You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-12-22] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who Goes Through

Poll ended at Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Bayern
91%
Stuttgart
9%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2010-12-22] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am

Now its time for some Christmas presents and maybe they will be the defensive kind? :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am

machkover wrote:
Zer0 Bayern wrote:It was Ottl's fault. Son of a b***

you can't be a real bayern fan !! you aren't allowed to insult any Bayern player no matter how bad he performes !! but you can criticise and blame but INSULTING i don't think anyone in the forum will allow it !! normally the moderators should warne the forumers who do so , then delete their membership if they repeat it !! don't you agree with me guys ??

Shut up. Everyone is insulting Gomez and no one has ever done anything against it.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gastarana » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:57 am

Paddy wrote:
machkover wrote:
Zer0 Bayern wrote:It was Ottl's fault. Son of a b***

you can't be a real bayern fan !! you aren't allowed to insult any Bayern player no matter how bad he performes !! but you can criticise and blame but INSULTING i don't think anyone in the forum will allow it !! normally the moderators should warne the forumers who do so , then delete their membership if they repeat it !! don't you agree with me guys ??

Shut up. Everyone is insulting Gomez and no one has ever done anything against it.

:lol: :lol: its because "Gomiss" and "Trottl" are constantly asking for an insult :lol: :lol:
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

BTW it's good thing that Klose found his way to score. With Olic out for all season, we need at least 2 healthy strikers for the rest of the season and Muller seemed not so comfortable as lone striker.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/dfb-pokal/2010/12/22/auslosung-viertelfinale/bayern-im-pokal-gegen-aachen.html

we go on armenia achen

Armenia :lol:

lol i just see that #-o
sorry its Alemannia Aachen :D
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 am

great image
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 am

Best Game i have watched since Germany-Argentina

A Full Package ,Many Goals , Good Defense , Trash Defense , No Defense ,A Saved PK , Dribbling , Counter attacks , Fouls , tactical fouls , red cards , Gentleman Behavior, Trash Behavior,Giving away 2 leads, individual mistakes, The Captain Got angry when he was subbed out , making fun of the kid Alaba , and an idiot scoring on of the Best Goals in the DFB- Pokal

also 3:5 and 3:6 in 2 days against the same team , in the same place

this wont be forgotten easily

and my personal experience , I have ****ed up my shoulder and it Totally hurts because I "surprised" my body with celebrating the 3:4 Goal of Muller by Jumping directly while i was lying down on the couch

Now i hate the fact that every time we lead , we manage to give it away because we think that the opponent is a team of chairs , and this for 2 times in the same game !!!!

Now to our Conceded goals

The First goal was Ottl's fault , not the he only forgot to guard the player , he simply Jumped to a ball that was way to high for him Literally , the Cross was a lob to him

The 2nd goal goes on Breno's Account , We were wasting time , so why on gods earth did he pass to the front , it was a stupid pass , and it did not even reach the Target , and then to make it worse , he slipped in front of Pogrebnyak to give him the goal

the Penalty was Ottls Fault , He was probably thinking of a romantic night with his Girl which is something good but not on the pitch !! For the first time since DVB's assist to muller vs roma , DVB does something good by screaming at Ottl telling him that he is coming behind you , and ottl was still mentally absent

The 3rd Goal was the fault of our 11 players !!! most stupid Set piece defending in the history of FC Bayern

The Referee Falling down was Hilarious

Also MVB being subbed out (even though i wanted ottl to leave the pitch not him) has some meanings , especially how he was mad because of that

and making fun of Alaba who ran his a$$ off as warm up then he had to take place on the bench !!!

also When Boulahrouz got his 2nd yellow , Schweisnteiger went to defend him which is the most football gentle act i have ever witnessed

The Ref Wanted to call Schweinsteiger to give him a yellow , but then ribery told Schweinsteiger not go , and with Stuttgart Players screaming , the Ref Forgot about that

Now to Review the Players But before that , WE DID NOT PLAY the 4-2-3-1 , instead we played the 4-3-3 , and you could see that in the way Schweinsteiger played

Also our Defense sucked and when DVB came it , i said that we are doomed but good that tymoschuk will be CDM which might help

Butt : He was good with soem good saves , but you could see that he was nervous and afraid and i am sure that the Neuer Case is the main reason of that especially that Butt has not decided if he is going to retire or stay till 2012

Lahm : sometimes good offensively , but he is totally tired , in the 2nd half he barely could run back , and he also was not "Mentally stable" too , he needs to sleep 15 hours a day for 3 days and he will be back

Van Buyten : our Defense sucked and when DVB came it , i said that we are doomed but good that tymoschuk will be CDM which might help

he went in , and after a while he did a horrible mistake , damn i hate that 198cm tall piece of SH!T

Breno : Had some very good scenes , but also some Bad Scenes , the 2nd goal was probably an act that would even make the face of Beavis and Butthead red

Pranjic : we all know that He is not a Defender , nuff said

Ottl : When he scored his fabulous goal , i thought that it was A Top player playing with a plastic surgery to look like ottl , but then he managed to win back his Title Trottel with Sudden disappearance and 2 ****ing mistakes

Tymoschuk : He is clearly no CB , but you have to love this guy , he gives his best , as CDM he gave us more control on the midfield , and i like that he shoots from long range if he has the chance to

Schweinsteiger : we should call him Lord Von Schweinsteiger , Did very good even though it was not his best performance, The way he stood up for Boulahrouz made me clap and stand up , Respect for the real Captain , that man deserves the Armband , he represents the football that everyone wants , the desire to win but with honor and love

Ribery : DAMN WHAT A MATCH , Trillion assists , brilliant passes , and he scored A Header , Mentally he is 100% Fit now , his brilliance and passing is back , I laughed my a$$ off when he scored the header and was pointing to his head , now that he is mentally 100% Fit , in the ruckrunde after the Qatar Camp , we will see Ribery running faster than Horses , and dribbling like hell

Muller : Man of the Match , He kept the entire Defense Busy , Great Dribbling , amazing movement , passing form hell , and also he came from the end of the world , and did a good move to score the ball ,Great in everything and totally flawless , His best performance this season , and one of his best in the Bayern Dress With A Muller in form like he was vs Stuttgart even Ribery and Robben must fear for their places

Gomez : He did his thing by scoring the goal , hope he is ok , we cant afford losing him in the Camp

Klose : Klose has 2 Magic Passwords , Knockout and National Team , When he hears them , he becomes another player , killer instinct that only Gerd Muller had , great movement , and 2 goals

He played the same game in the same place under the same circumstances 2 days before in the BL , and he totally sucked (Ottl Style)

Conclusion : The game was about which team has the Worst Defense in history of Football , and which team has the best offense in Germany

and from Stuttgart , I liked Pogrebnyak

and Stuttgart Should Get Timo Hildebrand , Ulreich is hopless

TBA wrote:seriously we cant curse a player??? wtf is that???

TBA wrote:you are a real idiot

Hey , watch your language , He Has A Personal Point of you even though i do not agree with it ,Because it is not like Zero Bayern has something against the Mother of ottl (except that he brought him to this club)

so it is a sign of Huge Frustration

and this does not give you the right to insult him

sch0ll7 wrote:Why do I have a feeling that we always play away in DFB Pokal matches?

It is Easy

If 2 Teams from Different classes play against each other in the Pokal , the one with higher Class must play away (A RULE)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Are you sure? We played against Greuther Fürth at home last season. And Wolfsburg played at home yesterday against Cottbus :o

I think that the rule is only for the first round of the DFB Cup. BTW nice review :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MrLinky » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

We've had quite a traumatic history in the DFB-Pokal at the Tivoli against Aachen. They kicked us out on their homeground both in the 03/04 season as well as in the 06/07 season. I don't expect this to be your typical "Bayern vs. second German division team" type of match. It's a long way to go until then and Robben will be back, but they'll surely give it all to make it three.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 pm

I watched the game on ESPN3 which has the audio from ESPN UK, the commentators talked at one point during the match of the most realistic movements for Bayern in the winter break, this is a summary of what they spoke:

Out:
Braafeid ----------to-----------Galatassaray
Van Bommel------to------------ Wolfsburg
Demichelis--------to------------ Malaga
Klose---------------to-----------Hoffenheim

In:
Neuer----------------from------Schalke
Dzeko----------------from-----Wolfsburg
Luis Gustavo------ from-------Hoffenheim (to be a left back)

They also talked about Bayern wanted to pay straight cash for either Luis Gustavo or Leighton Baines, but at the end the operation of trading Klose + cash to Hoffenheim required less cash and the imminent arrival of Dzeko relegates Klose to the bench in a crucial year for him. Neuer was offered a two fold increase in his salary at Schalke but he is not taking it, Wolfsburg is financing the purchase of Elia in the same operation.

No word of a CD for Bayern. All this is just speculation like we all hear everyday, but obviously they know a little more than we all. It gives us an idea on where things are heading to.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Ali » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:19 pm

I haven't watched the game....but it seems I missed a terrific game..:(

but also I want to say "Happy Xmas to u all"...wishing a happy new year to all and a new year full of victories and trophies for our great club Bayern München... :D
Ali
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm

MrLinky wrote:We've had quite a traumatic history in the DFB-Pokal at the Tivoli against Aachen. They kicked us out on their homeground both in the 03/04 season as well as in the 06/07 season. I don't expect this to be your typical "Bayern vs. second German division team" type of match. It's a long way to go until then and Robben will be back, but they'll surely give it all to make it three

The Tivoli is exactly Like the Millerntor of St.Pauli , it is Something Holy for their fans , and when the players play there , it has a special meaning

when both Aachen and St.Pauli play at home , they seem to get Spiritual strength , and this is what i am afraid of

YlonenXabi wrote:Are you sure? We played against Greuther Fürth at home last season. And Wolfsburg played at home yesterday against Cottbus

I think that the rule is only for the first round of the DFB Cup. BTW nice review

Just read the rules

according to latest Rules , between 1st and 2nd division , the club that was drawn first has the home right

if a first or second division team faces a 3rd division or lower team , the 3rd or lower team has home right

the clubs that got promoted from 3rd to 2nd division , and the 15th of the 2nd division count as Amateurs (3rd or lower) and will get Home right whenever they play like 3rd division teams

i used to watch the Draw when ARD was on Hotbird

yesterday it was on ZDF but i did not watch it

And thank you , i did my best to write it , and my shoulder still hurts
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Highlights of this fantastic match:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Muller : Man of the Match , He kept the entire Defense Busy , Great Dribbling , amazing movement , passing form hell , and also he came from the end of the world , and did a good move to score the ball ,Great in everything and totally flawless , His best performance this season , and one of his best in the Bayern Dress With A Muller in form like he was vs Stuttgart even Ribery and Robben must fear for their places

<3 that =D> . I keep saying he has to start no matter if he hasn't performed yet in the CL. He is the definition of total football.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 am

It is interesting that when Muller has good games Bayern usually score four or more goals. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal