You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-12-22] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who Goes Through

Poll ended at Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Bayern
91%
Stuttgart
9%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2010-12-22] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm

The Spyware wrote:There was some fon going on the bench at the end with Alaba :lol:
I think it's because he has been warming for about 70 minutes since Ottl seemed injured in the 15th minute and he remain warming for the rest of the match and then went back to the bench in the last five minutes :lol:

yea that was funny :)....MVB laughed at him haha
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm

MrLinky wrote:Let's see who we get in the next round now. A home game would be nice, no matter against who. The draw is tonight, do you guys know that ?

Tonight?

What about the 2 remaining games?
Kickers Offenbach - 1. FC Nürnberg
TuS Koblenz - 1. FC Kaiserslautern

Postponed?
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby machkover » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:It was Ottl's fault. Son of a b***

you can't be a real bayern fan !! you aren't allowed to insult any Bayern player no matter how bad he performes !! but you can criticise and blame but INSULTING i don't think anyone in the forum will allow it !! normally the moderators should warne the forumers who do so , then delete their membership if they repeat it !! don't you agree with me guys ??
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TBA » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:12 pm

machkover wrote:

you can't be a real bayern fan !! you aren't allowed to insult any Bayern player no matter how bad he performes !! but you can criticise and blame but INSULTING i don't think anyone in the forum will allow it !! normally the moderators should warne the forumers who do so , then delete their membership if they repeat it !! don't you agree with me guys ??

NO WTF???
TBA
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

TBA wrote:
machkover wrote:

NO WTF???

There is a huge difference between criticizing or using harsh words to describe frustration and insulting someone directly.
No-one is allowed to insult directly a player or a forum member.

I don't think that Zer0 Bayern's intentions were bad, he was just upset at that moment.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 pm

MrLinky wrote:Let's see who we get in the next round now. A home game would be nice, no matter against who. The draw is tonight, do you guys know that ?

Tonight?

What about the 2 remaining games?
Kickers Offenbach - 1. FC Nürnberg
TuS Koblenz - 1. FC Kaiserslautern

Postponed?

I guess that it will be the name of the match instead the name of the team in the draw. But I didn't knew that it was going to be today :o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 am

Hope there is no new Schlaudraff there his time #-o
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby README » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:51 am

machkover wrote:

you are a real idiot
README

Postby TBA » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am

seriously we cant curse a player??? wtf is that???
TBA
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 am

The Spyware wrote:Hope there is no new Schlaudraff there his time #-o

:lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 am

watched it, crazy match, offensively we played really well, defensively we were trash, Gomez in the goals again =D>, Ribery with a header :shock:, ottl's goal and Pobgrebyyak's(spelling) were quality, anyway on the next round
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 am

TBA wrote:
machkover wrote:you can't be a real bayern fan !! you aren't allowed to insult any Bayern player no matter how bad he performes !! but you can criticise and blame but INSULTING i don't think anyone in the forum will allow it !! normally the moderators should warne the forumers who do so , then delete their membership if they repeat it !! don't you agree with me guys ??

NO WTF???

There is a huge difference between criticizing or using harsh words to describe frustration and insulting someone directly.
No-one is allowed to insult directly a player or a forum member.

I don't think that Zer0 Bayern's intentions were bad, he was just upset at that moment.

Thanks AvatarX, that was exactly what happened.
I overreacted, and I'm sorry 'bout that. It wasn't my intention to hurt anyone's feelings, not even yours machkover.
On the other hand, I've always been respectful with all members here. I don't see you very often round here, as you proclaim yourself as the SUPER BAYERN-FAN. Sorry for you if I'm not banned
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:22 am

CroCHEF wrote:http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/dfb-pokal/2010/12/22/auslosung-viertelfinale/bayern-im-pokal-gegen-aachen.html

we go on armenia achen

Armenia :lol:
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 am

Why do I have a feeling that we always play away in DFB Pokal matches?
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal