You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

bolton coming

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

bolton coming

Postby hughesy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:56 pm

alright lads.

we have just booked our flights and accom to come to the Bayern vs Bolton game in nov. im not on here to cause shit.

just wanna know where the best boozers are and how many tickets you will give the away fans?

cheers in advance
hughesy
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chief wiggum » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:18 pm

Me too,

looking forward to a fine time in Bavaria, how many tickets will we get, and where are the best places we can (safely) go to>?
chief wiggum
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:50 pm

First of all, it's nice to meet you. Secondly, I wish I could help you but I can't. You should contact Bolton's ticket office to see if they can tell you how many tickets Bolton will receive. Or, you can contact Bayern's ticket office to see if they can help you out.

As for the places to go, well, I have not been to Munich yet so I can't tell where to go to party. Personally, I don't think you will have a problem in Munich and I am sure someone will be able to help you.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWanderer » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:23 am

Come on you whites! Can't wait to test ourselves againat Bayern, beating Arsenal and Liverpool was starting to get repetitive :lol: :D
TheWanderer
First post

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 am

come on you white men........

hello bayern :D :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:16 am

dude, stop registering with different user names, are you trying to draw some attention or trying to make your team famous?
FC Bajern

Postby Wanderer » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:07 am

What makes you think we are the same person? Come on bolton! See you all in munich.
Wanderer
First post

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:13 am

i am seperate from the wanderer.....
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 am

hahaha nice one FC Bajern.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby carrick loyalist » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:48 pm

Hi bayern,another white man here.. I hope your looking forward to seeing the like of Anelka,Diouf,Campo etc graceing your fantastic stadium.
:lol:
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:19 pm

carrick loyalist wrote:Hi bayern,another white man here.. I hope your looking forward to seeing the like of Anelka,Diouf,Campo etc gracing your fantastic stadium.
:lol:

I bet it would have been much better if we played in your stadium...
Nobody will be EXCITED to play you guys in the Allianz Arena..
On the other hand, if we played in Bolton, at least your stadium would have been full...;)

anyways, I hope you traveling fans will have fun in Munchen....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:25 pm

FC Bajern wrote:dude, stop registering with different user names, are you trying to draw some attention or trying to make your team famous?

They are using different IP addresses which at first sight don't look like proxies. There's nothing wrong with them, they are not trying to cause any trouble.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby carrick loyalist » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:45 pm

I bet it would have been much better if we played in your stadium...
Nobody will be EXCITED to play you guys in the Allianz Arena..
On the other hand, if we played in Bolton, at least your stadium would have been full...

anyways, I hope you traveling fans will have fun in Munchen....

I assume you are speaking on behalf of all Bayern fans :oops: ! the thought of a club coming from the most successful leaque in the world would have been like christmas day for you deprived football fans...
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:12 pm

we are not after trouble, just a good bit of banter.
and a guide to your best alehouses, also which ones to avoid.
also your cheapest alehouses....

thanks colin :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:02 pm

carrick loyalist wrote: ! the thought of a club coming from the most successful leaque in the world would have been like christmas day for you deprived football fans...

Puhleeaassseee. :D I don't know about anyone else but I'm far from being deprived because I get to see my fantastic team every week. The most successful league in the world? Gag me with a spoon. :D I don't care about silly little things like that. All I care about is good entertaining football. Too bad Mourinho is gone because that made the EPL interesting. LOL!!! Oh, when SAF is gone then maybe I will watch the EPL, but until that day comes I won't watch it.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to UEFA Europa League