Buyten, Ottl, Kroos, Wagner, Schlaudraff
FC Bajern

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm

I think the Oktoberfest is having an effect on the players! Belenenses was more dangerous in their attacks than bayern were. also toni was always offside. nobody has played well yet :( let's hope that there will be a complete changeover in the second half :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Next

Return to UEFA Europa League