You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-12-20] VfL Bochum vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 pm

VfL Bochum will win
18%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2011-12-20] VfL Bochum vs Bayern Munich

Postby machkover » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Robben considers himself the super star of the team and it's rational that nonoe of the players will appreciate that !!! [-X
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ronnie98 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Who said Robben want to be the star of the team?? how did you come to such assumptions 'machkover' ?? For me he is clearly the star of the team(when he is fit) I don't care if Robben's personality is F*** up, all i know is that he is very underrated at bayern munich and if he was german the whole media would have turned him into a god and would have never scrutinized into his goal celebrations...
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

ronnie98 wrote:Who said Robben want to be the star of the team?? how did you come to such assumptions 'machkover' ?? For me he is clearly the star of the team(when he is fit) I don't care if Robben's personality is F*** up, all i know is that he is very underrated at bayern munich and if he was german the whole media would have turned him into a god and would have never scrutinized into his goal celebrations...

And like you he is entitled to his own opinion. You know, forum - not ronnie98-rum.
Yeez people, lighten up. I thought we won?
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ronnie98 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Payam wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:Who said Robben want to be the star of the team?? how did you come to such assumptions 'machkover' ?? For me he is clearly the star of the team(when he is fit) I don't care if Robben's personality is F*** up, all i know is that he is very underrated at bayern munich and if he was german the whole media would have turned him into a god and would have never scrutinized into his goal celebrations...

And like you he is entitled to his own opinion. You know, forum - not ronnie98-rum.
Yeez people, lighten up. I thought we won?

If Robben ran to ribery or vice versa to celebrate it would have been a blast! =D>
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Well whatever it was, I just hope that it does not distort the mood in the dressing room. We need all our players on good terms with each other first thing after the winter break if we want to fight on three fronts.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 am

:lol:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

Highlights for whoever missed the match:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn52x9 ... 2011_sport
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 am

the more matches I watch, the more I pray for Schweini's return and hopefully the team regains it's balance.
one however has to see if and how the Robben variable clicks in place after that, since in my opinion, the team seemed more composed without him this season.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 am

The thing about Robben is that he has the ability to decide the game on any specific instance, regardless of his performance. Same happened yesterday. He had a lame showing throughout the 90min, yet still was able to pop-up with the winner on the 91st. It was a great assist from Ribery and all, but I certainly would bet that many of our other players (except for Gomez... well that's debatable :D) would either not have been there to receive the ball or would have not scored that shot.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ronnie98 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 pm

MoFattal wrote:The thing about Robben is that he has the ability to decide the game on any specific instance, regardless of his performance. Same happened yesterday. He had a lame showing throughout the 90min, yet still was able to pop-up with the winner on the 91st. It was a great assist from Ribery and all, but I certainly would bet that many of our other players (except for Gomez... well that's debatable :D) would either not have been there to receive the ball or would have not scored that shot.

Robben had a lame(by his standards not in comparison with the others) showing in this game and the rest because of many things:
1- no support behind him, rafinha is nothing close to lahm.
2- the ball going more towards the left flank than the right.
3- he is not fully fit.

Bayern had a 10 game win streak without robben just because it was a new coach,a new page was opened and a very high level motivation so it is nothing to do with robben not being part of the team. People who think that robben is the problem are only haters of robben and don't like him to get a star role at bayern(ie: 09-10' season) because i can't understand how someone with the most talent on team could affect the team negatively :shock: :shock:
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby hgb09 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I totally agree with what ronnie98 is saying!!!! =D> =D> =D>
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 pm

AvatarX wrote:LOL. Nice goal (great pass from Ribery btw, but Robben beautiful ?

Hahaha I did it because of quaazi :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal