You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

bolton coming

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Postby SNAKE » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:42 pm

carrick loyalist wrote:Ok, maybe the subject of football is a little to much for you guy's.
I'm prity sure whoever formed this site is a little embarrased that when football supporters who visit here to talk about football have to put up with Knobs like you.
COME ON YOU WHITE MEN :D

The one who formed this site is MUTU, quite frankly this is the 1st time that supporters from other clubs visit this forum and when you reffer to someone as Knobs pls say exactly who they are. Dont put fans like me, supr4king and fcBajern,FanOfBayern and Makaay on the same page as the Knobs you were reffering to. Tnx

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:19 pm

SNAKE wrote:I have to agree with hughesy its seems that some heated arguements will take place soon, We better stop this before it gets out of hand.

Oh and to all Bolton fans, I have lots of respect towards you fans and to your club, I admire how well you worked under 'Big Sam' and you do really have good quality players (Kevin Nolan, Kevin Davies, El-Hadji Diouf, Ivan Campo etc) you deserve a place in Europe even though under Sammy Lee you arent doing so well but you are good enough to scare the living hell out of top flight clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea(it was unfortunate that you didnt beat them) Im just gonna say this, may the best team wins when it comes to it both home and away respectivley but we shouldnt forget that both of us have to play against other teams like Braga,Red Star and Aris in the group and after that surely 1 of us will face hell like Atletico and Fiorentina. BTW Carrick loyalist is it? How come to like Carrick and you support Bolton? Thats a bit odd.
SNAKE

he was born in bolton, now lives in carrick. :D :D :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 pm

any how snake, how come you live in malta and follow fcb ??? :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:29 pm

I dont see any problem in that mate, I've been supporting Bayern since 1996 you could say. Always was and always been a big Fc Bayern fan. Btw you mean he(Carrick Loyalist) lives in Michael Carrick? :shock: :o :-s

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:42 pm

god forbid, i hate michael carrick..lol

he lives in a wonderful place in ulster called carrickfergus :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:21 pm

carrick loyalist wrote:Ok, maybe the subject of football is a little to much for you guy's.
I'm prity sure whoever formed this site is a little embarrased that when football supporters who visit here to talk about football have to put up with Knobs like you.

First of all, I'm sure you meant to say "pretty" instead of "prity." Check your spelling, please.

Now, there are some folks on this board who love to talk football. But, this site is just like every site out there...there are some who don't really want to talk much, there are some who would rather talk about silly stuff, and there are some who would LOVE a good, deep, well-thoughout discussion. Sadly, you are not providing it. Instead, you just want to talk trash and not have true, adult like discussion. I advise you to look in the mirror to see if you truly want to discuss the upcoming game or just want to talk trash. If you want to talk trash then don't be surprised if we responded by also trash talking. If you want to talk seriously then bring on the discussion. I'm sure you will find that there are a few members on this board who WANT to have discussions. It's funny how you make comments when you are the one who started the whole situation. I don't see any other Bolton fans doing that.
Last edited by tracylynn on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby andresdonado15 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:50 pm

yesm that the true..... i agree with you....i see this situation like embarrasing and like a little babby game......o my god..bless them....but dont multiply them...LOLLLLL
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:04 am

Guys and gals, this is getting over the top now. Bolton fans, if you want to wish us luck/wish the best team wins, be our guests. I hope that the best team wins.

However, if you want to start up arguments, kindly leave. We try to keep a friendly environment here, and while you're not unwelcome, some teasing comments may be unwelcome here. Football is a sport to be enjoyed in a friendly environment (even better with a beer in hand!) and not for bickering about aimlessly.

I am sure that you understand :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby carrick loyalist » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:30 am

i AGREE GOOD LUCK TO THE BEST TEAM......
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Postby carrick loyalist » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:07 am

[quote]I'm sure the Bayern players can at least teach this Bolton fan how to quote when replying to a post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wanderers wanderers wanderers,wanderers wanderers wanderers-ers

Now on a serious note, without going on the tin ternet can one of you tell me , who is bayern's goal stopper....
first to reply wins a box of candy :lol:
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Postby hughesy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:47 pm

tracylynn wrote:

First of all, I'm sure you meant to say "pretty" instead of "prity." Check your spelling, please.

Now, there are some folks on this board who love to talk football. But, this site is just like every site out there...there are some who don't really want to talk much, there are some who would rather talk about silly stuff, and there are some who would LOVE a good, deep, well-thoughout discussion. Sadly, you are not providing it. Instead, you just want to talk trash and not have true, adult like discussion. I advise you to look in the mirror to see if you truly want to discuss the upcoming game or just want to talk trash. If you want to talk trash then don't be surprised if we responded by also trash talking. If you want to talk seriously then bring on the discussion. I'm sure you will find that there are a few members on this board who WANT to have discussions. It's funny how you make comments when you are the one who started the whole situation. I don't see any other Bolton fans doing that.

obv THAT time of the months :D
hughesy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:42 pm

hughesy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

obv THAT time of the months :D

Oh, that is really mature but I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering who is making the statement.

Anyway, you guys are not worth the time because you're not on the forum to talk about the game. You want to trash talk and that's all. That's a shame because it would've been nice talking about the upcoming game with mature adults.

BTW...people really need to double check their spelling before posting. There are a lot of misspellings in some of these posts.
Last edited by tracylynn on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

spelling

Postby carrick loyalist » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:53 pm

Oh, that is really mature but I guess I shouldn't be surprise considering who is making the statement.

Anyway, you guys are not worth the time because you're not on the forum to talk about the game. You want to trash talk and that's all. That's a shame because it would've been nice talking about the upcoming game with mature adults.

BTW...people really need to double check their spelling before posting.
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:33 pm

This topic has been locked because it was getting off-topic.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League