You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-03-06] Anderlecht vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Anderlecht win
No votes
Draw
40%
Bayern Munich win
60%

Total votes : 5

[2008-03-06] Anderlecht vs Bayern Munich

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:33 am

FC Bayern advanced after beating Aberdeen FC 5-1 and 7-3 on aggregates. They're off to play against RSC Anderlecht (from Brussels) next.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Bayern have already played Anderlecht in the 2003/2004 season, with the away match ending in a draw and the home match a 1-0 victory for Bayern. Anderlecht are certainly no pushovers and Bayern will need full concentration. It can be done!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:04 am

Munich will win easily. 2 - 0 or 3 - 0. winning the UEFA this year will be nice :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 pm

I think the result will end in a draw and in the home leg Bayern will win.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Bayern wins! I hope we can see ALtintop, Schweini and Ribery playing together (like on the weekend), but likely Hitzfeld will revert to 4-2-2-2, again as MVB and Ze wil most likely play...

On a separate note, the Arsenal-Milan game last night was one of the most exciting games I've watch this year, plus it was awesome to see Arsenal win in San Siro, with such an attacking approach, proving that if you have the quality you can beat even Italian teams AWAY with aggressive football...Arsenal played with incredible pressing in the Midfield, robbing Milan from the ball as soon as Milan had any possesion...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby bayern4ever » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 pm

where i can watch the game?
bayern4ever
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm

bayern4ever wrote:where i can watch the game?

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports

Choose the last link Ben Sports. You need Sopcast installed in order to view the match or else open windows media player and choose file...open url and paste this: http://127.0.0.1:8902/ (I don't know if it works)

Bayern winning 2-0 with goals from Altintop (fantastic goal) and Toni (superb goal) :wink:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:53 pm

what a goal by Ribery :D :D

-------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:59 pm

FT Score: RSC Anderlecht 0-5 FC Bayern Munich

Scorers: Altintop 9', Toni 45', Podolski 57', Klose 67', Ribery 86'

A great and BIG win for Bayern away at Anderlecht. Altintop's goal was amazing, then Toni's volley was great, 2 placing shots from Podolski and Klose and the icing on the cake by Ribery from a superb freekick in the top left corner.
I loved Sosa's finesse pass. I wish Hitzfeld gives him more playing time. A very good thing to notice is that all the strikers scored and were scored by all different players. I was wondering also if VBM committed a foul. I don't remember any but I'm sure he learned his lesson at least for one match :P

Wonderful performance by Bayern!!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby BayernRtheBest » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:10 pm

wow bayern wins 5-0 thats really great, i hear there were spectacular goals
BayernRtheBest

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:30 pm

where can i see the goals...?
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:04 pm

You can see the highlights at rojadirecta.com Go to resumes and you will see the bayern game. Or go to 101greatgoals.com. Enjoy. Awseome Bayern victory, this year anderlecht next year Barca.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:08 pm

bayern_fukara wrote:where can i see the goals...?

http://www.fcfootballblog.com/2008/03/0 ... ighlights/
:D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby elcalifornio » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:09 am

Good win against a third rate team that played intimidated from the beginning. Great goals!!
The Bundesliga is where the real test still seems to be, when good teams give little space and play balls out and Bayern have to crack defenses and play mistake free.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:31 am

What a game! I was impressed by the flowing football, especially the passing up front. All 5 goals were great, but I will single out Altintop's goal. Way to go, Bayern!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to UEFA Europa League