You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

bolton coming

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:20 pm

MUTU wrote:They are using different IP addresses which at first sight don't look like proxies. There's nothing wrong with them, they are not trying to cause any trouble.

hahaha that doesn't mean anything, I can go to my school's library where they have about 100 pc's and registrer one nickname on every computer

but that would mean I have no life. :)
FC Bajern

Postby carrick loyalist » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:37 pm

I hope it's going to be a really exciting game, but i think we may be just a little to strong for you, please don't take this the wrong way, you have a fantastic tradition and a super stadium however the lack of skill and home talent in your league may just be to much. :lol:

As for Mourino , maybe he dropped to many Ballacks

great banter keep it going

wanderers,wanderers,wanderers.
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby carrick loyalist » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:41 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
MUTU wrote:They are using different IP addresses which at first sight don't look like proxies. There's nothing wrong with them, they are not trying to cause any trouble.

hahaha that doesn't mean anything, I can go to my school's library where they have about 100 pc's and registrer one nickname on every computer

I hope your a head master!!! did'nt realise i was on BEBO
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:58 pm

carrick loyalist wrote:I hope it's going to be a really exciting game, but i think we may be just a little to strong for you, please don't take this the wrong way, you have a fantastic tradition and a super stadium however the lack of skill and home talent in your league may just be to much. :lol:

Yes, Bayern does have a fantastic tradition and a super stadium. The talent and skills in the Bundesliga are quite evident to any one who can see. When was the last time you visited the optometrist? May I suggest scheduling an appointment with EyeMart? Do you need me to make the call? Because I will. I'm a very helpful person.

LOL!! Why are we starting all this banter so early? Have you been on the other teams' boards to talk?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:42 am

saf = ferguson ?

we know a few songs about them kuntz :D :D :D :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:20 am

FC Bajern wrote:

They probably share the same IP address, or a small range of them. In this case, they're using different ISPs. Unless of course they're proxies. But it doesn't really matter :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:24 am

carrick loyalist wrote:I hope it's going to be a really exciting game, but i think we may be just a little to strong for you, please don't take this the wrong way, you have a fantastic tradition and a super stadium however the lack of skill and home talent in your league may just be to much. :lol:

LOL! I hope you're bolted well into the ground when we're coming along so that we don't blow you away so easily :P Seriously, implying that there is lack of skill, and especially home talent is just plain ignorant, providing you're not just pulling our legs.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby carrick loyalist » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:46 am

MUTU wrote:

LOL! I hope you're bolted well into the ground when we're coming along so that we don't blow you away so easily :P Seriously, implying that there is lack of skill, and especially home talent is just plain ignorant, providing you're not just pulling our legs.

My prediction: 1-3 with Anelka getting two and Diouf, we will be to strong for Bayern. The Bayern players will gain great experince from this game and i'm sure one or two of them will want to follow the other players and ply they trade in the premiership.As for you supporters take this opportunity and enjoy watching Bolton Wanderers. :lol: :lol:
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:39 pm

carrick loyalist wrote:
MUTU wrote:

My prediction: 1-3 with Anelka getting two and Diouf, we will be to strong for Bayern. The Bayern players will gain great experince from this game and i'm sure one or two of them will want to follow the other players and ply they trade in the premiership.As for you supporters take this opportunity and enjoy watching Bolton Wanderers. :lol: :lol:

First learn to "quote" properly. Then, we will talk about German and English (kick and run) football...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby bwfcolinh58 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:12 pm

i think my friend carrick has got you wound up, with his ironic comments.
its a british thing.... :D :D :D
bwfcolinh58
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
carrick loyalist wrote:
MUTU wrote:

First learn to "quote" properly. Then, we will talk about German and English (kick and run) football...;)

I'm sure the Bayern players can at least teach this Bolton fan how to quote when replying to a post. :lol: I guess it's safe to say that one has to be a rocket scientist to use quotes in their reply and this guy is not that. :lol:
Are Bolton players this incompetent when it comes to a computer? LOL!! :lol: Carrick loyalist....you need to stay off the sauce when you're on the computer. Ok? Cheers!!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby carrick loyalist » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 am

Ok, maybe the subject of football is a little to much for you guy's.
I'm prity sure whoever formed this site is a little embarrased that when football supporters who visit here to talk about football have to put up with Knobs like you.
COME ON YOU WHITE MEN :D
carrick loyalist
Getting the hang of it

Postby diegis » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:41 am

carrick loyalist wrote:My prediction: 1-3 with Anelka getting two and Diouf, we will be to strong for Bayern. The Bayern players will gain great experince from this game and i'm sure one or two of them will want to follow the other players and ply they trade in the premiership.As for you supporters take this opportunity and enjoy watching Bolton Wanderers. :lol: :lol:
you are 19th in epl, you couldnt beat Rabotniki away and you want a win in Munchen? :roll: :mrgreen:

carrick loyalist wrote:Ok, maybe the subject of football is a little to much for you guy's.
I'm prity sure whoever formed this site is a little embarrased that when football supporters who visit here to talk about football have to put up with Knobs like you.

No no.. if you think you'll win with this crappy team you have with all rejects colled from all over Europe (Diouf - Liverpool, Ivan Campo - Real Madrid, Anelka - Fenerbahce) then you are the snob and the subject of football is too much for you :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby hughesy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:52 am

supr4king wrote:
carrick loyalist wrote:My prediction: 1-3 with Anelka getting two and Diouf, we will be to strong for Bayern. The Bayern players will gain great experince from this game and i'm sure one or two of them will want to follow the other players and ply they trade in the premiership.As for you supporters take this opportunity and enjoy watching Bolton Wanderers. :lol: :lol:
you are 19th in epl, you couldnt beat Rabotniki away and you want a win in Munchen? :roll: :mrgreen:

carrick loyalist wrote:Ok, maybe the subject of football is a little to much for you guy's.

No no.. if you think you'll win with this crappy team you have with all rejects colled from all over Europe (Diouf - Liverpool, Ivan Campo - Real Madrid, Anelka - Fenerbahce) then you are the snob and the subject of football is too much for you :wink:

thats fighting talk if ever i heard it.

i just hope the Bayern players take us a lightly as their 'fans'

WE ARE THE ONE AND ONLY WANDERERS
hughesy
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby SNAKE » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:21 pm

I have to agree with hughesy its seems that some heated arguements will take place soon, *We better stop this before it gets out of hand.*(A Mutu quote)

Oh and to all Bolton fans, I have lots of respect towards you fans and to your club, I admire how well you worked under 'Big Sam' and you do really have good quality players (Kevin Nolan, Kevin Davies, El-Hadji Diouf, Ivan Campo etc) you deserve a place in Europe even though under Sammy Lee you arent doing so well but you are good enough to scare the living hell out of top flight clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea(it was unfortunate that you didnt beat them) Im just gonna say this, may the best team wins when it comes to it both home and away respectivley but we shouldnt forget that both of us have to play against other teams like Braga,Red Star and Aris in the group and after that surely 1 of us will face hell like Atletico and Fiorentina. BTW Carrick loyalist is it? How come to like Carrick and you support Bolton? Thats a bit odd.

SNAKE
Last edited by SNAKE on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League