You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern vs. Aris

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Bayern vs. Aris

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:34 pm

So this match is at 6:0 in the 84th minute as I type this. No need for a poll, Bayern are tearing them apart! 4 goals for Toni? Unbelievable! Lell and Lahm are the other two scorers. Good job Bayern, glad to see that they're up for it though I wish they had scored a few of these goals in all those 0:0 games instead!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:49 pm

FT Score: Bayern Munich 6-0 Aris Thessaloniki

Scorers: Toni 25',38',64',66'
Lell 78'
Lahm 81'

I have never seen four goalkeeping errors resulting all in goals. Ribery was absolutely sensational, although he lost his head at a point in time lol. Also, was I hearing well, that Sagnol was being booed by the supporters everytime he touched the ball??? If this is so then it will discourage him more to leave the club. The fans should do the opposite, cheering his name and encourage him so that he would stay at the club.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Swellu » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:59 pm

Very good game today for Bayern, superb Ribery and great effort by all players! Sagnol was greeted like all other substitutes by the fans and I did not notice any booing against him!

I think that it is 99% sure he will be leaving in the Winter transfer market!
Swellu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:04 pm

wow.....

IMPRESIVE display by players... :D
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:32 pm

so who will we play? 3rd placed team from the uefa cup groups?

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:25 am

In an interview after the game, Sagnol stated that tonight was not the last time he will be wearing the Bayern uniform. Sagnol stated that he had a talk with OH, Uli, and Rummenigge and everything has been settled to everyone's satisifaction.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:19 am

tracylynn wrote:In an interview after the game, Sagnol stated that tonight was not the last time he will be wearing the Bayern uniform. Sagnol stated that he had a talk with OH, Uli, and Rummenigge and everything has been settled to everyone's satisifaction.

Just gets better today :D :D =D>

p.s is there anywhere I can see the goals from that game

------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby andresdonado15 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:59 am

IN youtube!!!!!!
I couldnt see the match......but i realise they played great........good job.......Ottmar............excellent play.........Luca!!!
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:10 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby vagman » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:12 pm

hello all... congratulations about yesterdays game against aris. i want to ask you how many supporters had the aris team in the stadium? because here in greece they say (aris funs) that they where about 6.000
vagman
First post

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Yes, something like 6,000. That's what it says here: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ov ... HD=foreign
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bavarec » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:08 am

Bayern need more wins like this...
http://bayernmkd.wordpress.com
-The best Macedonian blog for Bayern-
bavarec
Hey, I'm new here!

Return to UEFA Europa League